SCD (stearoyl-CoA desaturase) is a key enzyme in fatty acid metabolism and is responsible for forming a double bond in Stearoyl-CoA.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC15921 A939572 Stearoyl-CoA desaturase1 (SCD1) inhibitor
- GC18558 CAY10566 Stearoyl-CoA desaturase (SCD) catalyzes the committed step of the conversion of saturated, long-chain fatty acids to monounsaturated fatty acids.
- GC31447 CVT-12012
- GC38436 Elemicin
- GC32780 GSK1940029 (SCD inhibitor 1)
- GC11681 MK-8245 SCD inhibitor,potent and liver-selective
- GC36626 MK-8245 Trifluoroacetate
PluriSIn #1 (NSC 14613)
- GC17354 SW203668 stearoyl CoA desaturase inhibitor
- GC31521 XEN723