Silent information regulator 2 (Sir2) proteins, also known as sirtuins, are a family of nicotine adenine dinucleotide (NAD) dependent protein deacetylases in organisms ranging from bacteria to humans that are characterized by the presence of a unique and highly conserved catalytic domain of approximately 260 amino acids. Sirtuins are divided into 5 classes, including Class I (subclasses Ia, Ib and Ic), Class II, Class III, Class IV (subclasses IVa and IVb) and Class U (Gram-positive bacteria specific). The catalytic domain of sirtuins is comprised of two bilobed globular domains, the large domain containing the NAD-binding pocket and the small domain binding the acetyl-lysine substrate.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC19013 3-TYP A SIRT3 inhibitor
- GC17922 4'-bromo-Resveratrol Sirt1 and Sirt3 inhibitor
- GC17881 AGK 2 SIRT2 inhibitor, potent and selective
- GC15931 AGK7 cell-permeable, selective inhibitor of SIRT2
- GN10413 Agrimol B Extracted from hairyvein agrimony;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
selective and brain-permeable SIRT2 inhibitor
- GC18228 CAY10602 Sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) is an evolutionarily conserved NAD-dependent protein deacetylase that has been implicated in cell metabolism, differentiation, stress and DNA damage response, and the control of multidrug resistance in cancer.
- GC34187 Dihydrocoumarin (Hydrocoumarin)
- GC10635 EX 527 (SEN0014196) A SIRT1 inhibitor
- GC17126 EX-527 R-enantiomer SIRT1 inhibitor
- GC13417 EX-527 S-enantiomer SIRT1 inhibitor
- GN10030 Fisetin Extracted from Rhus succedanea L;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC40900 Ganoderic Acid D Ganoderic acid D is an oxygenated triterpenoid that has been found in G.
- GN10473 Ginkgolide C Extracted from Ginkgo biloba Leaf P.E.;Suitability:Ethyl acetate,methanol,ethanol,two sulfoxide;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC14755 Inauhzin SIRT1 inhibitor
- GC14686 JFD00244 inhibitor of SIRT2
- GC13062 JGB1741 SIRT1 inhibitor
- GC34431 MC3482
- GN10347 Nicotinamide PARP-1 inhibitor
- GC44401 Nicotinamide riboside A riboside form of nicotinamide