Serotonin Transporters (SERTs) are integral membrane proteins that transport serotonin from synaptic spaces into presynaptic neurons. SERTs function by reuptaking serotonin in the synaptic cleft, effectively terminating the function of serotonin and halting neuronal transmission. Serotonin reuptake is a critical process to prevent overstimulation of nerves.
Serotonin transporter (SERT) regulates extracellular levels of serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine, 5HT) in the brain by transporting 5HT into neurons and glial cells. The human SERT (hSERT) is the primary target for drugs used in the treatment of emotional disorders, including depression. hSERT belongs to the solute carrier 6 family that includes a bacterial leucine transporter (LeuT), for which a high resolution crystal structure has become available.
Products for Serotonin Transporter
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC30981 Amitifadine hydrochloride (DOV-21947 hydrochloride)
- GC35443 Azaphen
- GC35444 Azaphen dihydrochloride monohydrate
- GC31283 Centanafadine (EB-1020)
- GC31175 Centanafadine hydrochloride (EB-1020 (hydrochloride))
- GC11798 Cinchonidine alkaloid
- GC14035 Citalopram hydrobromide 5-HT uptake inhibitor
- GC30375 Clomipramine D3
- GC15107 Clomipramine HCl SERT/NET dopamine transporter (DAT) blocker
- GC17061 Dapoxetine HCl Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
- GC19117 Dasotraline Dasotraline is a triple reuptake inhibitor that blocks dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin transporters with IC50 values of 4, 6, and 11 nM, respectively.
- GC19118 Dasotraline hydrochloride Dasotraline hydrochloride (SEP-225289 hydrochloride) is a triple reuptake inhibitor that blocks dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin transporters with IC50 values of 4, 6, and 11 nM, respectively.
- GC10126 Desipramine hydrochloride noradrenalin transporters inhibitor
- GC11570 Desvenlafaxine serotonin (5-HT) and norepinephrine (NE) reuptake inhibitor
- GC14262 Desvenlafaxine Succinate serotonin (5-HT) transporter and norepinephrine (NE) transporter reuptake inhibitor
- GC30772 Dopamine serotonin antagonist-1
- GC34559 DOV-216,303 Free Base
- GC31064 Duloxetine ((S)-Duloxetine)
- GC13871 Duloxetine HCl 5-HT receptor inhibitor
- GC34575 Eplivanserin mixture