FGFRs (fibroblast growth factor receptors) are transmembrane tyrosine kinase receptor. It is involved in carcinogenesis and plays an important role in cell differentiation, survival and proliferation etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC33519 2,5-Dihydroxybenzoic acid
- GC15801 ACTB-1003 FGFR1 inhibitor
- GC32127 Alofanib (RPT835)
- GC17283 AP26113 Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) inhibitor
- GC34476 ASP5878
- GC14005 AZD4547 FGFR inhibitor
- GC10055 BGJ398 FGFR inhibitor ,potent and selective
- GC19075 BLU-554 BLU-554 is a potent fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 (FGFR4) inhibitor.
- GC10833 BLU9931 FGFR4 inhibitor,potent and irreversible
- GC10759 CH5183284 (Debio-1347) selective and orally available FGFR inhibitor
- GC33352 CP-547632
- GC38575 CP-547632 hydrochloride
Pan-aurora kinase inhibitor
- GC19399 Derazantinib Derazantinib (ARQ-087) is an ATP competitive tyrosine kinase inhibitor; exhibits potent activity against FGFR1-3 chondrocytes with IC50s of 4.5, 1.8, and 4.5 nM, respectively.
- GC13547 Dovitinib (TKI-258, CHIR-258) Multitargeted RTK inhibitor
- GC32760 Dovitinib lactate (CHIR-258 lactate)
- GC12149 E-3810 VEGF/FGF dual inhibitor, potent and selective
- GC16519 ENMD-2076 Selective Aurora A/Flt3 inhibitor
- GC12145 ENMD-2076 L-(+)-Tartaric acid Aurora kinases inhibitor
- GC19142 Erdafitinib A pan-FGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor