- Cancer Biology Peptides(42)
- Ras-like GTPases(11)
- Cell Proliferation, Viability & Cytotoxicity(0)
- Tumor Microenvironment(29)
- Cell Migration & Metastasis(13)
Produkte für Cancer Biology
- Bestell-Nr. Artikelname Informationen
α-D-Galactopyranosylphenyl isothiocyanate is a chemically activated form of galactose that has been used to prepare various neoglycoproteins, which consist of a glycosylated serum albumin substituted with either fluorescein or methotrexate.
- GC45207 α-hydroxy Farnesyl Phosphonic Acid α-hydroxy Farnesyl phosphonic acid is a nonhydrolyzable analog of farnesyl pyrophosphate which acts as a competitive inhibitor of farnesyl transferase (FTase).
- GC41499 α-Phellandrene α-Phellandrene is a cyclic monoterpene that has been found in various plants, including Cannabis, and has diverse biological activities.
- GC49467 β-Aescin A triterpenoid saponin with diverse biological activities
- GC40789 β-Cembrenediol β-Cembrenediol (β-CBT) is a natural product from tobacco plants that is found in cigarette smoke condensate.
- GC45604 β-Rubromycin
- GC41109 δ12-Prostaglandin J2 δ12-PGJ2 is a decomposition product of PGD2 in aqueous media in the presence of albumin.
Diets high in fiber contain plant lignan species that may be directly responsible for some observed health benefits of these diets.
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate (sodium salt)
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate is a gut-mediated phase II metabolite of the isoflavonoid phytoestrogen (±)-equol.
- GC46000 (•)-Drimenol
- GC45250 (-)-L-threo-PDMP (hydrochloride) (-)-L-threo-PDMP is an enhancer of ganglioside biosynthesis.
- GC45251 (-)-Neplanocin A S-Adenosylhomocysteine (SAH) hydrolase catalyzes the reversible hydrolysis of SAH to adenosine and homocysteine.
- GC45253 (-)-Viriditoxin (-)-Viriditoxin is a mycotoxin originally isolated from A.
- GC46038 (5E)-7-Oxozeaenol
- GC41702 (E)-5-(2-Bromovinyl)uracil (E)-5-(2-Bromovinyl)uracil (BVU) is a pyrimidine base and an inactive metabolite of the antiviral agents sorivudine and (E)-5-(2-bromovinyl)-2'-deoxyuridine (BVDU) that may be regenerated to BVDU in vivo.
- GC41620 (R)-(-)-Mellein (R)-(-)-Mellein is a dihydroisocoumarin compound produced by A.
- GC41741 (S)-α-Methylbenzyl Ricinoleamide (S)-α-Methylbenzyl ricinoleamide is a fatty acid amide derived from ricinoleic acid and methyl benzylamine.
- GC18787 (±)-Dunnione (±)-Dunnione is a naturally occurring naphthoquinone with diverse biological activities.
- GC46039 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydrostaurosporine
- GA20357 1,2-Dimyristoyl-rac-glycerol
1,2-Dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-PE-N-(cap biotin) (sodium salt)
1,2-Dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-PE-N-(cap biotin) is a biotinylated phospholipid.
1-Arachidonoyl Lysophosphatidic Acid (ammonium salt)
1-Arachidonoyl lysophosphatidic acid is a phospholipid containing arachidonic acid at the sn-1 position.
- GC42001 1-Myristoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PE 1-Myristoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PE is a naturally occurring lysophospholipid.
1-Palmitoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PE is a naturally-occurring lysophospholipid.
- GC41331 1-Stearoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PC 1-Stearoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PC is a saturated 18:0 lysophosphatidylcholine found in plasma and oxidized LDL that is thought to play a role in inflammatory diseases and atherosclerosis.
- GC40176 1-Stearoyl-rac-glycerol 1-Stearoyl-rac-glycerol is a monoacylglycerol that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position.
11β-Prostaglandin F2α (11β-PGF2α) is the primary plasma metabolite of PGD2 in vivo.
- GC41950 16α-hydroxy Estrone The naturally-occurring estrogens are estrone, estradiol, and estriol.
- GC41942 16,16-dimethyl Prostaglandin A2 16,16-dimethyl PGA2 is a metabolism-resistant analog of PGA2 with a prolonged in vivo half-life.
- GC41300 17β-hydroxy Exemestane 17β-hydroxy Exemestane is the primary active metabolite of exemestane.
- GC45307 17(R)-Resolvin D3
- GC40947 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone, also known as coenzyme Q0, is a key intermediate in the synthesis of coenzyme Q, coenzyme Q10, other ubiquinones, and vitamin E.
- GC52029 2-Aminoflubendazole A metabolite of flubendazole
- GC42170 2-hydroxy Stearic Acid 2-hydroxy Stearic acid is a naturally occurring hydroxylated fatty acid that has been found in humans and U.
- GC40944 2-hydroxy-6-Methylbenzoic Acid 2-hydroxy-6-Methylbenzoic acid is a constituent of G.
anti-cancer agent acting as an angiogenesis inhibitor via the HIF-1a pathway
- GC42203 3,4',5-Trismethoxybenzophenone Resveratrol is a potent phenolic antioxidant found in natural sources that has antiproliferative activity.
3-Deazauridine is a nucleoside analog.
- GC45337 3-Hydroxyterphenyllin
- GC40045 4-(Dimethylamino)-1-methylpyridinium (iodide) 4-(Dimethylamino)-1-methylpyridinium is a monoquaternary pyridinium salt with anticholinesterase and antiproliferative activities.
- GC42411 4-hydroxy Nonenal Alkyne 4-hydroxy Nonenal (4-HNE) is a major aldehyde produced during the lipid peroxidation of ω-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as arachidonic acid and linoleic acid.
- GC41530 4-oxo Docosahexaenoic Acid 4-oxo Docosahexaenoic acid (4-oxo DHA) is a putative metabolite of DHA with antiproliferative and PPARγ agonist activity.
- GC40053 5α,6α-epoxy Cholestanol An oxysterol and a metabolite of cholesterol produced by oxidation
- GC18826 5'-chloro-5'-Deoxyadenosine (hydrate) 5'-chloro-5'-Deoxyadenosine (hydrate) is a nucleoside analog used as a substrate in polyketide biosynthesis.
- GC42503 5'-deoxy-5-Fluorocytidine 5'-deoxy-5-Fluorocytidine is an intermediate metabolite of the DNA synthesis inhibitor capecitabine.
- GC49499 5(Z)-Dodecenoic Acid A medium-chain unsaturated fatty acid
5,6-dihydro-5-Fluorouracil (5-FUH2) is formed by the hydrogenation of 5-fluorouracil via the enzyme dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD).
- GC40527 5-(Hydroxymethyl)-2'-deoxyuridine 5-(Hydroxymethyl)-2'-deoxyuridine is a nucleoside analog with anticancer and antiviral activities.
- GC46033 5-Heneicosylresorcinol
- GC52172 5-hydroxy Indole-3-acetic Acid-d6
- GC64610 5-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid
- GC41310 5-Octyl-α-ketoglutarate In addition to its role in the Krebs cycle, α-ketoglutarate (2-oxoglutarate) has roles as a substrate or modulator of enzymes.
- GC49629 6β-hydroxy Prednisolone A metabolite of prednisolone
- GC49551 6-Chloropurine Riboside A nucleoside precursor
7-hydroxy Methotrexate (sodium salt)
7-hydroxy Methotrexate (7-hydroxy MTX) is a phase I metabolite of MTX, which is converted by hepatic aldehyde oxidases.
- GC49561 7-Methylguanosine-d3 An internal standard for the quantification of 7-methylguanosine
- GC52142 80-O16B
- GC41642 9(E),11(E),13(E)-Octadecatrienoic Acid 9(E),11(E),13(E)-Octadecatrienoic acid (β-ESA) is a conjugated polyunsaturated fatty acid that is found in plant seed oils and in mixtures of conjugated linolenic acids synthesized by the alkaline isomerization of linolenic acid.
- GC42644 9-Deazaguanine 9-Deazaguanine is an analog of guanine that acts as an inhibitor of purine nucleoside phosphorylase (PNP; Kd = 160 nM).
- GC42645 9-Ethylguanine 9-Ethylguanine is a model nucleobase that is used to study DNA interactions with organometallic complexes, especially those designed to target tumors.
- GP10113 Adrenomedullin (1-12), human Vasodilator
Endogenous μ/κ opioid agonist,potent and selective
- GC11189 AI-10-49 Inhibitor of CBFβ –SMMHC and RUNX1 interaction
- GC18482 all-trans-5,6-epoxy Retinoic Acid all-trans-5,6-epoxy Retinoic acid (5,6-epoxy RA) is an agonist of all isoforms of the retinoic acid receptor (RAR; EC50s = 77, 35, and 4 nM for RARα, RARβ, and RARγ, respectively).
Amyloid β-Peptide (10-20) (human)
Initiates neurodegeneration in Alzheimer disease
- GC40674 APHA Compound 8
- GC42854 ARN14988 ARN14988 is a potent inhibitor of acid ceramidase (IC50 = 12.8 nM for the human enzyme).
- GC46089 Asperfuran
- GC42861 Aspochalasin M Aspochalasin M is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from S.
- GC46090 Aspulvinone O
- GC46091 Aszonapyrone A
- GC42870 Atrazine Mercapturate Atrazine mercapturate is a major, glutathione-derived metabolite of atrazine, an herbicide that is effective in controlling a broad range of weeds.
- GC45938 Bacopaside X
- GC50603 BAY 293 Negative Control Negative control for BAY 293
- GC41532 Benzisoxazole Hsp90 Inhibitor Heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) is a molecular chaperone that modulates intracellular signaling and protein folding, trafficking, and turnover.
- GC42925 Berteroin Berteroin is a sulforaphane analog found in cruciferous vegetables including Chinese cabbage, rucola salad leaves, and mustard oil.
- GC42941 Bis(methylthio)gliotoxin Bis(methylthio)gliotoxin is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from G.
- GC49654 BMS 270394 A RARγ agonist
- GA21046 Boc-Leu-Leu-OH
- GC42967 Boromycin Boromycin is a boron-containing macrolide antibiotic that has been found in Streptomyces.
- GC10612 BQU57 Derivative of RBC8
- GC46106 Butyrolactone V
- GC43007 C12 Galactosylceramide (d18:1/12:0) C12 Galactosylceramide is a bioactive sphingolipid.
- GC43032 C16 Globotriaosylceramide (d18:1/16:0) C16 globotriaosylceramide is an endogenous sphingolipid found in mammalian cell membranes that is synthesized from C16 lactosylceramide.
- GC43035 C16 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/16:0) Sphingomyelins are complex membrane lipids composed of phosphorylcholine, sphingosine, and an acylated group, such as a fatty acid.
C18 Ceramide (d18:1/18:0)
C18 Ceramide is an endogenous bioactive sphingolipid.
C18:1 Ceramide (d18:1/18:1(9Z))
C18:1 Ceramide is a naturally occurring ceramide.
- GC43068 C20 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/20:0) C20 Sphingomyelin is a naturally occurring sphingolipid.
- GC43071 C22 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/22:0) C22 Sphingomyelin is a naturally occurring form of sphingomyelin.
- GC43110 C8 Galactosylceramide (d18:1/8:0) C8 Galactosylceramide is a synthetic C8 short-chain derivative of known membrane microdomain-forming sphingolipids.
Cadherin Peptide, avian
Role in cell adhesion
- GC43135 Cambendazol Cambendazol is an antihelmintic that, at a dose of 50 mg/kg/day in mice, eradicates S.
- GC43139 Capsanthin Capsanthin is a carotenoid that has been found in red paprika and has diverse biological activities.
- GC18449 Cardanol monoene Cardanol monoene is a phenol found in cashew nut shell liquid that reversibly inhibits tyrosinase with an IC50 value of 56 uM in vitro.
- GC43153 CAY10416 Dual cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)/5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) inhibitors are potential therapeutic agents for inflammatory diseases and for prostate cancer.
- GC18949 CAY10677 Post-translational protein prenylation is a 3-step process that occurs at the C-terminus of a number of proteins involved in cell growth control and oncogenesis.
- GC40890 CAY10701 CAY10701 is a 7-deazahypoxanthine analog that prevents microtubule formation, blocking the proliferation of HeLa and MCF-7 cells (GI50s = 22 and 38 nM, respectively).
- GC43204 CAY10730 CAY10730 is a turn-on fluorescent probe for the detection of nitroreductase activity, a marker of hypoxia.
- GC45404 CAY10736
- GC43207 Caylin-1 Nutlin-3 is an activator of p53 that functions by inhibiting the interaction of p53 with MDM2, a negative regulator of p53 activity.