TRP (transient receptor potential) channels are a family of cation channels that sense various external and celluar signals such as mechanical stress, temperature, cellular messengers and exogenous chemicals. It is implicated in vascular tone , neurological disorders, kidney diseases, hypomagnesemia and hypocalcemia etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC10873 α-Spinasterol TRPV1 antagonist
- GC40808 (+)-Menthol (+)-Menthol is a monoterpene alcohol that has been found in Cannabis and has antifungal activity.
- GC40696 (R)-(+)-Pulegone (R)-(+)-Pulegone is a monoterpene that has been found in a variety of plants, including Labiatae species and M.
- GC35010 (Z)-Capsaicin
- GC38726 1,4-Cineole
Antagonist of Ins(1,4,5) P3-induced Ca2+ release
- GC16801 5'-Iodoresiniferatoxin TRPV1 (VR1) receptor antagonist
- GC10188 6'-Iodoresiniferatoxin TRPV1 (VR1) vanilloid receptor partial agonist
- GC13679 6-Iodonordihydrocapsaicin Vanilloid receptor antagonist
- GN10007 8-Gingerol Cardiotonic reagent
- GC10221 9-Phenanthrol TRPM4 blocker
- GC17091 A 784168 TRPV1 antagonist,potent and selective
- GC11701 A 967079 Selective TRPA1 channel blocker
- GC30837 A-1165442
- GC35222 ABT-239
- GC19025 AM-0902 AM-0902 is a potent, selective transient receptor potential A1 (TRPA1) antagonist with IC50s of 71 and 131 nM for rTRPA1 and hTRPA1, respectively.
- GC11926 AMG 9810 TRPV1 antagonist
- GC13003 AMG-517 TRPV1 antagonist,potent and highly selective
- GC14537 AMTB hydrochloride TRPM8 channel blocker
Reversible TRPA1 channel blocker