Calcium channel is an ion channel that selectively permeable to calcium ions. It serves vital functions in cellular signal transduction.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC15513 ω-Agatoxin IVA P-type calcium channels blocker
- GC12608 ω-Agatoxin TK CaV2.1 P/Q-type calcium channels blocker
blocker of N-type calcium channels
- GC18070 ω-Conotoxin MVIIC wide spectrum blocker of N, P and Q type calcium channels
- GC31248 β-Amino Acid Imagabalin Hydrochloride (PD-0332334)
- GA24016 ω-Conotoxin MVIIA ω-Conotoxin MVIIA, originally isolated from the venom of the fish-hunting cone snail Conus magus, is a blocker of voltage-sensitive Ca²? channels in neurons. The peptide has been used to identify different Ca²? channel subtypes in amphibian brain.
- GN10612 (+)- Praeruptorin C Extracted from Peucedanum praeruptorum Dunn roots;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC30933 (+)-Kavain
- GN10445 (-)-pareruptorin A Extracted from RADIX PEUCEDANI;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
IP3-dependent Ca2+ release inhibitor
- GC13895 (R)-(+)-Bay K 8644 L-type Ca2+-channel blocker
- GC14229 (S)-(-)-Bay K 8644 L-type Ca2+-channel activator
- GC18603 (±)-Methoxyverapamil (hydrochloride) (±)-Methoxyverapamil is a phenylalkylamine L-type calcium channel blocker and methoxy derivative of verapamil .
- GC17562 2-APB antagonist of Ins(1,4,5) P3-induced Ca2+ release
4-bromo A23187 is a halogenated analog of the highly selective calcium ionophore A23187.
8-Bromo-cGMP, sodium salt
cGMP analog that activates protein kinase G (PKG)
- GC11178 A-7 hydrochloride calmodulin antagonist
- GC11200 A23187 Ca2+ ionophore
- GC19016 ABT-639 ABT-639 is a novel, peripherally acting, selective T-type Ca2+ channel blocker.
- GC33720 ABT-639 hydrochloride