signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 fragment
Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
GlpBio Products Cited In Reputable Papers
Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 fragment, (C54H81N13O15), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ser-Tyr-Trp-Ser-Asp-Arg-Leu-Ile-Ile-OH, MW= 1152.3. STAT6 is a member of the STAT family of transcription factors. In response to cytokines and growth factors, STAT family members are phosphorylated by the receptor associated kinases, and then form homo- or heterodimers that translocate to the cell nucleus where they act as transcription activators. This protein plays a central role in exerting IL4 mediated biological responses. It is found to induce the expression of BCL2L1/BCL-X(L), which is responsible for the anti-apoptotic activity of IL4. Knockout studies in mice suggested the roles of this gene in differentiation of T helper 2 (Th2), expression of cell surface markers, and class switch of immunoglobulins.
1. Leek JP, Hamlin PJ, BellSM, LenchNJ(1997). "Assignment of the STAT6 gene (STAT6) to human chromosome band 12q13 by in situ hybridization". Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 79 (3–4): 208–9.
2. Kisseleva T, Bhattacharya S, Braunstein J, Schindler CW (2002). "Signaling through the JAK/STAT pathway, recent advances and future challenges". Gene 285 (1–2): 1–24.
3. Shimoda K, van Deursen J, Sangster MY, et al. (1996). "Lack of IL-4-induced Th2 response and IgE class switching in mice with disrupted Stat6 gene". Nature 380 (6575): 630–3.
|Solubility||≥ 115.2mg/mL in DMSO||Storage||Store at -20°C|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice
All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request
In vivo Formulation Calculator (Clear solution)
Step 1: Enter information below (Recommended: An additional animal making an allowance for loss during the experiment)
Step 2: Enter the in vivo formulation (This is only the calculator, not formulation. Please contact us first if there is no in vivo formulation at the solubility Section.)
Working concentration: mg/ml;
Method for preparing DMSO master liquid: mg drug pre-dissolved in μL DMSO ( Master liquid concentration mg/mL, Please contact us first if the concentration exceeds the DMSO solubility of the batch of drug. )
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next addμL PEG300, mix and clarify, next addμL Tween 80, mix and clarify, next add μL ddH2O, mix and clarify.
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next add μL Corn oil, mix and clarify.
Note: 1. Please make sure the liquid is clear before adding the next solvent.
2. Be sure to add the solvent(s) in order. You must ensure that the solution obtained, in the previous addition, is a clear solution before proceeding to add the next solvent. Physical methods such as vortex, ultrasound or hot water bath can be used to aid dissolving.
3. All of the above co-solvents are available for purchase on the GlpBio website.
Average Rating: 5(Based on Reviews and 1 reference(s) in Google Scholar.)
GLPBIO products are for RESEARCH USE ONLY. Please make sure your review or question is research based.
Required fields are marked with *