- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GL10011 Autophagy Compound Library A unique collection of 837 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- GC40245 ATG4B (human recombinant) Autophagy-related 4B (ATG4B), also known as autophagin-1, is a cysteine protease and a member of the C54 protease family with dual roles in the progression of autophagy.
- GC40244 ATG5 (human recombinant) Autophagy-related 5 (ATG5), formerly known as apoptosis specific protein (ASP), is a protein that is essential to autophagosome elongation.
- GC13210 Flubendazole Autophagy activator
- GC13918 STF-62247 Autophagy inducer in renal cell
Tat-beclin 1 scrambled TFA
Tat-beclin 1 scrambled TFA is a disordered portion and control of Tat-beclin 1, derived from a region of the autophagy protein beclin 1. Beclin 1 induces autophagy by binding to the human immunodeficiency virus HIV-1 Nef and interacting with the autophagy-negative regulator GAPR-1 (GLIPR2). Tat-beclin 1 can reduce the accumulation of polyglutamine-expanded protein aggregates and replication of various pathogens such as HIV. Tat-beclin 1 also reduces mortality in mice infected with chikungunya or West Nile viruses.
- GC63840 Tat-beclin 1 Tat-beclin 1, a peptide derived from a region of the autophagy protein (beclin 1), is a potent inducer of autophagy and interacts with negative regulator of autophagy, GAPR-1 (GLIPR2).
- GC62339 mTOR inhibitor-8 mTOR inhibitor-8 is an mTOR inhibitor and autophagy inducer. mTOR inhibitor-8 inhibits the activity of mTOR via FKBP12 and induces autophagy of A549 human lung cancer cells.
- GC36868 Pennogenin 3-O-beta-chacotrioside Pennogenin 3-O-beta-chacotrioside is an active component isolated from Paris polyphylla, modulates autophagy via increasing the expressions of autophagy-related proteins LC3 and Beclin-1. Anti-colorectal cancer activity.
- GC16994 Doxorubicin Doxorubicin(DOX), also known as adriamycin, is a compound of the anthracycline class that has the broadest spectrum of activity.
- GC15485 LY 294002 LY294002, a well-known PI3K signaling pathway inhibitor, is the first synthetic PI3Kα, δ and β inhibitor with IC50 of 500nM, 570nM and 970nM, respectively.
Venetoclax-d8 is the deuterated form of Venetoclax. Venetoclax (ABT-199; GDC-0199) is a highly efficient, selective and orally effective Bcl-2 inhibitor with a Ki value less than 0.01 nM. Venetoclax can induce autophagy.
TSPO ligand-1 is a ligand for AUTAC4 and can be used to synthesize PROTACs. TSPO ligand-1 is a mitochondrial outer membrane transmembrane domain protein that can bind to AUTAC4, regulate mitophagy (autophagy of mitochondria), and promote targeted mitochondrial renewal. TSPO ligand-1 can also participate in the transport of cholesterol from the outer membrane to the inner membrane of mitochondria, serving as a sensitive biomarker for brain injury and neurodegeneration.
Pifusertib (TAS-117) hydrochloride is an effective, selective, and orally active isoform Akt inhibitor (with IC50 values of 4.8, 1.6, and 44 nM for Akt1, 2, and 3 respectively). Pifusertib hydrochloride stimulates anti-myeloma activity and enhances lethal endoplasmic reticulum stress induced by proteasome inhibition. Pifusertib hydrochloride induces apoptosis and autophagy in cells.
Physalin A is a withanolide isolated from Physalis alkekengi var franchetii. It induces apoptosis and upregulates the expression of caspase-3 and caspase-8. Physalin A also induces autophagy, which has been found to counteract apoptosis in HT1080 cells. Physalin A has potential for researching cancer diseases.
Olaparib-d8 is the deuterated form of Olaparib (AZD2281). Olaparib is an orally effective PARP inhibitor that inhibits PARP-1 and PARP-2 with IC50 values of 5 and 1 nM, respectively. Olaparib is also an activator of autophagy and mitophagy.
MS9427 TFA is an effective PROTAC EGFR degrader, with Kd values of 7.1 nM and 4.3 nM for wild-type EGFR and mutant EGFR L858R, respectively. MS9427 TFA selectively degrades mutant variants through the ubiquitin/proteasome system (UPS) and autophagy/lysosome pathway, but not WT EGFR. MS9427 TFA strongly inhibits NSCLC cell proliferation and can be used in cancer research.
MS9427 is an effective PROTAC EGFR degrader, with Kd values of 7.1 nM and 4.3 nM for wild-type EGFR and mutant EGFR L858R, respectively. MS9427 selectively degrades mutant variants through the ubiquitin/proteasome system (UPS) and autophagy/lysosome pathway, but does not degrade WT EGFR. MS9427 has a strong inhibitory effect on NSCLC cell proliferation and can be used in cancer research.
Seriniquinone (22200-69-7) is a new natural product isolated from a marine bacterium of the genus Serinicoccus. Displays selective toxicity against a distinct set of cell lines (within the NCI 60 panel) predominantly melanoma. Upon cellular treatment, seriniquinone was found to localize in the endoplasmic reticulum. Within 3 hours cells underwent autophagy followed by death via a caspase-9 apoptotic pathway. The target of seriniquinone was identified as the small protein, dermcidin, as determined using an immunoaffinity approach.
MSL-7 is an autophagy enhancer with increased microsomal stability, which improved the glucose profile of ob/ob mice and mice with diet-induced obesity. Drug candidate for diabetes or metabolic syndrome with lipid overload.
- GC25651 MRT68921 HCl MRT68921 is a potent and dual autophagy kinase ULK1/2 inhibitor with IC50 of 2.9 nM and 1.1 nM, respectively.
- GC25650 MRT67307 HCl MRT67307 is a potent and dual IKKε and TBK1 inhibitor with IC50 of 160 and 19 nM, respectively. MRT67307 potently inhibits ULK1 and ULK2 and blocks autophagy.
- GC25092 Apatinib (YN968D1) mesylate Apatinib mesylate (YN968D1, Rivoceranib) is a potent inhibitor of the VEGF signaling pathway with IC50 values of 1 nM, 13 nM, 429 nM and 530 nM for VEGFR-2, Ret (c-Ret), c-Kit and c-Src, respectively. Apatinib mesylate induces both autophagy and apoptosis.
- GC66441 BRD4/CK2-IN-1 BRD4/CK2-IN-1 is the first highly effective and oral active dual-target inhibitor of BRD4/CK2 (bromodomain-containing protein 4/casein kinase 2), with IC50s of 180 nM and 230 nM for BRD4 and CK2, respectively. BRD4/CK2-IN-1 has strong anticancer activity without obvious toxicities. BRD4/CK2-IN-1 induces apoptosis and autophagy-associated cell death in triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC)
- GC65944 CC214-2 CC214-2 is a potent and dual inhibitor of mTORC1/mTORC2. Mycobacterium tuberculosis modulates mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling to impede autophagy. CC214-2 has the potential to shorten the duration of TB.
- GC65318 BOLD-100 BOLD-100 is a ruthenium-based anticancer agent. BOLD-100 also is an inhibitor of stress-induced GRP78 upregulation, disrupting endoplasmic reticulum (ER) homeostasis and inducing ER stress and unfolded protein response (UPR). BOLD-100 interferes with the complex interplay between ER-stress response, lysosome dynamics, and autophagy execution.
- GC65307 S130 S130 is a high affinity, selective inhibitor of ATG4B (a major cysteine protease) with an IC50 of 3.24 ?M. S130 suppresses autophagy flux.
- GC65191 DC-LC3in-D5 DC-LC3in-D5 acts as an autophagy inhibitor by attenuating LC3B lipidation.
- GC65115 mTOR inhibitor-1 mTOR inhibitor-1 is a novel mTOR pathway inhibitor which can suppress cells proliferation and inducing autophagy.
- GC64527 ADTL-SA1215 ADTL-SA1215 is a first-in-class specific small-molecule activator of SIRT3 that modulates autophagy in triple negative breast cancer.
- GC64013 ZX-29 ZX-29 is a potent and selective ALK inhibitor with an IC50 of 2.1 nM, 1.3 nM and 3.9 nM for ALK, ALK L1196M and ALK G1202R mutations, respectively. ZX-29 is inactive against EGFR. ZX-29 induces apoptosis by inducing endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress and overcomes cell resistance caused by an ALK mutation. ZX-29 also induces protective autophagy and has antitumor effect.
- GC63539 CCT128930 hydrochloride CCT128930 hydrochloride is a potent and selective inhibitor of AKT (IC50=6 nM). CCT128930 hydrochloride has 28-fold selectivity over the closely related PKA kinase (IC50=168 nM) through the targeting of Met282 of AKT (Met173 of PKA-AKT chimera), as well as 20-fold selectivity over p70S6K (IC50=120 nM). CCT128930 hydrochloride induces cell cycle arrest, DNA damage, and autophagy. Antitumor activity.
- GC63316 Ammonium chloride Ammonium chloride, as a heteropolar compound with pH value regulation, can cause intracellular alkalization and metabolic acidosis thus effecting enzymatic activity and influencing the process of biological system. Ammonium chloride is an autophagy inhibitor.
- GC63210 TAS-117 TAS-117 is a potent, selective, orally active allosteric Akt inhibitor (with IC50s of 4.8, 1.6, and 44 nM for Akt1, 2, and 3, respectively). TAS-117 triggers anti-myeloma activities and enhances fatal endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress induced by proteasome inhibition. TAS-117 induces apoptosis and autophagy.
- GC62881 CA77.1 CA77.1 is a potent, brain-penetrant and orally active chaperone-mediated autophagy (CMA) activator with favorable pharmacokinetics.
- GC62853 Aumitin Aumitin is a diaminopyrimidine-based autophagy inhibitor which inhibits mitochondrial respiration by targeting complex I.
- GC49084 PHY34 An inhibitor of late-stage autophagy
- GC62630 TAS-117 hydrochloride TAS-117 hydrochloride is a potent, selective, orally active allosteric Akt inhibitor (with IC50s of 4.8, 1.6, and 44 nM for Akt1, 2, and 3, respectively). TAS-117 hydrochloride triggers anti-myeloma activities and enhances fatal endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress induced by proteasome inhibition. TAS-117 hydrochloride induces apoptosis and autophagy.
- GC62416 Nur77 modulator 1 Nur77 modulator 1 is a good Nur77 binder (KD = 3.58 μM). Nur77 modulator 1 up-regulates Nur77 expression, mediates sub-cellular localization of Nur77, induces Nur77-dependent ER stress and autophagy, and results in cell apoptosis. Anti-hepatoma activity.
- GC62146 XST-14 XST-14 is a potent, competitive and highly selective ULK1 inhibitor with an IC50 of 26.6 nM. XST-14 induces autophagy inhibition by reducing the phosphorylation of the ULK1 downstream substrate. XST-14 induces apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cells and has antitumor effects.
- GC62027 SK1-I hydrochloride SK1-I hydrochloride (BML-258 hydrochloride), an analog of sphingosine, is an isozyme-specific competitive SPHK1 inhibitor with a Ki value of 10 μM. SK1-I hydrochloride shows no activity at SPHK1 PKCα, PKCδ, PKA, AKT1, ERK1, EGFR, CDK2, IKKβ or CamK2β. SK1-I hydrochloride enhances autophagy and has antitumor activity.
- GC61865 Cearoin Cearoin increases autophagy and apoptosis through the production of ROS and the activation of ERK.
- GC61597 SK1-I SK1-I (BML-258), an analog of sphingosine, is an isozyme-specific competitive SPHK1 inhibitor with a Ki value of 10 ?M. SK1-I shows no activity at SPHK1 PKCα, PKCδ, PKA, AKT1, ERK1, EGFR, CDK2, IKKβ or CamK2β. SK1-I enhances autophagy and has antitumor activity.
- GC61565 Indophagolin Indophagolin is a potent, indoline-containing autophagy inhibitor (IC50=140 nM). Indophagolin antagonizes the purinergic receptor P2X4 as well as P2X1 and P2X3 with IC50s of 2.71, 2.40 and 3.49 μM, respectively. Indophagolin also antagonizes the Gq-protein-coupled P2Y4, P2Y6, and P2Y11 receptors (IC50s =3.4~15.4 μM). Indophagolin has a strong antagonistic effect on serotonin receptor 5-HT6 (IC50=1.0 μM) and a moderate effect on receptors 5-HT1B, 5-HT2B, 5-HT4e, and 5-HT7.
- GC61472 Zingiberene Zingiberene (α-Zingiberene) is a monocyclic sesquiterpene which is the predominant constituent of ginger with oil content (Zingiber officinale). Neuroprotective potential. Zingiberene triggers autophagy. Anticancer activity.
- GC60891 GW406108X GW406108X is a specific Kif15 (Kinesin-12) inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.82 uM in ATPase assays. GW406108X, a potent autophagy inhibitor, shows ATP competitive inhibition against ULK1 with a pIC50 of 6.37 (427 nM). GW406108X inhibits ULK1 kinase activity and blocks autophagic flux, without affecting the upstream signaling kinases mTORC1 and AMPK.
- GC60550 AC-73 AC-73 is a first specific, orally active inhibitor of cluster of differentiation 147 (CD147), which specifically disrupts CD147 dimerization, thereby mainly suppressing the CD147/ERK1/2/STAT3/MMP-2 pathways. AC-73 inhibits the motility and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. AC-73 is also an anti-proliferative drug and an inducer of autophagy in leukemic cells.
- GC60076 Bigelovin Bigelovin, a sesquiterpene lactone isolated from Inula helianthus-aquatica, is a selective retinoid X receptor α agonist. Bigelovin suppresses tumor growth through inducing apoptosis and autophagy via the inhibition of mTOR pathway regulated by ROS generation.
- GC39823 THZ-P1-2 THZ-P1-2 is a first-in-class and selective PI5P4K inhibitor, with an IC50 of 190 nM for PI5P4Kα. THZ-P1-2 covalently targets cysteines on a disordered loop in PI5P4Kα/β/γ. THZ-P1-2 causes autophagy disruption and upregulates TFEB signaling. THZ-P1-2 displays anticancer activity in leukemia cell lines.
- GC39658 4,4'-Dimethoxychalcone 4,4'-Dimethoxychalcone acts as a natural autophagy inducer with anti-ageing properties.
- GC50318 THPN Nur77 agonist; induces autophagy in melanoma cell lines
- GC39315 NBDHEX NBDHEX is a potent glutathione S-transferase P1-1 (GSTP1-1) inhibitor. NBDHEX induces apoptosis of tumor cells. NBDHEX acts as an anticancer agent by inhibiting GSTs catalytic activity, avoiding inconvenience of the inhibitor extrusion from the cell by specific pumps and disrupting the interaction between the GSTP1-1 and key signaling effectors. NBDHEX can also act as late-phase autophagy inhibitor.
- GC39305 EACC EACC is a reversible autophagy inhibitor, which can block autophagic flux.
- GC39156 AMG PERK 44 AMG PERK 44 is an orally active and highly selective PERK inhibitor with an IC50 of 6 nM. AMG PERK 44 has 1000-fold and 160-fold selectivity over GCN2 (IC50=7300 nM) and B-Raf (IC50 >1000 nM), respectively. AMG PERK 44 induces autophagy.
- GC39152 9-ING-41 9-ING-41 is a maleimide-based ATP-competitive and selective glycogen synthase kinase-3β (GSK-3β) inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.71 μM. 9-ING-41 significantly leads to cell cycle arrest, autophagy and apoptosis in cancer cells. 9-ING-41 has anticancer activity and has the potential for enhancing the antitumor effects of chemotherapeutic drugs.
- GC38087 Gartanin Gartanin is a natural xanthone of mangosteen, with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, neuroprotective and antineoplastic properties. Gartanin induces cell cycle arrest and autophagy and suppresses migration in human glioma cells.
- GC37669 Soyasapogenol B Soyasapogenol B, an ingredient of soybean, exerts anti-proliferative, anti-metastatic activities. Soyasapogenol B triggers endoplasmic reticulum stress, which mediates apoptosis and autophagy in colorectal cancer.
- GC36855 Paris saponin VII Paris saponin VII (Chonglou Saponin VII) is a steroidal saponin isolated from the roots and rhizomes of Trillium tschonoskii Maxim. Paris saponin VII-induced apoptosis in K562/ADR cells is associated with Akt/MAPK and the inhibition of P-gp. Paris saponin VII attenuates mitochondrial membrane potential, increases the expression of apoptosis-related proteins, such as Bax and cytochrome c, and decreases the protein expression levels of Bcl-2, caspase-9, caspase-3, PARP-1, and p-Akt. Paris saponin VII induces a robust autophagy in K562/ADR cells and provides a biochemical basis in the treatment of leukemia.
- GC36821 OSU-T315 OSU-T315 (ILK-IN-1) is a small Integrin-linked kinase (ILK) inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.6 μM, inhibiting PI3K/AKT signaling by dephosphorylation of AKT-Ser473 and other ILK targets (GSK-3β and myosin light chain). OSU-T315 abrogates AKT activation by impeding AKT localization in lipid rafts and triggers caspase-dependent apoptosis in an ILK-independent manner. OSU-T315 causes cell death through apoptosis and autophagy.
- GC36690 Nampt-IN-3 Nampt-IN-3 (Compound 35) simultaneously inhibit nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAMPT) and HDAC with IC50s of 31 nM and 55 nM, respectively. Nampt-IN-3 effectively induces cell apoptosis and autophagy and ultimately leads to cell death.
- GC36136 Ginkgolide K Ginkgolide K, isolated from Ginkgo biloba, induces protective autophagy through the AMPK/mTOR/ULK1 signaling pathway.
- GC35982 EN6 An activator of autophagy
- GC35434 Autogramin-2 Autogramin-2 potently inhibits autophagy induced by either starvation (IC50=0.27 μM) or mTORC1 inhibition (Rapamycin; IC50=0.14 μM).
- GC35433 Autogramin-1 Autogramin-1 potently inhibits autophagy induced by either starvation (IC50=0.17 μM) or mTORC1 inhibition (Rapamycin; IC50=0.44 μM).
- GC35242 Actein Actein is a triterpene glycoside isolated from the rhizomes of Cimicifuga foetida. Actein suppresses cell proliferation, induces autophagy and apoptosis through promoting ROS/JNK activation, and blunting AKT pathway in human bladder cancer. Actein has little toxicity in vivo.
- GC35112 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene is a Pterostilbene analogue. 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene inhibits the growth of COLO 205, HCT-116 and HT-29 cells with IC50s of 9.0, 40.2 and 70.9 ?M, respectively. 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene significantly down-regulates PI3K/Akt and MAPKs signaling pathways and effectively inhibits the growth of human colon cancer cells by inducing apoptosis and autophagy. 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene can be used for the research of cancer.
An autophagy and toll-like receptors (TLRs) inhibitor
- GC41280 N6-(δ2-Isopentenyl)adenosine N6-(δ2-Isopentenyl)adenosine (Riboprine), an RNA modification found in cytokinins, which regulate plant growth/differentiation, and a subset of tRNAs, where it improves the efficiency and accuracy of translation. N6-(δ2-Isopentenyl)adenosine, an end product of the mevalonate pathway, is an autophagy inhibitor with an interesting anti-melanoma activity.
- GC34849 UBCS039 UBCS039 is the first synthetic, specific Sirtuin 6 (SIRT6) activator, inducing autophagy in human tumor cells, with an EC50 of 38 μM.
- GC34629 J22352 J22352 is a PROTAC (proteolysis-targeting chimeras)-like and highly selective HDAC6 inhibitor with an IC50 value of 4.7 nM. J22352 promotes HDAC6 degradation and induces anticancer effects by inhibiting autophagy and eliciting the antitumor immune response in glioblastoma cancers, and leading to the restoration of host antitumor activity by reducing the immunosuppressive activity of PD-L1.
- GC34315 ULK-101 ULK-101 is a potent and selective ULK1 inhibitor, with IC50 values of 1.6 nM and 30 nM for ULK1 and ULK2, respectively. ULK-101 suppresses autophagy and sensitizes cancer cells to nutrient stress.
- GC34117 SMER18 SMER18 is a small molecule enhancer of rapamycin which act as a mTOR-independent autophagy inducer.
- GC33218 CA-5f A potent late-stage macroautophagy/autophagy inhibitor
- GC33064 CG-806 (Luxeptinib) CG-806 (Luxeptinib) (CG-806) is an orally active, reversible, first-in-class, non-covalent and potent pan-FLT3/pan-BTK inhibitor. CG-806 (Luxeptinib) induces cell cycle arrest, apoptosis or autophagy in acute myeloid leukemia cells.
- GC33003 Daurisoline ((R,R)-Daurisoline) Daurisoline ((R,R)-Daurisoline) is a hERG inhibitor and also an autophagy blocker.
- GC32962 QX77 An activator of chaperone-mediated autophagy
- GC32901 ROC-325 An autophagy inhibitor
- GC32826 Corynoxine B Corynoxine B is an oxindole alkaloid isolated from Uncaria rhynchophylla (Miq.) Jacks (Gouteng in Chinese); a Beclin-1-dependent autophagy inducer.
- GC32767 3BDO A butyrolactone derivative and autophagy inhibitor
- GC30761 α-Hydroxylinoleic acid α-Hydroxylinoleic acid (α-Hydroxylinoleic acid) induces endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-mediated autophagy.
Autophinib is a potent autophagy inhibitor
- GC19411 IITZ-01 IITZ-01 is a potent lysosomotropic autophagy inhibitor with single-agent antitumor activity, with an IC50 of 2.62 μM for PI3Kγ.
- GC19237 Lys01 trihydrochloride Lys01 trihydrochloride (Lys01 trihydrochloride) is a novel lysosomal autophagy inhibitor with IC50 values of 3.6, 3.8, 6 and 7.9 μM for 1205Lu, c8161, LN229 and HT-29 cell line in the MTT assay.
- GC14749 ALLO-1 ALLO-1, an autophagy receptor, is essential for autophagosome formation around paternal organelles and directly binds to the worm LC3 homologue LGG-1 through its LC3-interacting region (LIR) motif.
- GC14086 MRT68921 A dual autophagy kinase ULK1/2 inhibitor
- GC14679 PIK-III PIK-III is a potent and selective inhibitor of VPS34 with an IC50 of 18 nM.
- GC13526 Spautin-1 Novel autophagy inhibitor
MHY1485 is a potent activator of mTOR, which inhibits autophagy and the fusion between autophagosomes and lysosomes.
SAR405 is a Vps34 inhibitor (IC50=1.2 nM),SAR405 inhibits autophagy caused by mTOR inhibition.
- GC15227 CB-839 CB-839 (CB-839) is a first-in-class, selective, reversible and orally active glutaminase 1 (GLS1) inhibitor. CB-839 selectively inhibits GLS1 splice variants KGA (kidney-type glutaminase) and GAC (glutaminase C) compared to GLS2. The IC50s are 23 nM and 28 nM for endogenous glutaminase in mouse kidney and brain, respectively. CB-839 inudces autophagy and has antitumor activity.
- GC15642 CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride Laduviglusib (CHIR-99021) trihydrochloride is a potent and selective GSK-3α/β inhibitor with IC50s of 10 nM and 6.7 nM. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride shows >500-fold selectivity for GSK-3 over CDC2, ERK2 and other protein kinases. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride is also a potent Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway activator. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride enhances mouse and human embryonic stem cells self-renewal. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride induces autophagy.
- GC14272 SMER 28 Positive regulator of autophagy
- GC17243 Dorsomorphin (Compound C) Dorsomorphin (Compound C) (Compound C) is a selective and ATP-competitive AMPK inhibitor (Ki=109 nM in the absence of AMP). Dorsomorphin (Compound C) (BML-275) selectively inhibits BMP type I receptors ALK2, ALK3, and ALK6. Dorsomorphin (Compound C) induces autophagy.
- GC12560 Dorsomorphin (Compound C) 2HCl Dorsomorphin (Compound C) 2HCl (BML-275 dihydrochloride; Compound C dihydrochloride) is a potent, selective and ATP-competitive AMPK inhibitor, with a Ki of 109 nM. Dorsomorphin (Compound C) 2HCl inhibits BMP pathway by targeting the type I receptors ALK2, ALK3, and ALK6. Dorsomorphin (Compound C) 2HCl induces autophagy.
V-type (vacuolar) H+-ATPase inhibitor
- GC15015 (±)-Bay K 8644 L-type Ca2+-channel activator
- GC15609 FK 866 hydrochloride NMPRTase inhibitor
- GC12391 Xanthohumol VCP inhibitor
- GC10824 DBeQ P97 ATPase inhibitor
Items 1 to 100 of 109 total