|Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8) Catalog No.GK10001|
Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
- 1. Zhang, Leike, et al. "Calcium channel blocker amlodipine besylate is associated with reduced case fatality rate of COVID-19 patients with hypertension." medRxiv (2020).
- 2. Lv, X. J., et al. "Long noncoding RNA PCAT6 regulates cell growth and metastasis via Wnt/β-catenin pathway and is a prognosis marker in cervical cancer." European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 23.5 (2019): 1947-1956. PMID:30915737
- 3. Meng, Y., Bai, X., Huang, Y., He, L., Zhang, Z., Li, X., ... & Yang, X. (2019). Basic fibroblast growth factor signalling regulates cancer stem cells in lung cancer A549 cells. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 71(9), 1412-1420. PMID:31282010
- 4. Feng, Q., Li, Q., Wen, H., Chen, J., Liang, M., Huang, H., ... & Cao, X. (2019). Injection and Self‐Assembly of Bioinspired Stem Cell‐Laden Gelatin/Hyaluronic Acid Hybrid Microgels Promote Cartilage Repair In Vivo. Advanced Functional Materials.
- 5. Song, Qiongtao, et al. Puerarin protects against iron overload-induced retinal injury through regulation of iron-handling proteins. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 122 (2020): 109690.
- 6. Li, Ling, et al. "Baicalin relieves TNF‐α‐evoked injury in human aortic endothelial cells by up‐regulation of miR‐145." Phytotherapy Research.
- 7. Tian, Chao, et al. "Transient Receptor Potential Ankyrin 1 Contributes to Lysophosphatidylcholine-Induced Intracellular Calcium Regulation and THP-1-Derived Macrophage Activation." The Journal of Membrane Biology (2019): 1-13.
- 8. Mei, Yi, Dongyan Cai, and Xiaofeng Dai. "Modulating cancer stemness provides luminal A breast cancer cells with HER2 positive-like features." Journal of Cancer 11.5 (2020): 1162-1169.
- 9. Yang, Shengzhuang, et al. "The long noncoding RNA LINC00483 promotes lung adenocarcinoma progression by sponging miR-204-3p." Cellular & Molecular Biology Letters 24.1 (2019): 1-14.
- 10. Mao, Qing, et al. "LncRNA KLF3-AS1 in human mesenchymal stem cell-derived exosomes ameliorates pyroptosis of cardiomyocytes and myocardial infarction through miR-138-5p/Sirt1 axis." Stem Cell Research & Therapy 10.1 (2019): 1-14.
- 11. Cao, Qifeng, et al. "ARID1A upregulation predicts better survival in patients with urothelial bladder carcinoma." Journal of International Medical Research (2019): 0300060519895687. PMID:31891283
- 12. Shi, Liang, et al. "miR-222 targets VGLL4 to promote growth of tongue squamous cell carcinoma." Materials Express 10.1 (2020): 102-111.
- 13. Xin, Suping, and Xinhua Ye. "Oxalomalate regulates the apoptosis and insulin secretory capacity in streptozotocin‐induced pancreatic β‐cells." Drug Development Research (2020). PMID:31904108
- 14. Zhou, Bing, et al. "Effect of miR-744 on Ameliorating Heart Allograft Rejection in BALB/c Mice Via Regulation of TNFRSF4 Expression in Regulatory T Cells." Transplantation Proceedings. Elsevier, 2020. PMID:31928781
- 15. Dou, Wenxue, et al. "Design and construction of a microporous CO 3 2--containing HA/β-TCP biphasic ceramic as a novel bone graft material." Materials Research Express (2020).
- 16. Yu, Jifeng, et al. "SPOP accelerates acute myeloid leukemia initiation and development through miR-183-mediated METAP2 inhibition."
- 17. Yu, Chaosheng, et al. "Pin2 telomeric repeat factor 1-interacting telomerase inhibitor 1 (PinX1) inhibits nasopharyngeal cancer cell stemness: implication for cancer progression and therapeutic targeting." Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research 39.1 (2020): 31.
- 18. Ye, Shuangyan et al. "Effect of the chemoprotectant tempol on anti-tumor activity of cisplatin" Journal of Southern Medical University 39.8 (2019): 883.
- 19. Xu, Guangru, et al. "Long non‐coding RNA POU6F2‐AS2 promotes cell proliferation and drug resistance in colon cancer by regulating miR‐377/BRD4." Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (2020).
- 20. Zhang, Junjun, et al. "MALAT1 inhibits the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway in colon cancer cells and affects cell proliferation and apoptosis." Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences (2020).
- 21. Xie, Yingjie, et al. "Jianpi Huayu Decoction attenuates the immunosuppressive status of H22 hepatocellular carcinoma-bearing mice: by targeting Myeloid-derived suppressor cells." Frontiers in Pharmacology 11 (2020).
- 22. Yao, Xue, et al. "Nanoparticle‐Mediated Intracellular Protection of Natural Killer Cells Avoids Cryoinjury and Retains Potent Antitumor Functions." Advanced Science: 1902938.
- 23. Shen, Jingang, Xianbao Lv, and Lei Zhang. "GRHL2 Acts as an Anti-Oncogene in Bladder Cancer by Regulating ZEB1 in Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT) Process." OncoTargets and therapy 13 (2020): 2511.
- 24. Huo, Xiu-zhu, et al. "Studies on the effect of a Fupenzi glycoprotein on the fibrillation of bovine serum albumin and its antioxidant activity." Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy (2020): 118387.
- 25. Pan, Zhenyu, et al. "Identification of Cerebrospinal Fluid MicroRNAs Associated With Leptomeningeal Metastasis From Lung Adenocarcinoma." Frontiers in Oncology 10 (2020).
- 26. Li, Yanting, et al. "MicroRNA-26b-3p inhibits human trophoblast cell proliferation, invasion and resistance to apoptosis via targeting SHBG." Journal of King Saud University-Science (2020).
- 27. Zhang, Qiao, et al. "Anti-colitic effects of Physalin B on dextran sodium sulfate-induced BALB/c mice by suppressing multiple inflammatory signaling pathways." Journal of Ethnopharmacology (2020): 112956.
- 28. Huang, Qingxia, et al. "Compound K inhibits autophagy-mediated apoptosis induced by oxygen and glucose deprivation/reperfusion via regulating AMPK-mTOR pathway in neurons." Life Sciences (2020): 117793.
- 29. Luan, Xiaodong, et al. "Structure Basis for Inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 by the Feline Drug GC376." bioRxiv (2020).
- 30. Wang, Mengchao, et al. "SOX9 enhances sorafenib resistance through upregulating ABCG2 expression in hepatocellular carcinoma." Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 129 (2020): 110315. PMID:32554246
- 31.Tian, Chao, et al. "Transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 contributes to the lysophosphatidylcholine-induced oxidative stress and cytotoxicity in OLN-93 oligodendrocyte." Cell Stress and Chaperones (2020): 1-14. PMID:32572784
- 32. Feng, Qi, et al. "Engineering the Cellular Mechanical Microenvironment to Regulate Stem Cell Chondrogenesis: Insights from a Microgel Model." Acta Biomaterialia (2020). PMID:32629189
- 33. Tian, Chao, et al. "Transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 contributes to the ATP-elicited oxidative stress and inflammation in THP-1-derived macrophage." Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry (2020): 1-14. PMID:32627113
- 34.Liu, Lingling, et al. "LncRNA NEAT1 promotes apoptosis and inflammation in LPS?induced sepsis models by targeting miR-590-3p." Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine.
- 35.Lu, Min, et al. "LncRNA HOTAIR suppresses cell apoptosis, autophagy and induces cell proliferation in cholangiocarcinoma by modulating the miR-204-5p/HMGB1 axis." Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 130 (2020): 110566.. PMID:32755793
- 36.Yu, Jifeng, et al. "SPOP promotes acute myeloid leukemia initiation and development through miR-183-mediated METAP2 inhibition." Molecular Therapy-Nucleic Acids (2020).
- 37.Qi, Shanhong, et al. "Dexmedetomidine suppresses oxidative stress and inflammation of nucleus pulposus cells by activating the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway." Die Pharmazie-An International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 75.10 (2020): 505-509.
- 38.Gong, Gu, et al. "Silencing hsa_circRNA_0008035 exerted repressive function on osteosarcoma cell growth and migration by upregulating microRNA-375." Cell Cycle 19.17 (2020): 2139-2147.
- 39.Cai, Ming-Zhi, et al. "MYC Regulates PHF8, Which Promotes the Progression of Gastric Cancer by Suppressing miR-22-3p." Technology in Cancer Research & Treatment 19 (2020): 1533033820967472.
- 40.Li, Zhonghua, et al. "Inhibition of Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus Replication and Viral 3C-Like Protease by Quercetin." International Journal of Molecular Sciences 21.21 (2020): 8095.
- 41.Zhu, Zhixiang, et al. "Hsa_circ_0006916 Knockdown Represses the Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma via Modulating miR-599/SRSF2 Axis." OncoTargets and Therapy 13 (2020): 11301-11313.
- 42.Zhao, Wenhua, and Yuan Xie. "KIAA1429 promotes the progression of lung adenocarcinoma by regulating the m6A level of MUC3A." Pathology-Research and Practice (2020): 153284.
- 43.Cao, Qifeng, et al. "ARID1A upregulation predicts better survival in patients with urothelial bladder carcinoma." Journal of International Medical Research 48.4 (2020): 0300060519895687. PMID:31891283
- 44.Zhang, Shuyao, et al. "LINC00152 upregulates ZEB1 expression and enhances epithelial-mesenchymal transition and oxaliplatin resistance in esophageal cancer by interacting with EZH2." Cancer Cell International 20.1 (2020): 1-14.
- 45.Jiang, Lingling, et al. "Antagonistic effects of activin A and TNF-α on the activation of L929 fibroblast cells via Smad3-independent signaling." Scientific Reports 10.1 (2020): 1-11. PMID:33244088
- 46.Song, Qiongtao, et al. "Astragaloside IV protects against retinal iron overload toxicity through iron regulation and the inhibition of MAPKs and NF-κB activation." Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology (2020): 115361.
- 47.Meng, Wen, et al. "FKBP4 Accelerates Malignant Progression of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer by Activating the Akt/mTOR Signaling Pathway." Analytical Cellular Pathology 2020 (2020).
- 48.Zhang, Lei-Ke, et al. "Calcium channel blocker amlodipine besylate therapy is associated with reduced case fatality rate of COVID-19 patients with hypertension." Cell Discovery 6.1 (2020): 1-12. PMID:33349633
- 49.Han, Youjian, et al. "LncRNA H19 suppresses pyroptosis of cardiomyocytes to attenuate myocardial infarction in a PBX3/CYP1B1-dependent manner." Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry (2021): 1-14. PMID:33389498
- 50.Lv, Hu, et al. "Neuroprotective Effects Against Cerebral Ischemic Injury Exerted by Dexmedetomidine via the HDAC5/NPAS4/MDM2/PSD-95 Axis." Molecular Neurobiology (2021): 1-15. PMID:33411316
- 51.An, Lin, et al. "Integrating Network Pharmacology and Experimental Validation to Investigate the Effects and Mechanism of Astragalus Flavonoids Against Hepatic Fibrosis." Frontiers in Pharmacology 11 (2021): 2353.
- 52.Gao, Yugang, et al. "Protective effects of ginsenosides 20 (R)‐Rg3 on H2O2‐induced myocardial cell injury by activating Keap‐1/Nrf2/HO‐1 signaling pathway." Chemistry & Biodiversity (2021). PMID:33624427
- 53.Zhu, Jinhong, et al. "Identification of downstream signaling cascades of ACK1 and prognostic classifiers in non-small cell lung cancer." Aging (Albany NY) 13.3 (2021): 4482. PMID:33495411
- 54.Liu, Haibin, Shengtao Sun, and Bing Liu. "Smurf2 exerts neuroprotective effects on cerebral ischemic injury." Journal of Biological Chemistry (2021): 100537.
- 55.Yuan, Fei, et al. "ADAM17 is an essential attachment factor for classical swine fever virus." PLoS pathogens 17.3 (2021): e1009393. PMID:33684175
- 56.Sun, Jialing, et al. "Biejiajian Pill Inhibits Carcinogenesis and Metastasis via the Akt/GSK-3β/Snail Signaling Pathway in Hepatocellular Carcinoma." Frontiers in Pharmacology 12 (2021): 112. PMID:33762939
- 57.Su, Hua, et al. "Cancer cells escape autophagy inhibition via NRF2-induced macropinocytosis." Cancer Cell (2021). PMID:33740421
- 58.Feng, Bin, et al. "Upregulation of Extracellular Vesicles-Encapsulated miR-132 Released From Mesenchymal Stem Cells Attenuates Ischemic Neuronal Injury by Inhibiting Smad2/c-jun Pathway via Acvr2b Suppression." Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology 8 (2021): 1472.
- 59.Wu, Hongxia, and Aiwen Liu. "Long non-coding RNA NEAT1 regulates ferroptosis sensitivity in non-small-cell lung cancer." Journal of International Medical Research 49.3 (2021): 0300060521996183. PMID:33730930
- 60.Shi, Yingying, et al. "Targeted regulation of lymphocytic ER stress response with an overall immunosuppression to alleviate allograft rejection." Biomaterials (2021): 120757.
- 61.Su, Haibo, et al. "TMAO aggregates neurological damage following ischemic stroke by promoting reactive astrocytosis and glial scar formation via the Smurf2/ALK5 axis." Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience (2021).
- 62.Su, Qiuxia, et al. "Knockdown of circ_0003204 alleviates oxidative low-density lipoprotein-induced human umbilical vein endothelial cells injury: Circulating RNAs could explain atherosclerosis disease progression." Open Medicine 16.1 (2021): 558-569.
- 63.Gao, Wenwen, et al. "The role of S-nitrosylation of PFKM in regulation of glycolysis in ovarian cancer cells." Cell Death & Disease 12.4 (2021): 1-14. PMID:33859186
- 64.Zhang, Wenqiang, et al. "Downregulation of miR-335 exhibited an oncogenic effect via promoting KDM3A/YAP1 networks in clear cell renal cell carcinoma." Cancer Gene Therapy (2021): 1-12. PMID:33888871
- 65.Wei, Xiaohan, et al. "Higenamine alleviates allergic rhinitis by activating AKT1 and suppressing the EGFR/JAK2/c-JUN signaling." Phytomedicine (2021): 153565.
- 66.Dai, Wenhao, et al. "Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of Peptidomimetic Aldehydes as Broad-Spectrum Inhibitors against Enterovirus and SARS-CoV-2." Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (2021). PMID:33872498
- 67.Zhou, Minmin, et al. "RNAi screening reveals requirement for PDGFRβ in JEV infection." Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (2021). PMID:33753340
- 68.Zhao, Yan, et al. "Protective Effects of Ginsenosides (20R)‐Rg3 on H2O2‐Induced Myocardial Cell Injury by Activating Keap‐1/Nrf2/HO‐1 Signaling Pathway." Chemistry & Biodiversity 18.4 (2021): e2001007. PMID:33624427
- 69.Zhao, Shuo-Fang, et al. "Long non-coding RNA KCNQ1OT1 increases the expression of PDCD4 by targeting miR-181a-5p, contributing to cardiomyocyte apoptosis in diabetic cardiomyopathy." Acta Diabetologica (2021): 1-17. PMID:33907874
- 70.Li, Liu, et al. "Ubiquitin-Specific Peptidase 5 is Involved in the Proliferation of Trophoblast Cells by Regulating Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling." Molecular Biotechnology (2021): 1-8.
- 71.Huang, Ruoxuan, et al. "SPP1 derived from silica-exposed macrophage exosomes triggers fibroblast transdifferentiation." Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology (2021): 115559. PMID:33961903
- 72.Zhou, Zixuan, et al. "Adhesive, stretchable and antibacterial hydrogel with external/self-power for flexible sensitive sensor used as human motion detection." Composites Part B: Engineering (2021): 108984.
- 73.Zhou, Minmin, et al. "RNA Interference Screening Reveals Requirement for Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor Beta in Japanese Encephalitis Virus Infection." Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 65.6 (2021).
- 74.Sun, Yan, et al. "Epidermal Growth Factor Protects Against High Glucose-Induced Podocyte Injury Possibly via Modulation of Autophagy and PI3K/AKT/mTOR Signaling Pathway Through DNA Methylation." Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes: Targets and Therapy 14 (2021): 2255-2268.
- 75.Li, Jiaying, et al. "Tetrahedral DNA Nanostructures Inhibit Ferroptosis and Apoptosis in Cisplatin-induced Renal Injury." ACS Applied Bio Materials (2021).
- 76.Song, Qiongtao, et al. "Ameliorative effects and mechanisms of salvianic acid A on retinal iron overload in vivo and in vitro." Experimental Eye Research (2021): 108642.
- 77.Zeng, Tianjiao, et al. "Autophagy inhibition and microRNA‑199a‑5p upregulation in paclitaxel‑resistant A549/T lung cancer cells." Oncology reports 46.1 (2021): 1 -12. PMID:34080652
- 78.Liu, Xindan, et al. "Comparisons of the anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and hemostatic activities and chemical profiles of raw and charred Schizonepetae Spica." Journal of Ethnopharmacology (2021): 114275. PMID:34087404
- 79.Lin, Jingpan, et al. "Pharmacokinetics-Based Chronoefficacy of Semen Strychni and Tripterygium Glycoside Tablet Against Rheumatoid Arthritis." Frontiers in Pharmacology 12 (2021). PMID:34108880
- 80.Zhu, Qing, et al. "LncRNA NEAT1 Promote Inflammatory Responses in Coronary Slow Flow Through Regulating miR-148b-3p/ICAM-1 Axis." Journal of Inflammation Research 14 (2021): 2445-2463.
- 81.Byrgazov, Konstantin, et al. "Novel Peptide-drug Conjugate Melflufen Efficiently Eradicates Bortezomib-resistant Multiple Myeloma Cells Including Tumor- initiating Myeloma Progenitor Cells." HemaSphere 5.7 (2021). PMID:34136753
- 82.Liu, Yang, Lijun Fang, and Weixian Liu. "High SQLE Expression and Gene Amplification Correlates with Poor Prognosis in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma." Cancer Management and Research 13 (2021): 4709-4723.
- 83.Zou, Yan, et al. "Encapsulation of quercetin in biopolymer-coated zein nanoparticles: Formation, stability, antioxidant capacity, and bioaccessibility." Food Hydrocolloids (2021): 106980.
- 84.Liu, Shangpeng, et al. "Nanofibrous scaffold by cleaner magnetron-sputtering additive manufacturing: A novel biocompatible platform for antibacterial application." Journal of Cleaner Production (2021): 128201.
- 85.Su, Xiangsheng, et al. "NOX4-Derived ROS Mediates TGF-β1-Induced Metabolic Reprogramming during Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition through the PI3K/AKT/HIF-1α Pathway in Glioblastoma." Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity 2021 (2021).
- 86.Yu, Yaya, et al. "Characterization of PGRP-LB and immune deficiency in the white-backed planthopper Sogatella furcifera (Hemiptera: Delphacidae)." Applied Entomology and Zoology (2021): 1-14.
- 87.Shi, Yong, Dongli Yang, and Yixiao Qin. "Identifying prognostic lncRNAs based on a ceRNA regulatory network in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma." BMC cancer 21.1 (2021): 1-15. PMID:34130645
- 88.Fan, Weimin, et al. "Resveratrol Relieves Gouty Arthritis by Promoting Mitophagy to Inhibit Activation of NLRP3 Inflammasomes." Journal of Inflammation Research 14 (2021): 3523-3536.
- 89.Zhu, Mingzhi, et al. "CircFBXL5 promotes the 5-FU resistance of breast cancer via modulating miR-216b/HMGA2 axis." Cancer Cell International 21.1 (2021): PMID:34281530
- 90.Liu, Shangpeng, et al. "Biocompatible Gradient Chitosan Fibers with Controllable Swelling and Antibacterial Properties." Fibers and Polymers (2021): 1- 9.
- 91.Xing, Zeyu, et al. "Effects of Ulinastatin on Proliferation and Apoptosis of Breast Cancer Cells by Inhibiting the ERK Signaling Pathway." BioMed Research International 2021 (2021).
- 92.He, Zhiyu, et al. "LncRNA Chaer prevents cardiomyocyte apoptosis from acute myocardial infarction through AMPK activation." Frontiers in Pharmacology 12 (2021). PMID:34335241
- 93.Liu, Yujuan, et al. "Cysteine-Rich Intestinal Protein 1 Served as an Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Marker via Promoting Wnt/β-Catenin-Mediated EMT and Tumour Metastasis." Disease Markers 2021 (2021).
- 94.Liu, Mimi, et al. "Stand-Alone CuFeSe2 (Eskebornite) Nanosheets for Photothermal Cancer Therapy." Nanomaterials 11.8 (2021): 2008.
- 95.Xu, Pengfei, et al. "Histone deacetylase 2 knockout suppresses immune escape of triple-negative breast cancer cells via downregulating PD-L1 expression." Cell Death & Disease 12.8 (2021): 1-11. PMID:34365463
- 96.Lu, Ruiqing, et al. "A Shortage of FTH Induces ROS and Sensitizes RAS-Proficient Neuroblastoma N2A Cells to Ferroptosis." International Journal of Molecular Sciences 22.16 (2021): 8898.
- 97.Liu, Qizhi, et al. "PUM1 is overexpressed in colon cancer cells with acquired resistance to cetuximab." Frontiers in cell and developmental biology 9 (2021). PMID:34447749
- 98.Xu, Jiwen, et al. "Long noncoding RNA KCNMB2-AS1 promotes the development of esophageal cancer by modulating the miR-3194-3p/PYGL axis." Bioengineered 12.1 (2021): 6687-6702. PMID:34516362
- 99.Shiozaki, Yuji, et al. "MEF2D-NR4A1-FAM134B2-mediated reticulophagy contributes to amino acid homeostasis." Autophagy (2021): 1-13. PMID:34517786
- 100.Ren, Liuyang, Ying Lou, and Mingyu Sun. "The anti-tumor effects of evodiamine on oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) through regulating advanced glycation end products (AGE)/receptor for advanced glycation end products (RAGE) pathway." Bioengineered 12.1 (2021): 5985-5995. PMID:34477479
- 101.Paparisto, Ermela, et al. "Interferon-Induced HERC5 Inhibits Ebola Virus Particle Production and Is Antagonized by Ebola Glycoprotein." Cells 10.9 (2021): 2399.
- 102.Chen, Qinghan, et al. "Exploring ratiometric endolysosomal pH nanosensors with hydrophobic indicators responding at the nanoscale interface and multiple fluorescence resonance energy transfers." Nano Research (2021): 1-8.
- 103.Liu, Feng, et al. "Hsa_circ_0088212-mediated miR-520 h/APOA1 axis inhibits osteosarcoma progression." Translational Oncology 14.12 (2021): 101219. PMID:34555726
- 104.Zhao, Yan, et al. "Camptothecin derivatives induce apoptosis and inhibit proliferation of prostate cancer PC-3M cells through downregulation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway." Phytochemistry Letters 46 (2021): 79-89.
- 105.Guo, Xiao-Hong, et al. "Berberine exerts its antineoplastic effects by reversing the Warburg effect via downregulation of the Akt/mTOR/GLUT1 signaling pathway." Oncology Reports 46.6 (2021): 1-12. PMID:34643248
- 106.Zhao, Xin, et al. "Long non-coding RNA FENDRR inhibits the stemenss of colorectal cancer cells through directly binding to Sox2 RNA." Bioengineered 12.1 (2021): 8698-8708. PMID:34697986
- 107.Zhu, C. "Expression Profiles and Cerna Regulation Network of SOX Genes in Gastric Cancer." Japanese J Gstro Hepato 7.7 (2021): 1-55.
- 108.Wu, Qiaoling, et al. "Multiple pathways are responsible to the inhibitory effect of butorphanol on OGD/R‐induced apoptosis in AC16 cardiomyocytes." Journal of Applied Toxicology. PMID:34708435
- 109.Chen, Jiashe, et al. "Chitosan oligosaccharide regulates AMPK and STAT1 pathways synergistically to mediate PD-L1 expression for cancer chemoimmunotherapy." Carbohydrate Polymers (2021): 118869.
- 110.Wang, Tao, and Huihe Lu. "Ganoderic acid A inhibits ox-LDL-induced THP-1-derived macrophage inflammation and lipid deposition via Notch1/PPARγ/CD36 signaling." Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine: Official Organ Wroclaw Medical University (2021). PMID:34329545
- 111.Su, Xiangsheng, et al. "NOX4-derived ROS-induced overexpression of FOXM1 regulates aerobic glycolysis in glioblastoma." BMC cancer 21.1 (2021): 1- 16. PMID:34740322
- 112.Zhang, Yuquan, et al. "Circ_0030235 knockdown protects H9c2 cells against OGD/R-induced injury via regulation of miR-526b." PeerJ 9 (2021): e11482.
- 113.Dong, Xin-Hang, et al. "Dura cells in the etiopathogenesis of Crouzon syndrome: the effects of FGFR2 mutations in the dura cells on the proliferation of osteoblasts through the hippo/YAP mediated transcriptional regulation pathway." American Journal of Translational Research 13.10 (2021): 11255. PMID:34786056
- 114.Sun, Xiaojun, et al. "microRNA-155-5p initiates childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia by regulating the IRF4/CDK6/CBL axis." Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology. PMID:34775495
- 115.Liu, Jian, et al. "MicroRNA-381-3p signatures as a diagnostic marker in patients with sepsis and modulates sepsis-steered cardiac damage and inflammation by binding HMGB1." Bioengineered just-accepted (2021). PMID:34784841
- 116.Gao, Lan, and Xiufeng Zhang. "Propofol enhances the lethality of cisplatin on liver cancer cells by up-regulating miR-195-5p." Tissue and Cell 74 (2022): 101680. PMID:34808429
- 117.Liu, Qian, et al. "Short-Chain Fatty Acid Decreases the Expression of CEBPB to Inhibit miR-145-Mediated DUSP6 and Thus Further Suppresses Intestinal Inflammation." Inflammation (2021): 1-15 PMID:34792688
- 118.Zhao, Yuling, et al. "Diagnostic significance of microRNA-1255b-5p in prostate cancer patients and its effect on cancer cell function." Bioengineered 12.2 (2021): 11451-11460. PMID:34895055
- 119.Wei, Jinfen, et al. "Characterizing Intercellular Communication of Pan-Cancer Reveals SPP1+ Tumor-Associated Macrophage Expanded in Hypoxia and Promoting Cancer Malignancy Through Single-Cell RNA-Seq Data." Frontiers in cell and developmental biology (2021): 2721. PMID:34676217
- 120.Zhang, Yue, et al. "Necroptosis Inhibition by Hydrogen Sulfide Alleviated Hypoxia-Induced Cardiac Fibroblasts Proliferation via Sirtuin 3." International Journal of Molecular Sciences 22.21 (2021): 11893. PMID:34676217
- 121.Xie, Guohai, et al. "The ceRNA PVT1 inhibits proliferation of ccRCC cells by sponging miR-328-3p to elevate FAM193B expression." Aging (Albany NY) 13.17 (2021): 21712. PMID:34518442
- 122.Feng, Qi, et al. "Dynamic nanocomposite microgel assembly with microporosity, injectability, tissue‐adhesion and sustained drug release promotes articular cartilage repair and regeneration." Advanced Healthcare Materials: 2102395. PMID:34874119
- 123.Shi, Yingying, et al. "Antigen transfer from non-APCs to APCs impacts the efficacy and safety of protein-and mRNA-based vaccines." Nano Today 41 (2021): 101326.
- 124.Liu, Yan, et al. "Aromatic glycosides from the aerial part of Bupleurum chinense." Journal of Asian Natural Products Research (2021): 1-8. PMID:34935551
- 125.Cen, Yunguang, et al. "APPL1 ameliorates myocardial ischemia‑reperfusion injury by regulating the AMPK signaling pathway." Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine 23.2 (2022): 1-9.
- 126.CeLiang, Siping, et al. "Tetrahedral DNA nanostructures synergize with MnO2 to enhance antitumor immunity via promoting STING activation and M1 polarization." Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B (2021).
- 127.Wang, Wenzhi, Jianyong Shi, and Lei Zheng. "Identification of Circular RNA circ_0017068 as a Regulator of Proliferation and Apoptosis in Trophoblast Cells by miR-330-5p/XIAP Axis." Reproductive Sciences (2022): 1-14. PMID: 34981461
- 128.Mei, Jie, et al. "Long noncoding RNA TINCR facilitates hepatocellular carcinoma progression and dampens chemosensitivity to oxaliplatin by regulating the miR-195-3p/ST6GAL1/NF-κB pathway." Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research 41.1 (2022): 1-15. PMID: 34980201
- 129.Yang, Wenjun, et al. "Ramelteon protects against human pulmonary microvascular endothelial cell injury induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) via activating nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 (Nrf2)/heme oxygenase-1 (HO-1) pathway." Bioengineered 13.1 (2022): 1518-1529. PMID: 34986734
- 130.Cheng, Jie, et al. "3D spiral channels combined with flexible micro-sieve for high-throughput rare tumor cell enrichment and assay from clinical pleural effusion samples." Bio-Design and Manufacturing (2022): 1-13.
- 131.Zhang, Yue, et al. "Co-treatment with miR-21-5p inhibitor and Aurora kinase inhibitor reversine suppresses breast cancer progression by targeting sprouty RTK signaling antagonist 2." Bioengineered 13.1 (2022): 455-468. PMID:34967265
- 132.Han, Ya, and Hengmin Wang. "MiR-3918 Inhibits Tumorigenesis of Glioma via Targeting EGFR to Regulate PI3K/AKT and ERK Pathways." Journal of Molecular Neuroscience (2022): 1-8. PMID:35023001
- 133.Zhao, Yan, et al. "Protective effect of α-mangostin derivatives on hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced apoptosis in H9C2 cells and their mechanism." Phytochemistry Letters 47 (2022): 174-179.
Purity & Documentation
- View current batch:
Related Biological Data
Related Biological Data
Related Biological Data
Cell Number Determination
1. Inoculate cell suspension (100 μL/well) in a 96-well plate. Pre-incubate the plate in a humidified incubator (e.g., at 37°C, 5% CO2).
2. Add 10 μL of the CCK8 solution to each well of the plate. Be careful not to introduce bubbles to the wells, since they interfere with the O.D. reading.
3. Incubate the plate for 1 - 4 hours in the incubator.
4. Measure the absorbance at 450 nm using a microplate reader.
Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay
1. Seed cells in a 96-well plate at a density of 103-104 cells/well in 100 μL of culture medium with or without compounds to be tested. Culture the cells in a CO2 incubator at 37°C for 24 hours.
2. Add 10 μL of various concentrations of substances to be tested to the plate.
3. Incubate the plate for an appropriate length of time (e.g., 6, 12, 24 or 48 hours) in the incubator.
4. Add 10 μL of CCK8 solution to each well of the plate using a repeating pipettor. Be careful not to introduce bubbles to the wells, since they interfere with the O.D. reading.
5. Incubate the plate for 1 - 4 hours in the incubator.
6. Before reading the plate, it is important to mix gently on an orbital shaker for 1 minute to ensure homogeneous distribution of color.
7. Measure the absorbance at 450 nm using a microplate reader.
There are several ways to do statistical analysis. You can choose to use O.D. values or cell numbers. We offer one of them.
Cell viability (%) = [(As-Ab) / (Ac-Ab)] × 100
Inhibition rate (%) = [(Ac-As) / (Ac-Ab)] × 100
As = absorbance of the experimental well (absorbance of cells, medium, CCK8 and wells of the test compound).
Ab = blank well absorbance (absorbance of wells containing medium and CCK8).
Ac = control well absorbance (absorbance of wells containing cells, medium and CCK8).
Making a standard curve
1. The cell counting plate counts the number of cells in the cell suspension.
2. Using the medium, the cell suspension is diluted to a concentration gradient, usually requiring 5-7 concentration gradients, several replicate wells per group. Then inoculate the cells. (Note the number of cells per well. If you are diluting the cell suspension in a tube, carefully mix the cells again before adding the wells to the plate. The volume of the cell suspension in each well should be the same.)
3. Incubate until the cells are adherent (usually 2-4 hours), then add 10 μl of CCK8 per 100 μl of medium. Incubation was continued for 1-4 hours, and the absorbance at 450 nm was measured with a microplate reader. Make a standard curve with the number of cells as the X-axis coordinate and the O.D. value as the Y-axis coordinate.
The number of cells of the sample to be tested can be determined based on the curve. A prerequisite for using this standard curve is that the culture conditions are the same.
1. Make sure the drug and CCK8 are evenly distributed in the medium.
2. The more cells proliferate, the darker the color; the stronger the cytotoxicity, the lighter the color.
3. For adherent cells, at least 1000 cells per well (100 μl medium). For leukocytes, at least 2500 cells per well (100 μl medium) are required due to their low sensitivity. The recommended 96-well plate has a maximum cell count of 25,000 per well. If the test is performed using a 24-well or 6-well plate, calculate the corresponding number of cells per well and adjust the volume of CCK8 to 10% of the total liquid volume per well.
4. Since the CCK8 assay is based on dehydrogenase activity in living cells, conditions or chemicals that affect dehydrogenase activity may result in a difference between the actual number of viable cells and the number of viable cells measured using CCK8.
5. WST-8 may react with a reducing agent to form WST-8 formazan. If a reducing agent (such as some antioxidants) is used, it will interfere with the test. If more reducing agent is present in the system to be tested, it is necessary to remove it.
6. After 2 hours of incubation, the background O.D. value is typically 0.1-0.2 units.
7. Be careful not to introduce air bubbles into the holes as they will interfere with the O.D. value.
8. If you want to sterilize the CCK8 solution, use a 0.2 μm membrane filter solution.
9. The incubation time will vary depending on the type and amount of cells in the well. Generally, leukocytes are less colored and may require longer incubation times (up to 4 hours) or large numbers of cells (~105 cells/well).
10. If there is high turbidity in the cell suspension, measure and subtract the O.D value of the sample at 600 nm or higher.
11. CCK8 cannot be used for cell staining.
12. The phenol red in the medium does not affect the experimental results. The absorbance of phenol red can be eliminated by subtracting the absorbance of the background in the blank hole during calculation, so it will not affect the detection.
13. The toxicity of CCK8 is very low. After the CCK8 assay is completed, the same cells can be used for other cell proliferation assays, such as crystal violet assay, neutral red assay or DNA fluorescence assay. (Unless the cells are extremely rare, it is not recommended.)
14. This kit can be used in E. coli but not in yeast cells.
15. Before reading the plate, you can mix gently on the shaker.
16. We recommend inoculation of cells in wells near the center of the plate. The medium in the outermost circle of holes is easily evaporated and can be filled with PBS, water or medium.
17. If you don't have a 450 nm filter. You can also use filters with absorbance between 430 and 490 nm, and 450 nm filters for optimum sensitivity.
18. Measure the absorbance at 450 nm. If you need to make a dual wavelength measurement, the absorbance at 650 nm can be determined as the reference wavelength.
19. The presence of metal ions in the drug may affect the sensitivity of CCK8. Lead chloride, iron chloride, and copper sulfate at a final concentration of 1 mM inhibit 5%, 15%, and 90% of the color reaction, reducing sensitivity. If the final concentration is 10 mM, it will be 100% inhibited.
Features & Properties
1) Cell proliferation determinations-the GlpBio Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8) is water soluble, stable in culture, and non-toxic.
2) Cell viability assays-metabolic activity and dye generation changes in proportion to altered viability.
3) Cytokine assays-measure cytokine-induced proliferation. Cells can be recovered and expanded at the end of the study if desired.
4) Cytotoxicity assays-Cells death from cytotoxic chemicals has no effects on color development, only living cells convert the reagent into a colorimetric indicator. The reagent itself has negligible toxicity, and is generally safe for cells.
|Shipping||Ship with blue ice.|
|Storage Conditions||Stored at 4°C protecting from light, and is stable for up to 12 months. Stored at -20°C protecting from light, and is stable for up to 2 years.|
|Usage||For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.|
|Solubility||Water soluble||Indissolvable||Water soluble||Indissolvable|
|Usage||No need to prepare||Prepare the solutions||Use it right after it was ready||Prepared beforehand|
|Need to redissolve or not||NO||Yes,by DMSO||No||Yes,by Tris-base solution|
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8) allows convenient assays using WST-8 (2-(2-methoxy-4-nitrophenyl)-3-(4-nitrophenyl)-5-(
Cell Counting Kit-8 allows sensitive colorimetric assays for the determination of the number of viable cells in the proliferation and cytotoxicity assays. The detection sensitivity is higher than any other tetrazolium salts such as MTT, XTT or MTS.
Figure 1: Working mechanisms of Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8).