Dipeptidyl Peptidase (DPP) is an antigenic enzyme expressed on the surface of most cell types and is associated with immune regulation,signal transduction and apoptosis. DPP is an intrinsic membrane glycoprotein and a serine exopeptidase that cleaves X-proline dipeptides from the N-terminus of polypeptides. The substrates of DPP are proline-containing peptides and include growth factors, chemokines, neuropeptides, and vasoactive peptides. DPP plays a major role in glucose metabolism. DPP is responsible for the degradation of incretins such as GLP-1. Furthermore, DPP appears to work as a suppressor in the development of cancer and tumours. DPP plays an important role in tumor biology, and is useful as a marker for various cancers, with its levels either on the cell surface or in the serum increased in some neoplasms and decreased in others.
Products for Dipeptidyl Peptidase
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
DPP-4 inhibitor,potent and highly selective
- GC13949 Alogliptin Benzoate DPP-4 inhibitor,selective and potent,antidiabetic drug
- GC31341 Anagliptin (SK-0403)
- GC19052 AZD7986 AZD7986 is a Dipeptidyl peptidase 1 (DPP1) inhibitor with pIC50s of 6.85, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, and 7.8 in human, mouse, rat, dog and rabbit, respectively.
- GC19120 DBPR108 DBPR108 is a potent, selective, and orally bioavailable dipeptide-derived inhibitor of DPP4 with IC50 of 15 nM; no inhibition on DDP8 and DPP9.
- GC31414 Diprotin A TFA (Ile-Pro-Pro (TFA))
- GC31547 DPP-IV-IN-1
- GC30877 DPP-IV-IN-2
- GC31467 Dutogliptin
- GC33769 Gemigliptin (LC15-0444)
- GC31463 Gosogliptin (PF-00734200)
- GC14827 Linagliptin (BI-1356) DDP-4 inhibitor,highly potent and competitive
- GC17012 MK3102 Novel long-acting DPP-4 inhibitor
- GC10091 Nateglinide Insulin secretagog agent
- GC32546 Prodipine hydrochloride
Aminonucleoside portion of the antibiotic puromycin
- GC31472 Retagliptin Phosphate (SP 2086)
- GC31444 Saikogenin A
- GC12895 Saxagliptin Selective DPP4 inhibitor
- GC37594 Saxagliptin hydrate
Items 1 to 20 of 33 total