Reverse transcriptase, also known as RNA-directed DNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of RNA into DNA. It is key to the retroviruses infection.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC33990 2,2'-Anhydrouridine (2,2'-Cyclouridine)
- GC10387 3'-Azido-3'-deoxythymidine β-D-glucuronide (sodium salt) metabolite of the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor, zidovudine
- GC13805 Abacavir Inhibitor of HIV reverse transcriptase
- GC11274 Abacavir sulfate Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- GC42731 Adefovir Adefovir is an acyclic nucleoside phosphonate that acts as a reverse transcriptase inhibitor.
- GC16841 Adefovir Dipivoxil Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- GC11744 AG 555 Potent EGFR-kinase inhibitor
- GC32381 BF738735
- GN10346 Corilagin Extracted from whole herb of Matsumura leafflowers herb;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10072 Daidzin Anti-oxidant,anti-carcinogenic reagent
- GC14452 Dapivirine (TMC120) Nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- GC35835 Delavirdine
- GC15452 Delavirdine mesylate Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- GC15330 Didanosine Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- GC19126 Doravirine Doravirine is a novel non-nucleoside inhibitor of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase with potent activity against wild-type virus (95% inhibitory concentration 19 nM, 50% human serum).
- GC12389 Efavirenz Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- GC43600 Emtricitabine S-oxide Emtricitabine S-oxide is a potential impurity found in commercial preparations of emtricitabine.
- GC16092 Entecavir Hydrate Antiviral drug used in hepatitis B infection
- GC15996 Etravirine (TMC125) Reverse transcriptase inhibitor