iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells) are pluripotent stem cells that directly derived from adult cell. It is a therapeutic tool for tissue repair, cell transplantation and disease modeling etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC17907 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride A SAHH and ENZ2 inhibitor
S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
- GC16702 CHIR-99021 (CT99021) GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
- GC14572 KY 02111 WNT signaling inhibitor
PluriSIn #1 (NSC 14613)
- GC11987 RSC-133 promotes the reprogramming of human somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells