Anything that destroys bacteria or suppresses their growth or their ability to reproduce. Heat, chemicals such as chlorine, and antibiotic drugs all have antibacterial properties. Many antibacterial products for cleaning and handwashing are sold today. Such products do not reduce the risk for symptoms of viral infectious diseases in otherwise healthy persons. This does not preclude the potential contribution of antibacterial products to reducing symptoms of bacterial diseases in the home.
Products for Bacterial
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC16863 Amoxicillin Sodium moderate- spectrum, bacteriolytic, β-lactam antibiotic
- GC14072 Amoxicillin trihydrate Broad spectrum antibiotic
- GC40232 Amoxicillin-d4 Amoxicillin-d4 is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of amoxicillin by GC- or LC-MS.
- GC38372 Ampicillin (trihydrate)
- GC12345 AN3365 (hydrochloride) potent and selective leucyl-tRNA synthetase inhibitor
- GC17284 Anacardic acid HAT inhibitor
- GC32388 Antibacterial compound 1
- GC32352 Antibacterial compound 2
- GC32220 Antibiotic-5d
- GC32296 Antimicrobial Compound 1
- GC32315 Apidaecin IB
- GC32288 Apramycin (Nebramycin II)
- GC12855 Apramycin Sulfate Aminoglycoside antibiotic
- GC15200 Aprepitant Substance P (SP) inhibitor
- GC32095 AU1235
- GC15905 Auranofin thioredoxin reductase (TrxR) inhibitor
- GC42875 Aureothricin Aureothricin is a dithiolopyrrolone antibiotic first isolated from Streptomyces sp.
- GC14602 Avibactam Beta-lactamase inhibitor
- GC42883 Avibactam (sodium salt) Avibactam is a β-lactamase inhibitor (IC50s = 8, 80, and 38 nM for TEM-1, P99, and KPC-2 β-lactamases, respectively).