Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
GlpBio Products Cited In Reputable Papers
Lappaconite Hydrobromide (Lappaconite HBr), a kind of alkaloid isolated from Aconitum sinomontanum Nakai and has showed anti-inflammatory effects [1, 2]. Lappaconite HBr acted as an analgesic drug in China. The Aconitum sinomontanum belongs to the Ranunculaceae family and it is used widely as an antirheumatic and analgesic agent in traditional Chinese medicine .
In vitro: N/A
In vivo: Lappaconite Hydrobromide absorption percentage in rat stomachs after administration was 9.67%. The absorption percentages at colon, jejunum, ileum and duodenum were, 9.51%, 11.83%, 12.95%, and 19.61%, respectively. The uptake of lappaconite hydrobromide was linearly increased when the concentration was raised from 10 mg/L to 40 mg/L, whereas the absorption rate constant kept at the same level. The LD50 values are of 10.5 mg/kg (i.p. administration) and 9.9 mg/kg (i.p. administration) in mice and rat, respectively. In addition, in anesthetized rabbits injected with lappaconite up to 1 mg/kg, cardiac arrhythmia was quickly observed .
1. Xie FM, Wang HC, Li JH, Shu HL, Jiang JR, Chang JP, et al. Studies on the metabolism of lappaconitine in humans. Identification of the metabolites of lappaconitine in human urine by high performance liquid chromatography. Biomed Chromatogr. 1990;4(1):43-6.
2. Guo T, Zhang Y, Zhao J, Zhu C, Feng N. Nanostructured lipid carriers for percutaneous administration of alkaloids isolated from Aconitum sinomontanum. J Nanobiotechnology. 2015;13:47.
3. Shamma M, Chinnasamy P, Miana GA, Khan A, Bashir M, Salazar M, et al. The alkaloids of Delphinium cashmirianum. J Nat Prod. 1979;42(6):615-23.
|Chemical Name||(Z)-N-(2-((((3S,6S,6aS,7S,7aS,8S,9R,10S,11aS,12S,14S)-1-ethyl-7a,11a-dihydroxy-6,8,10-trimethoxytetradecahydro-1H-3,6a,12-(epiethane[1,1,2]triyl)-7,9-methanonaphtho[2,3-b]azocin-3-yl)oxy)carbonyl)phenyl)acetimidic acid hydrobromide|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO||Storage||Store at -20°C|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice
All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request
In vivo Formulation Calculator (Clear solution)
Step 1: Enter information below (Recommended: An additional animal making an allowance for loss during the experiment)
Step 2: Enter the in vivo formulation (This is only the calculator, not formulation. Please contact us first if there is no in vivo formulation at the solubility Section.)
Working concentration: mg/ml;
Method for preparing DMSO master liquid: mg drug pre-dissolved in μL DMSO ( Master liquid concentration mg/mL, Please contact us first if the concentration exceeds the DMSO solubility of the batch of drug. )
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next addμL PEG300, mix and clarify, next addμL Tween 80, mix and clarify, next add μL ddH2O, mix and clarify.
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next add μL Corn oil, mix and clarify.
Note: 1. Please make sure the liquid is clear before adding the next solvent.
2. Be sure to add the solvent(s) in order. You must ensure that the solution obtained, in the previous addition, is a clear solution before proceeding to add the next solvent. Physical methods such as vortex, ultrasound or hot water bath can be used to aid dissolving.
3. All of the above co-solvents are available for purchase on the GlpBio website.
Average Rating: 5(Based on Reviews and 16 reference(s) in Google Scholar.)
GLPBIO products are for RESEARCH USE ONLY. Please make sure your review or question is research based.
Required fields are marked with *