Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are a family of zinc-dependent neutral endopeptidases, generally consisting of a single peptide, a propeptide domain, a catalytic domain with a highly conserved zinc-binding site and a haemopexin-like domain, that catalyze the degradation of all components of the extracellular matrix. Multiple studies have shown that MMPs are overexpressed in malignant tumor and involved in the process of tumor growth, invasion and metastasis. Thus, synthetic and naturally occurring MMP inhibitions have been investigated as anti-cancer agents for the treatment of a variety of cancers, which are divided into three pharmacologic categories, including collagen peptidomimetics and nonpeptidomimetics, tetracycline derivatives and bisphosphonates.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC17242 (-)-epigallocatechin green tea epicatechin
- GN10783 (R) Ginsenoside Rh2 Extracted from Panax ginseng C. A. Mey. dried roots;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC41776 1,2,3-Trioleoyl-rac-glycerol 1,2,3-Trioleoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains oleic acid at the sn-1, sn-2, and sn-3 positions.
- GC16350 Actinonin Peptidomimetic antibiotic that inhibits aminopeptidases
Amyloid β-Peptide (10-20) (human)
Initiates neurodegeneration in Alzheimer disease
- GC35369 Apigenin-7-glucuronide
- GC35377 Apratastat
- GN10063 Arctigenin Anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative
Selective MMP-2 inhibitor
- GC12465 ARP 101 MMP inhibitor,potent and selective
- GN10494 Astragaloside IV Anti-inflammatory;extract of Astragali radix
- GC42873 Auraptene Auraptene is a coumarin derived from citrus plants that bears a geranyloxyl moiety at its C-7.
- GC35470 Batimastat sodium salt
- GC32442 BR351
- GC33365 BR351 precursor
- GN10342 Chondroitin sulfate Extracted from shark bone;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC10149 cis-ACCP type IV collagen-specific MMP-2 and MMP-9 inhibitor
- GC15952 CL 82198 hydrochloride Selective MMP-13 inhibitor
- GN10810 Cordycepin Extracted from Cordyceps;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition