OX receptor (orexin receptor) is a G-protein coupled receptor that is involved in the regulation of feeding behaviour.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC19323 SB-649868 SB-649868 is a potent and selective orally active orexin (OX) 1 and OX2 receptor antagonist (pKi =9.4 and 9.5 at the OX1 and OX2 receptor, respectively).
- GC15534 SB-674042 OX1 selective antagonist
- GC15317 SB408124 OX(1)receptor antagonist
- GC17807 TCS 1102 Antagonist for OX2 and OX1 receptors
- GC10549 TCS OX2 29 OX2 receptor antagonist
- GC17992 [Ala11,D-Leu15]-Orexin B Highly potent and selective OX2 receptor agonist
Items 21 to 26 of 26 total