Programmed death-1 (PD-1) is a receptor on T cells that has been shown to suppress activating signals from the T cell receptor when bound by either of its ligands, Programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) or PD-L2. When PD-1 expressing T cells contact cells expressing its ligands, functional activities in response to antigenic stimuli, including proliferation, cytokine secretion, and cytotoxicity are reduced. PD-1/PD-Ligand interactions down regulate immune responses during resolution of an infection or tumor, or during the development of self tolerance.
Interference with the PD-1/PD-L1 interaction has also shown enhanced T cell activity in chronic infection systems. Chronic lymphocytic chorio meningitis virus infection of mice also exhibits improved virus clearance and restored immunity with blockade of PD-L1.
In addition to enhancing immunologic responses to chronic antigens, blockade of the PD-1/PD-L1 pathway has also been shown to enhance responses to vaccination, including therapeutic vaccination in the context of chronic infection.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Atezolizumab is a selective humanized monoclonal IgG1 antibody against programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1), used for cancer research.
- GC31719 Avelumab (Anti-Human PD-L1, Human Antibody)
- GC38740 BMS-1001 hydrochloride
- GC31753 BMS-1166 (PD-1/PD-L1-IN1)
- GC38131 BMS-1166 hydrochloride
- GC35913 Durvalumab
- GC38044 Fraxinellone
- GC34218 Nivolumab (BMS-936558)
- GC36767 NP-12
- GC36768 NP-12 (TFA)
- GC19225 PD-1-IN-1 PD-1-IN-1 is an inhibitor of programmed cell dealth-1 (PD-1) extracted from patent WO 2015033299 A1, compound example 4.
- GC34928 PD-1-IN-17
- GC34929 PD-1-IN-17 TFA
- GC15142 PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor 1 PD-1/PD-L1 interaction inhibitor
- GC16762 PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor 2
PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitor 3
PD-1/PD-L1 interaction inhibitor
- GC31878 PD1-IN-2
Pembrolizumab is a potent, highly selective, fully humanized immunoglobulin (Ig) G4-kappa monoclonal antibody against PD-1 with potential immune checkpoint inhibitory and antineoplastic activities
- GC10469 Sulfamethoxypyridazine long-acting sulfonamide antibiotic
- GC19131 Tomivosertib eFT508 is a potent, highly selective, and orally bioavailable MNK1 and MNK2 inhibitor, with IC50s of 1-2 nM against both isoforms.