HCV (hepatitis C virus ) is a enveloped single-stranded RNA virus of the Flavivridae family. It lead to acute hepatitis, chronic liver disease and liver cancer.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC32354 4-Phenoxybenzylamine
- GC33977 ABT-072
- GC32305 ACH-806 (GS9132)
- GC32072 Alisporivir (DEB-025)
Inhibitor of HCV replication
- GN10647 Artemisinine Extracted from Artemisia annua L.;Suitability:Acetone,benzene,chloroform,ethyl acetate and acetic acid;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC14458 Asunaprevir (BMS-650032) NS3 protease inhibitor
- GC10930 Balapiravir Polymerase inhibitor,anti-HCV
- GC33925 Beclabuvir (BMS-791325)
- GC12236 BMS-790052 dihydrochloride HCV NS5A inhibitor
- GC10959 Boceprevir HCV protease inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC32191 Celgosivir (MBI 3253)
- GC32074 Celgosivir hydrochloride (MBI 3253 (hydrochloride))
- GC12444 Clemizole H1 histamine receptor antagonist
- GC17701 Clemizole hydrochloride H1 histamine receptor antagonist
- GC40756 Daclatasvir Daclatasvir is a first generation direct-acting inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) non-structural protein 5A (NS5A; Kds = 8 and 210 nM for the NS5A33-202 and NS5A26-202 residues of HCV genotype 1b, respectively).
- GC12057 Daclatasvir (BMS-790052) HCV NS5A inhibitor
HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor
- GC19015 Dasabuvir Dasabuvir is a nonnucleoside inhibitor of the RNA-dependent RNA polymerase encoded by the HCV NS5B gene, inhibits recombinant NS5B polymerases derived from HCV genotype 1a and 1b clinical isolates, with IC50 between 2.2 and 10.7 nM.
- GC35823 DDX3-IN-1