- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Ferrostatin-1 is a potent inhibitor of ferroptosis with an EC50 of 60 nM.
- GC32125 Ferroquine (Ferrochloroquine)
- GC61402 Ferric maltol
- GC30171 Fertirelin
ferritin heavy chain fragment [Multiple species]
Ferritin heavy chain fragment
- GC40211 Ferrostatin-1 Diyne Ferrostatin-1 diyne is a ferroptosis inhibitor and analog of ferrostatin-1.
- GC18325 Ferrichrome (iron-free) Ferrichrome is a hydroxamate siderophore produced by various fungi, including U.
- GC62059 Ferulic acid acyl-β-D-glucoside
- GC34007 (9Z,11E)-Tetradecadien-1-yl acetate (Ferodin SL)
- GC39124 Isopropyl ferulate
- GC40484 Ferulic Acid methyl ester Ferulic acid is a hydroxycinnamic acid that is abundant in plants and originally derived from giant fennel (F.
- GC40011 Ferrioxamine E Ferrioxamine E is a bacterial siderophore produced by a variety of bacteria including S.
- GC32439 Ferulic acid sodium (Sodium ferulate)
- GC18641 Ferutinin Ferutinin is a plant-derived ester of a sesquiterpenic alcohol that acts as an agonist for estrogen receptor (ER) α (IC50 = 33.1 nM) and an agonist/antagonist for ERβ (IC50 = 180.5 nM).
- GC47346 Ferrozine
- GC60165 Ferulamide
- GC12319 Ferulenol antimycobacterial activity and stimulates tubulin polymerization
- GC64670 24-Methylenecycloartanyl ferulate
- GC60262 N-Feruloyloctopamine
- GN10519 Ethyl ferulate Extracted from angelica, Chuan Xiong;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC64799 Cycloartenyl ferulate
- GC60838 Ferrous bisglycinate
- GC39373 Desmethyl ferroquine
- GC40686 N-trans-Feruloyltyramine N-trans-Feruloyltyramine is a phenolic amide originally isolated from S.
- GC14131 FERb 033 ERβ receptor agonist
- GC19943 FerroOrange (Fe2+ indicator)
- GC64896 4-Feruloylquinic acid
- GC64824 3-Feruloylquinic acid
- GC61975 Ferric citrate
- GC32008 Feretoside
- GC40193 UAMC-3203 UAMC-3203 is an inhibitor of ferroptosis that has an IC50 value of 10 nM for inhibition of erastin-induced ferroptosis in IMR-32 neuroblastoma cells.
- GC50345 Liproxstatin-1 hydrochloride Potent ferroptosis inhibitor
- GC45793 IM-93
- GC45792 Chlorido[N,N'-disalicylidene-1,2-phenylenediamine]iron(III)
- GA24003 β-Casomorphin (1-2) The antihypertensive peptide isolated from fermented milk had a low inhibitory activity against angiotensin I-converting enzyme (ACE), IC? ? 720 μM. G-3625 is a possible biosynthetic precursor of endomorphin.
- GA22818 H-Phe-Tyr-OH A dipeptide with an inhibitory effect on the excitability of the TAN. FY is one of the ACE-inhibitory dipeptides found in fermented milk. Administration of the dipeptide reduced blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- GA22750 H-Met-Tyr-OH Antihypertensive dipeptide from sardine muscle. Erdmann et al. observed that Met-Tyr diminishes free radical formation in human endothelial cells via induction of heme oxygenase-1 and ferritin
- GA22654 H-Leu-Trp-OH LW is an ACE-inhibitory dipeptide found in fermented milk, IC?? 6.6 μM. Substrate for aminopeptidase W, Km 0.57 mM and kcat 6770 min?¹.
- GA22375 H-Glu-Arg-OH Large amounts of the dipeptide ER have been detected in fermented fish sauces.
- GA22331 Hepcidin-25 (human) Hepcidin-25 (hepatic bactericidal protein), also referred to as LEAP-1 (liver-expressed antimicrobial peptide) has been independently discovered by two groups in human blood ultrafiltrate and urine. The peptide which is predominantly expressed in the liver, belongs to a new vertebrate family of small antimicrobial peptides that contain 8 cysteine residues and show significant antibacterial and antifungal activity. Further investigations revealed that hepicidin is the principal iron-regulatory hormone in humans. Hepcidin acts by binding to the iron exporter ferroportin, inducing its internalization and degradation, thereby blocking cellular iron efflux. Nemeth et al. demonstrated that the N-terminal part of the peptide hormone is essential for its activity. Former CAS-number 342790-21-0.
- GA20189 (Glu²)-TRH Fertilization-promoting peptide (FPP), a TRH analog, was previously purified and characterized from both rabbit prostate and human semen. Nanomolar concentrations of this peptide have been shown to enhance capacitation of mouse epididymal spermatozoa with a concomitant increase in fertilizing ability. It was also detected in the thyroid gland. According to a study of Nguyen et al. Pyr-Glu-Pro-NH? opposes the cholinergic effect of TRH in the mammalian CNS: Co-perfusion with an equivalent of TRH in the rat hippocampus resulted in a significant attenuation of TRH-induced acetylcholine release.
- GC45248 (-)-FINO2 (-)-FINO2 is a ferroptosis-inducing peroxide compound that indirectly inhibits glutathione peroxidase 4 (GPX4) and oxidizes iron.
- GC44947 SRS16-86 A ferroptosis inhibitor
N-methyl Protoporphyrin IX
N-methyl Protoporphyrin IX is a transition state analog that potently inhibits protoporphyrin IX ferrochelatase (Ki = 10 nM), blocking the terminal step of the heme biosynthetic pathway.
- GC44416 N-methyl Mesoporphyrin IX A ferrochelatase inhibitor and turn-on biosensor for DNA
- GC44194 Milbemycin A4 Milbemycin A4 is the prominent member of a complex family of macrocyclic lactones that contain a characteristic spiroketal group produced from the fermentation of soil bacterium S.
- GC44193 Milbemycin A3 Milbemycin A3 is a member of a complex family of macrocyclic lactones that contain a characteristic spiroketal group produced from the fermentation of soil bacterium S.
- GC44004 Kijanimicin Kijanimicin is an antibiotic first isolated from the fermentation broth of A.
- GC43623 Erastin2 A ferroptosis inducer
- GC42661 A-54556B A-54556B is a natural acyldepsipeptide (ADEP) antibiotic isolated from the fermentation broth of S.
- GC42660 A-39183A A-39183A is an active component of the A-39183 antibiotic complex produced by aerobic fermentation of Streptomyces NRRL 12049.
- GC42433 4-methyl-1-Pentanol 4-methyl-1-Pentanol is a branched chain primary alcohol found in wine and produced during fermentation.
- GC41857 1',4"-Sophorolactone 6',6"-diacetate 1',4"-Sophorolactone 6',6"-diacetate is a major glycolipid produced from fermentation of sugar by yeasts including C.
- GC40666 Diethyl 1,4-dihydro-2,4,6-trimethyl-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate Diethyl 1,4-dihydro-2,4,6-trimethyl-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate (DDC) inhibits heme production by inhibiting ferrochelatase, the enzyme that catalyzes the addition of Fe2+ to protoporphyrin IX to create heme B.
- GC34939 UAMC-3203 hydrochloride
- GC30512 Vatiquinone (EPI-743)
- GC30039 FIN56
A potent ferroptosis inhibitor
Erastin is a cell-permeable ferroptosis activatior and antitumor agent.
- GN10168 Albaspidin AP Extracted from champion wood fern rhizome root barks an barks;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10398 Aloin Extracted from Aloe vera L,Aloe ferox Mill;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10656 Octacosanol Extracted from whole herb of Crotalaria ferruginea Grah;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10082 Gossypol PAF inhibitor;anti-fertility and anti-cancer
- GN10025 Usaramine Extracted from whole herb of Crotalaria ferruginea Grah.;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10540 Fumalic acid Extracted from Umbelliferae ferulic;Suitability:Hot water,ethanol and ethyl acetate;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition