Influenza A virus fragment
Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
GlpBio Products Cited In Reputable Papers
Influenza A virus fragment has the RNA sequence of Leu-Lys-Phe-Ala-Phe-Ser-Met-Met.
Influenzavirus A is a genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses. Some isolates of influenza A virus cause severe disease both in domestic poultry and, rarely, in humans. Influenza A viruses are negative-sense, single-stranded, segmented RNA viruses. The several subtypes are labeled according to an H number (for the type of hemagglutinin) and an N number (for the type of neuraminidase).
The Influenza A virus genome is contained on eight single (non-paired) RNA strands that code for eleven proteins (HA, NA, NP, M1, M2, NS1, NEP, PA, PB1, PB1-F2, PB2).
1. "Avian influenza (" bird flu") — Fact sheet". WHO.
2. "Unique new flu virus found in bats". NHS Choices. 1 March 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
3. Gewin, V. (2012). "Bats harbour influenza". Nature.
4. Tong, S.; Li, Y.; Rivailler, P.; Conrardy, C.; Castillo, D. A. A.; Chen, L. -M.; Recuenco, S.; Ellison, J. A. et al. (2012). "A distinct lineage of influenza a virus from bats". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
5. MicrobiologyBytes: Virology: Orthomyxoviruses
6. Subbarao, K.; Joseph, T. (2007). “Scientific barriers to developing vaccines against avian influenza viruses”. Nature Reviews Immunology 7, 267-278.
|Solubility||≥ 88.7mg/mL in DMSO||Storage||Store at -20°C|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice
All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request
In vivo Formulation Calculator (Clear solution)
Step 1: Enter information below (Recommended: An additional animal making an allowance for loss during the experiment)
Step 2: Enter the in vivo formulation (This is only the calculator, not formulation. Please contact us first if there is no in vivo formulation at the solubility Section.)
Working concentration: mg/ml;
Method for preparing DMSO master liquid: mg drug pre-dissolved in μL DMSO ( Master liquid concentration mg/mL, Please contact us first if the concentration exceeds the DMSO solubility of the batch of drug. )
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next addμL PEG300, mix and clarify, next addμL Tween 80, mix and clarify, next add μL ddH2O, mix and clarify.
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next add μL Corn oil, mix and clarify.
Note: 1. Please make sure the liquid is clear before adding the next solvent.
2. Be sure to add the solvent(s) in order. You must ensure that the solution obtained, in the previous addition, is a clear solution before proceeding to add the next solvent. Physical methods such as vortex, ultrasound or hot water bath can be used to aid dissolving.