COX (cyclooxygenase) is an enzyme that is responsible for formation of important biological mediators called prostanoids, including prostaglandins, prostacyclin and thromboxane.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC17882 Fenoprofen Calcium nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory antiarthritic agent
- GC14499 Fenoprofen calcium hydrate nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory antiarthritic agent
- GC12397 Firocoxib COX2 inhibitor
- GC11768 FK 3311 Selective COX-2 inhibitor
- GC31818 Flosulide (ZK 38997)
- GC13569 Flunixin Meglumin potent cyclooxygenase inhibitor
- GC16881 FR 122047 hydrochloride cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) inhibitor
- GC33893 FR-188582
- GC13132 FR122047 (hydrate) selective inhibitor of COX-1
- GN10388 Gallic acid Gallic acid is found in almost all plants. Plants known for their high gallic acid content include gallnuts,grapes,tea,hops and oak bark.
- GN10220 Ginsenoside Rb3 Ginsenoside Rb3 has been shown to act as a neruroprotective compound.
- GN10549 Ginsenoside Rd Ginsenoside Rd may have properties that inhibit or prevent the growth of tumors.
- GN10799 Ginsenoside Rg3 Ginsenoside Rg3 affects endothelium dependent relaxation in the aorta.
- GC31706 Ginsenoside Rg5
- GC41218 Guaiacol Guaiacol is a phenolic natural product first isolated from Guaiac resin and the oxidation of lignin.
- GC36200 GW-406381
- GC38616 Hamaudol
- GC38225 Harpagoside
- GC34116 Hexahydrocurcumin