- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC31523 Peptide YY (PYY) (3-36), human (Peptide YY (3-36)) Peptide YY (PYY) (3-36), human (Peptide YY (3-36)) is a gut hormone peptide that acts as a Y2 receptor agonist to reduce appetite.
- GC63141 Peptide 74 Peptide 74 is a synthetic peptide containing the prodomain sequence of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP). Peptide 74 inhibits the activated form of the 72-kDa type IV collagenase in vitro.
- GC36873 Peptide C105Y Peptide C105Y, a synthetic and cell-penetrating peptide based on the amino acid sequence corresponding to residues 359-374 of α1-antitrypsin, enhances gene expression from DNA nanoparticles.
Peptide YY (human) (trifluoroacetate salt)
Peptide YY (PYY) is a 36-amino acid peptide and anorectic gut hormone agonist for the neuropeptide Y receptors Y1, Y2, Y5, and Y6 with EC50 values of 0.7, 0.58, 1, and 0.8 nM, respectively, for supression of forskolin-induced cAMP accumulation.
- GC63855 Peptide YY (PYY) (3-36), porcine TFA Peptide YY (PYY) (3-36), porcine TFA is a gut hormone peptide that acts as a Y2 receptor agonist to reduce appetite.
- GC36874 Peptide YY (PYY) (3-36), human TFA
- GC32335 Peptide T TFA Peptide T (TFA) is an octapeptide from the V2 region of HIV-1 gp120.
- GC32309 Peptide T Peptide T is an octapeptide from the V2 region of HIV-1 gp120.
- GC31767 Peptide 401 Peptide 401, a potent mast cell degranulating factor from bee venom, suppresses the increased vascular permeability due to intradermal injection of various smooth muscle spasmogens (histamine, and 5-HT).
- GP10131 Peptide YY(3-36), PYY, human
- GC52502 Peptide YY (3-36) (trifluoroacetate salt) A satiety hormone
- GA23355 Peptide Lv (rat) Peptide Lv has been discovered via a computational bioinformatics-based screening process. The neuropeptide is expressed in retinal photoreceptor layer, hippocampus, olfactory bulb, cerebellum, cerebral cortex, lung, spleen, liver and intestine. Peptide Lv enhances L-type voltage-gated calcium channel (L-VGCC) currents in retinal photoreceptors.
- GC63347 Peptide 78 Peptide 78, a chemotactic cytokine, a 78 amino acid protein member of the IL-8 or C-X-C chemokine supergene family.
Peptide YY (PYY), human
Peptide YY (PYY) is a gut hormone that regulates appetite and inhibits pancreatic secretion.
- GC30233 Peptide M Peptide M is a synthetic amino acid (18 amino acids in length which correspond to the amino acid positions 303-322 of bovine S-antigen: DTNLASSTIIKEGIDKTV), is capable of inducing experimental autoimmune uveitis in monkeys and Hartley guinea pigs as well as Lewis rats.
- GA23356 Peptide WE-14 WE-14, a chromogranin A-derived peptide, was isolated from a human ileal carcinoid tumor. Its sequence WSKMDQLAKELTAE is highly conserved in many mammalian species and flanked by typical processing sites. Such factors would indicate a potential physiological role for peptide WE-14.
- GA23357 Peptide YY (13-36) (canine, mouse, porcine, rat) This C-terminal fragment was shown to suppress the noradrenaline release from sympathetic nerve endings. It thereby mimics the effects of PYY and NPY at presynaptic (Y?) receptors. The peptide was also able to compete with NPY for essentially all binding sites in rat brain.
- GA23358 Peptide YY (canine, mouse, porcine, rat)
- GC50439 Peptide5 Connexin43 mimetic peptide
Transdermal Peptide (TD 1 (peptide))
Transdermal Peptide (TD 1 (peptide)), consisting of 11 amino acids, is the first transdermal enhancing peptide discovered by phage display.
- GC31527 C-Peptide, dog (C-Peptide (dog)) C-Peptide, dog (C-Peptide (dog)) is a component of proinsulin, released from pancreatic beta cells into blood together withinsulin.
- GC31172 δ-Sleep Inducing Peptide (Delta-Sleep Inducing Peptide) δ-Sleep Inducing Peptide (Delta-Sleep Inducing Peptide) is a neuropeptide, with antioxidant and anxiolytic properties.
- GC35123 3X FLAG peptide TFA
- GC34397 Sphistin Synthetic Peptide(12-38,Fitc in N-Terminal-Fluorescently Labeled Peptide) Sphistin Synthetic Peptide (12-38, Fitc in N-Terminal-Fluorescently Labeled Peptide) is a truncated fragments of Sphistin Synthetic Peptide that shows potent antimicrobial activity.
3X FLAG Peptide
3X FLAG Peptide is a synthetic polypeptide containing three repeated DYKXXD amino acid sequences, often used to competitively bind Anti-Flag antibodies.
- GC30285 Eledoisin (Eledone peptide) A neurokinin receptor agonist
- GC66061 Competence-Stimulating Peptide-2 (CSP-2) Competence-Stimulating Peptide-2 (CSP-2) is a quorum sensing signal peptide produced by Streptococcus pneumoniae. ComD2 is a compatible receptor of Competence-Stimulating Peptide-2 (CSP-2) with an EC50 value of 50.7 nM.
- GC45382 Amyloid-β (1-28) Peptide (human) (trifluoroacetate salt)
- GC52376 BMP2-derived Peptide (trifluoroacetate salt) A synthetic peptide
- GC44655 PKCε Inhibitor Peptide PKCε Inhibitor Peptide (ε-V1-2), a PKCε-derived peptide, is a selective PKCε inhibitor.
- GC34274 SPACE peptide SPACE peptide is a skin penetrating peptide (SPPs).
FLAG tag Peptide
FLAG tag Peptide is an 8-peptide (Asp-Tyr-lys-Asp-Asp-Asp-ASP-ASP-Lys) containing an intestinal kinase restriction site.
- GP10091 Vasonatrin Peptide (1-27) Vasonatrin Peptide (1-27), (C124H198N36O36S3), a peptide with the sequence H2N-GLSKGCFGLKLDRIGSMSGLGCNSFRY-OH, MW= 2865.4.
Amyloid Beta-peptide (25-35) (human)
Amyloid beta-peptide (25-35) (human) is an fragment of Alzheimer's Amyloid beta peptide which has neurotoxic effects.
- GC52385 Myelin Basic Protein (85-99) Peptide Antagonist (trifluoroacetate salt) An MBP (85-99) antagonist
δ-Sleep Inducing Peptide acetate
Delta-Sleep Inducing Peptide acetate is a neuropeptide that has antioxidant and anti-anxiety effects.
- GC52361 AMARA Peptide (trifluoroacetate salt) A peptide substrate for AMPK
- GC52196 RGD Peptide RGD Peptide acts as an inhibitor of integrin-ligand interactions and plays an important role in cell adhesion, migration, growth, and differentiation.
- GC49883 DAPK Substrate Peptide (trifluoroacetate salt) A DAPK1 peptide substrate
- GC48346 DYKDDDDK Peptide (trifluoroacetate salt)
- GC44806 Ras Inhibitory Peptide Son of sevenless homolog 1 (Sos1) is a guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) that directs the exchange of Ras-GDP to Ras-GTP by binding to SH3 domains of the growth factor receptor-bound protein 2 (Grb2), leading to the activation of ERK.
- GP10104 S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32 Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
- GP10108 EGF-R (661-681) T669 Peptide
- GP10011 Nitric Oxide Synthase (599-613) Blocking Peptide, Bovine Endothelial Cell
- GP10098 Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide I
- GP10094 Amyloid β-peptide (10-35), amide
- GP10147 Ribosomal protein L3 peptide (202-222) amide
- GP10042 Rhodopsin peptide
Cadherin Peptide, avian
Role in cell adhesion
- GP10095 Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Peptide (985-996)
GnRH Associated Peptide (GAP) (1-13), human
Inhibitor of prolactin secretion
Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIB Peptide (296-306)
Inhibits platelet aggregation
Amyloid Precursor C-Terminal Peptide
For beta amyloid generation
- GP10118 Amyloid Beta-Peptide (1-40) (human)
- GP10049 Amyloid Beta-Peptide (12-28) (human)
- GP10022 Dynamin inhibitory peptide
- GP10057 Amyloid β-Peptide (10-20) (human)
- GA23105 Integrin Binding Peptide Peptide containing the cell adhesion sequence RGDSP which can be easily conjugated to carriers by Npys or maleimide chemistry.
- GA21428 Erythropoietin Mimetic Peptide Sequence 20 Peptide mimetic of erythropoietin (EPO). EMP-20 has been described to be an excellent starting point for the design of compounds with erythropoietin (EPO) mimetic activity and can serve as a minimal model for an EPO receptor antagonist.
- GC33448 OVA Peptide 257-264 OVA Peptide 257-264 is a class I (Kb)-restricted peptide epitope of OVA, an octameric peptide can be from ovalbumin presented by the class I MHC molecule, H-2Kb.
- GC33600 OVA Peptide (257-264) TFA OVA Peptide (257-264) TFA is a class I (Kb)-restricted peptide epitope of OVA, an octameric peptide can be from ovalbumin presented by the class I MHC molecule, H-2Kb.
- GC38520 PTD-p65-P1 Peptide TFA PTD-p65-P1 Peptide TFA is a potent, selective nuclear transcription factor NF-κB inhibitor and derives from the p65 subunit of NF-κB amino acid residues 271-282, which selectively inhibits NF-κB activation induced by various inflammatory stimulation, down-regulate NF-κB-mediated gene expression and up-regulate apoptosis.
- GP10152 Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) Peptide
- GC62008 Vasonatrin Peptide (VNP) (TFA) Vasonatrin Peptide (VNP) TFA is a chimera of atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP) and C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP).
- GC61345 Transdermal Peptide Disulfide TFA Transdermal Peptide Disulfide TFA (TD 1 Disulfide(peptide) TFA) is a 11-amino acid peptide, binds to Na+/K+-ATPase beta-subunit (ATP1B1), and mainly interacts with the C-terminus of ATP1B1.
- GC60204 iRGD peptide 1 TFA iRGD peptide 1 TFA is the prototypic tumor-specific tissue-penetrating peptide, which delivers drugs deep into extravascular tumor tissue. iRGD peptide 1 TFA has anti-metastatic activity.
- GC60053 Antioxidant peptide A TFA Antioxidant peptide A TFA is a short peptide, which contains alternative aromatic or sulfur-containing amino acid. The side chains of Antioxidant peptide A are believed to contribute to strong radical scavenging activities of peptides in the cancer cell.
- GC34392 Antioxidant peptide A Antioxidant peptide A is a short peptide, which contains alternative aromatic or sulfur-containing amino acid. The side chains of Antioxidant peptide A are believed to contribute to strong radical scavenging activities of peptides in the cancer cell.
- GC62069 pm26TGF-β1 peptide TFA
- GC62068 pm26TGF-β1 peptide
C-Type Natriuretic Peptide (1-53), human TFA
C-Type Natriuretic Peptide (1-53), human TFA is a fragment of C-type natriuretic peptide consisting of amino acids 1 to 53. C-Type Natriuretic Peptide TFA belongs to the family of natriuretic peptides and is involved in maintaining electrolyte-fluid balance and vascular tone.
- GC64476 Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Peptide (35-55), mouse, rat acetate Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Peptide (35-55), mouse, rat (MOG (35-55)) acetate is a minor component of CNS myelin.
- GC64246 V5 Epitope Tag Peptide TFA V5 Epitope Tag Peptide (TFA) is a tag peptide derived from a small epitope present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5.
- GC63708 Uty HY Peptide (246-254) (TFA) Uty HY Peptide (246-254) TFA, derived from the ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat gene on the Y chromosome (UTY) protein as an H-Y epitope, H-YDb, is a male-specific transplantation antigen H-Y.
- GC62282 TAT peptide TFA TAT peptide (TFA) is a cell penetrating peptide (GRKKRRQRRRPQ) derived from the trans-activating transcriptional activator (Tat) from HIV-1.
- GC60095 Brain Natriuretic Peptide (1-32), rat acetate Brain Natriuretic Peptide (1-32), rat acetate (BNP (1-32), rat acetate) is a 32 amino acid polypeptide secreted by the ventricles of the heart in response to excessive stretching of heart muscle cells (cardiomyocytes).
- GC38748 CCP peptide TFA CCP peptide TFA is a synthetic cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP) and used as the substrate for detecting anti-CCP antibodies serologically.
- GC38747 CCP peptide CCP peptide is a synthetic cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP) and used as the substrate for detecting anti-CCP antibodies serologically.
- GC36826 OVA G4 peptide TFA OVA G4 peptide TFA is a variant of the agonist ovalbumin (OVA) peptide SIINFEKL (257-264).
- GC36825 OVA G4 peptide OVA G4 peptide is a variant of the agonist ovalbumin (OVA) peptide SIINFEKL (257-264).
- GC36150 Glucagon-Like Peptide (GLP) I (7-36), amide, human Glucagon-Like Peptide (GLP) I (7-36), amide, human is a physiological incretin hormone that stimulates insulin secretion.
Fibronectin Adhesion-promoting Peptide
Fibronectin Adhesion-promoting Peptide is a potent inducer of stress fibers and focal adhesion in fibroblasts, which are involved in forming thrombosis related to diseases such as atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
- GC35426 Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (1-28), rat TFA Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (1-28), rat (TFA) is a major circulating form of ANP in rats, potently inhibits Angiotensin II (Ang II)-stimulated endothelin-1 secretion in a concentration-dependent manner.
- GC34268 TAT peptide TAT peptide is a cell penetrating peptide (GRKKRRQRRRPQ) derived from the trans-activating transcriptional activator (Tat) from HIV-1.
- GC34266 OVA Peptide 323-339 OVA Peptide (323-339) represents a T and B cell epitope of Ovalbumin (Ova), which is important in the generation and development of immediate hypersensitivity responses in BALB/c mice.
- GC34262 SLLK, Control Peptide for TSP1 Inhibitor(TFA) SLLK, Control Peptide for TSP1 Inhibitor (TFA) is a control peptide for LSKL, which is a Thrombospondin (TSP-1) inhibitor.
- GC34260 Antennapedia Peptide(TFA) Antennapedia Peptide is a 16 amino acid peptide, originally derived from the 60 amino acid long homeodomain of the Drosophila transcription factor Antennapedia and is a member of the family of Cell-penetrating peptides.
- GC34233 PACAP-Related Peptide (PRP), human PACAP-Related Peptide (PRP), human is a 29 amino-acid region of the PACAP precursor protein.
- GC34023 Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (1-28), human, porcine Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (1-28), human, porcine (Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (1-28), human, porcine) is a 28-amino acid hormone, that is normally produced and secreted by the human heart in response to cardiac injury and mechanical stretch.
- GC33690 Crustacean Cardioactive Peptide CCAP Crustacean Cardioactive Peptide CCAP is a highly conserved, amidated cyclic nonapeptide, first isolated from the pericardial organs of the shore crab Carcinus maenas, where it has a role in regulating heartbeat; Crustacean Cardioactive Peptide CCAP also modulates the neuronal activity in other arthropods.
- GC33599 PAR-4 Agonist Peptide, amide TFA (PAR-4-AP (TFA)) PAR-4 Agonist Peptide, amide TFA (PAR-4-AP (TFA)) (PAR-4-AP TFA; AY-NH2 TFA) is a proteinase-activated receptor-4 (PAR-4) agonist, which has no effect on either PAR-1 or PAR-2 and whose effects are blocked by a PAR-4 antagonist.
- GC33336 Antennapedia Peptide Antennapedia Peptide is a 16 amino acid peptide, originally derived from the 60 amino acid long homeodomain of the Drosophila transcription factor Antennapedia and is a member of the family of Cell-penetrating peptides.
- GC33329 SLLK, Control Peptide for TSP1 Inhibitor SLLK, Control Peptide for TSP1 Inhibitor is a control peptide for LSKL (leucine-serine-lysine-leucine).
- GC32787 iRGD peptide (c(CRGDKGPDC)) iRGD peptide (c(CRGDKGPDC)) is a 9-amino acid cyclic peptide, triggers tissue penetration of drugs by first binding to av integrins, then proteolytically cleaved in the tumor to produce CRGDK/R to interact with neuropilin-1, and has tumor-targeting and tumor-penetrating properties.
- GC32589 Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) (1-32), rat Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) (1-32), rat (BNP (1-32), rat) is a 32 amino acid polypeptide secreted by the ventricles of the heart in response to excessive stretching of heart muscle cells (cardiomyocytes).
- GC31194 Small Cardioactive Peptide B SCPB Small Cardioactive Peptide B SCPB, a neurally active peptide, stimulates adenylate cyclase activity in particulate fractions of both heart and gill tissues with EC50s of 0.1 and 1.0 μM, respectively.
- GC30556 Osteogenic Growth Peptide, OGP Osteogenic Growth Peptide, OGP is a short, naturally occurring 14-mer growth factor peptide found in serum at μM concentrations.
- GC64248 c-Myc Peptide TFA c-Myc Peptide (TFA) is a synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminal amino acids (410-419) of human c-myc protein, and participates in regulation of growth-related gene transcription.
- GC63889 Proteasome-activating peptide 1 TFA Proteasome-activating peptide 1 TFA is a peptide and a potent proteasome activator.
- GC63766 G-Protein antagonist peptide TFA G-Protein antagonist peptide TFA is a truncated substance P-related peptide, competes with receptor for G protein binding.