Arginase hydrolyzes L-argenine L-ornithine and urea in the urea cycle. Two arginase isoenzymes (arginase I and II ) play a role in regulation of nitric oxide (NO) synthesis and development of vascular diseases.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
slow-binding competitive inhibitor of human arginase II
- GC10096 Arginase inhibitor 1 Human arginases I and II inhibitor
- GC10280 BEC arginase inhibitor
- GC42911 BEC (hydrochloride) BEC is a potent slow-binding competitive inhibitor of recombinant rat liver arginase I with Ki values of 0.4 and 0.6 μM from kinetic analyses.
- GC33106 CB-1158 (INCB01158)
- GC34368 CB-1158 Hydrochloride (INCB01158 Hydrochloride)
- GA10879 H-DL-Nva-OH H-DL-Nva-OH
potent, reversible inhibitor of rat liver arginase
- GC36914 Piceatannol 3'-O-glucoside