The p53 tumor suppressor is a 53 kDa nuclear phosphoprotein of 393 amino acids that is encoded by the TP53 gene (20 kb with 11 exons and 10 introns) and characterized by the presence of several structural and functional domains, including a N-terminus, a central core domain, a C-terminal region, a strongly basic carboxyl-terminal regulatory domain, a nuclear localization signal sequence and three nuclear export signal sequence. The p53 is considered as a major “guardian of genome” for its activities in a wide range of cellular events, including cell-cycle regulation, induction of apoptosis, gene amplification, DNA recombination, chromosomal segregation and cellular senescence.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Restorer of wild-type p53 conformation/cellular function
- GC19257 MX69 MX69 is an inhibitor of MDM2/XIAP, used for cancer treatment.
- GC15621 NSC 146109 hydrochloride Antitumor agent,p53-dependent transcription activator
- GC15404 NSC 319726 Reactivator of mutant p53
- GC16151 NSC348884
Restores the p53 signaling pathway
MDM2 antagonist,inhibits MDM2-p53 interaction
- GC10470 Nutlin-3a chiral MDM2 inhibitor, antiproliferative and antiproapoptotic
- GC12508 Nutlin-3b MDM2/p53 inhibitor
- GC12647 NVP-CGM097 potent and selective MDM2 inhibitor
- GC36785 NVP-CGM097 sulfate
- GC19268 NVP-HDM201 NVP-HDM201 (HDM201) is a potent and highly specific MDM-2/p53 inhibitor currently under phase I clinical trial.
- GC11711 ONC201 activates p53-independent apoptosis
- GC15613 p-nitro-Cyclic Pifithrin-α inactivator of p53
- GC15812 p-nitro-Pifithrin-α inactivator of p53
- GC36835 p53 and MDM2 proteins-interaction-inhibitor chiral
- GC36836 p53 and MDM2 proteins-interaction-inhibitor dihydrochloride
- GC36837 p53 and MDM2 proteins-interaction-inhibitor racemic
p53 tumor suppressor fragment
Regulates cell cycle
- GC12658 PhiKan 083 p53 stabilizer