- Sterol Biosynthesis(26)
- 5-alpha Reductase(8)
- Adenosine Deaminase(7)
- C14ɑ demethylase(2)
- Carbonic Anhydrase(50)
- Cholesterol absorption(1)
- Dopamine β-hydroxylase(10)
- Factor Xa(34)
- Folate Analogue(2)
- HMG-CoA Reductase(32)
- Metabolic Enzymes(0)
- Neuronal Metabolism(8)
- Oxidative Phosphorylation(17)
- Procollagen C Proteinase(1)
- Energy Metabolism(0)
- Inorganic Ions(0)
- Uric Acid(0)
- Muscle Metabolism(0)
- Glutathione Reductase(0)
- Thioredoxin Reductase(0)
- aldehyde dehydrogenase(1)
- Squalene synthase(1)
- ornithine decarboxylase(1)
- Amino acid metabolism(3)
- Pyruvate kinase(5)
- Fatty Acid Synthase (FASN)(6)
- Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase(10)
- Bile Acids & Microbiome(80)
- Bone Growth & Remodeling(31)
- Carbohydrate Metabolism(116)
- Cofactors & Vitamins(56)
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism(67)
- Metabolic Syndrome(16)
- Nutrient Sensing(10)
- Reproductive Biology(117)
- Prolyl Hydroxylation Enzymes(1)
- Biliary System(3)
Products for Metabolism
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC11123 α-CEHC
- GC45208 α-hydroxy Metoprolol α-hydroxy Metoprolol is an active metabolite of the β1-adrenergic receptor blocker metoprolol.
- GC45210 α-Linolenic Acid (sodium salt) α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is an essential fatty acid found in leafy green vegetables.
- GC45602 α-Linolenic Acid-d5 MaxSpec• Standard
- GC40480 α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)acetonitrile α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)thioacetamide, also known as antigastrin and SC-15396, is an inhibitor of gastric acid secretion.
- GC45232 β-D-Glucosamine Pentaacetate β-D-Glucosamine pentaacetate is an N-acetylglucosamine derivative that has been shown to promote hyaluronic acid production.
- GC49647 β-Hyodeoxycholic Acid (hydrate) A 3β epimer of hyodeoxycholic acid
- GC41502 β-Myrcene β-Myrcene is a terpene that has been found in Cannabis and has antioxidative properties.
- GC40551 γ-CEHC The major tocopherol obtained from natural dietary sources is γ-tocopherol, whereas α-tocopherol is the form of Vitamin E typically obtained from synthetic supplements.
- GC45239 δ4-Abiraterone δ4-Abiraterone (D4A) is an active metabolite of the CYP17A1 inhibitor abiraterone.
- GC15975 α-Estradiol Endogenous estrogen receptor ligand
- GC41661 (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-Glucuronide (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-glucuronide is a metabolite of (±)-4-hydroxy propranolol, which is a metabolite of propranolol.
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate (sodium salt)
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate is a gut-mediated phase II metabolite of the isoflavonoid phytoestrogen (±)-equol.
- GC41315 (±)-Ketoprofen Glucuronide (±)-Ketoprofen glucuronide is a phase II metabolite of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) ketoprofen.
- GC40954 (±)-N-3-Benzylnirvanol (±)-N-3-Benzylnirvanol is a racemic mixture of (+)-N-3-benzylnirvanol and (-)-N-3-benzylnirvanol.
- GC39271 (±)-Naringenin
- GC45618 (±)-trans-GK563
(±)12(13)-DiHOME is the diol form of (±)12(13)-EpOME, a cytochrome P450-derived epoxide of linoleic acid also known as isoleukotoxin.
5(6)-DiHET is a fully racemic version of the enantiomeric forms biosynthesized from 5(6)-EET by epoxide hydrolases.
- GC40282 (+)-5-trans Cloprostenol Cloprostenol is a synthetic derivative of prostaglandin F2α that is used in veterinary medicine as a luteolytic agent for the induction of estrus and in the treatment of reproductive disorders in cattle, swine, and horses.
- GC45260 (+)-Cloprostenol isopropyl ester (+)-Cloprostenol is a synthetic analog of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α).
- GC45262 (+)-Cloprostenol methyl ester (+)-Cloprostenol is a synthetic analog of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α).
- GC45264 (+)-Geodin (+)-Geodin is a fungal metabolite.
- GC12404 (+)-Ketoconazole Potent inhibitor of cytochrome P450c17
- GC30424 (-)-Cephaeline dihydrochloride (NSC 32944)
- GC18343 (-)-CP 55,940 (-)-CP 55,940 is a potent and non-selective cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist with Ki values of 0.5 to 5 and 0.69 to 2.8 nM for CB1 and CB2 receptors, respectively.
- GC16081 (-)-epicatechin inducer of pancreatic β-cell regeneration
- GC14049 (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) Antioxidant, antiangiogenic and antitumor agent
- GC45248 (-)-FINO2 (-)-FINO2 is a ferroptosis-inducing peroxide compound that indirectly inhibits glutathione peroxidase 4 (GPX4) and oxidizes iron.
- GC14520 (-)-p-Bromotetramisole Oxalate ALP inhibitor, potent and non-specific
- GC45252 (-)-Sitagliptin Carbamoyl Glucuronide (-)-Sitagliptin carbamoyl glucuronide is a minor phase II metabolite of the dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitor (-)-sitagliptin.
- GC18622 (2'S)-Nicotine-1-oxide (2'S)-Nicotine-1-oxide is a metabolite of nicotine .
- GC41691 (2R)-Glycerol-O-β-D-galactopyranoside (2R)-Glycerol-O-β-D-galactopyranoside is a substrate for β-galactosidase, the lactose repressor, the galactose-binding protein, and the β-methylgalactoside transport system.
- GC49690 (3R,5R)-Rosuvastatin (calcium salt) A potential impurity found in bulk preparations of rosuvastatin
- GC41694 (3S)-hydroxy Quinidine (3S)-hydroxy Quinidine is an active quinidine metabolite.
- GC60396 (3S,5R)-Fluvastatin sodium
- GC13751 (3S,5S)-Atorvastatin (sodium salt) negetive control of Atorvastatin, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor
- GC41695 (6R,S)-5,6,7,8-Tetrahydrofolic Acid (hydrochloride) (6R,S)-5,6,7,8-Tetrahydrofolic acid (THFA), the reduced form of folic acid, serves as a cofactor in methyltransferase reactions and is the major one-carbon carrier in one carbon metabolism.
- GC41088 (6S)-Tetrahydrofolic Acid (6S)-Tetrahydrofolic acid is a diastereomer of tetrahydrofolic acid, a reduced form of folic acid that serves as a cofactor in methyltransferase reactions and is the major one-carbon carrier in one carbon metabolism.
- GC40286 (E,Z)-2-propyl-2-Pentenoic Acid (E,Z)-2-propyl-2-Pentenoic acid is a bioactive metabolite of valproic acid that exhibits the same profile and potency of anticonvulsant activity in animal models as its parent compound without any observed teratogenicity and hepatotoxicity.
- GA11210 (H-Cys-OH)2 (H-Cys-OH)2
- GC34984 (R)-(-)-Rolipram
- GC40678 (R)-Bromoenol lactone The phospholipases are an extensive family of lipid hydrolases that function in cell signaling, digestion, membrane remodeling, and as venom components.
- GC41722 (R,S)-Carvedilol Glucuronide (R,S)-Carvedilol glucuronide is a racemic mixture of the carvedilol metabolites (R)-carvedilol glucuronide and (S)-carvedilol glucuronide.
- GC61548 (Rac)-5-Keto Fluvastatin
- GC62743 (Rac)-EC5026
- GC61750 (Rac)-Indoximod
- GC40679 (S)-Bromoenol lactone The phospholipases are an extensive family of lipid hydrolases that function in cell signaling, digestion, membrane remodeling, and as venom components.
- GC50321 (S)-C33 Potent PDE9 inhibitor
- GC49520 (S)-Equol An estrogen receptor β agonist
- GC60417 (S)-Indoximod
- GC40145 (S)-Laudanosine (S)-Laudanosine is the (S) enantiomer of laudanosine, a metabolite of the neuromuscular blocking agents atracurium and cisatracurium.
Substrate of the cytochrome P450 (CYP) isoform CYP2C19
(±)-2-propyl-4-Pentenoic acid (4-ene VPA) is a major metabolite of valproic acid .
- GC41762 1,2,3,5-Tetra-O-acetyl-D-xylofuranose 1,2,3,5-Tetra-O-acetyl-D-xylofuranose is a starting material for the synthesis of nucleosides.
- GC46040 1,2,3-Trielaidoyl-rac-glycerol
- GC45698 1,2,3-Triheptanoyl-rac-glycerol
- GC45285 1,2,3-Trihexanoyl-rac-glycerol
- GC45956 1,2,3-Trinonanoyl-rac-glycerol
- GC46009 1,2,3-Trioctanoyl-rac-glycerol-13C3
- GC41782 1,2-bis(heptanoylthio) Glycerophosphocholine Diheptanoyl Thio-PC is a substrate for all phospholipase A2s (PLA2s) with the exception of cPLA2 and PAF-acetyl hydrolase (PAF-AH).
- GC40236 1,2-Dilinoleoyl-sn-glycerol 1,2-Dilinoleoyl-sn-glycerol is a diacylglycerol (DAG) with linoleic acid (18:2) side chains attached at both the sn-1 and sn-2 positions.
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) species are a common class of phospholipids that comprise the mammalian cell membrane.
1,3,7-Trimethyluric acid is a methyl derivative of uric acid and a product of C-8 oxidation of caffeine by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- GC41846 1,3-Dioctanoyl-2-Oleoyl-rac-glycerol 1,3-Dioctanoyl-2-oleoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains octanoic acid at the sn-1 and sn-3 positions and oleic acid at the sn-2 position.
- GC41849 1,3-Dipalmitoleoyl-rac-glycerol 1,3-Dipalmitoleoyl-rac-glycerol is a diacylglycerol with palmitoleic acid at the sn-1 and sn-3 positions.
- GC40167 1,3-Dipalmitoyl-2-Docosahexaenoyl-rac-glycerol 1,3-Dipalmitoyl-2-docosahexaenoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains palmitic acid at the sn-1 and sn-3 positions and docosahexaenoic acid at the sn-2 position.
- GC41850 1,3-Dipalmitoyl-2-Eicosapentaenoyl-rac-glycerol 1,3-Dipalmitoyl-2-eicosapentaenoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains palmitic acid at the sn-1 and sn-3 positions and eicosapentaenoic acid at the sn-2 position.
- GC19528 1,4-Benzoquinone
1,4-dideoxy-1,4-imino-D-Arabinitol (DAB) is an inhibitor of glycogen phosphorylase, a key enzyme in glycogenolysis.
- GC40741 1,6-Anhydro-D-galactose 1,6-Anhydro-D-galactose is a carbohydrate found in liquid smoke flavorings that is used as a tracer of the contribution of biomass burning to total atmospheric particulate matter.
- GC40328 1,7-Dimethyluric Acid 1,7-Dimethyluric acid is a metabolite of caffeine produced by the action of xanthine oxidase on paraxanthine.
- GC42051 1-β-D-Glucosylsphingosine (d18:1) 1-β-D-Glucosylsphingosine is a glucosylsphingosine, which are deacetylated lysolipid derivatives of glucocerebrosides.
- GC39221 1-Cyclohexyl-3-dodecyl urea
- GC17913 1-Deazaadenosine adenosine deaminase inhibitor
- GC10430 1-Deoxygalactonojirimycin (hydrochloride) α-galactosidase inhibitor
- GC18609 1-Deoxysphinganine (m18:0) 1-Deoxysphinganine is an atypical sphingolipid that lacks the C1-hydroxyl group of canonical sphinganine and is formed when serine palmitoyltransferase condenses palmitoyl-CoA with alanine instead of serine during sphingolipid synthesis.
- GC33073 1-Ethynylnaphthalene
- GC35065 1-Linoleoyl Glycerol
- GC33457 1-Naphthaleneacetic acid (1-Naphthylacetic acid)
- GC13379 1-Naphthyl 3,5-dinitrobenzoate dual 5-lipoxygenase and microsomal prostaglandin E synthase-1 inhibitor
- GC40910 1-Oleoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PE 1-Oleoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PE is a naturally-occurring lysophospholipid and an analog of plasmalogen lysophosphatidylethanolamine.
- GC42029 1-Palmitoyl-2-linoleoyl PE Phosphatidylethanolamines are important components of cell membranes and biochemical pathways of fatty acid synthesis.
- GC42039 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PC 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PC is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC42040 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC49730 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE-d11 An internal standard for the quantification of 1-stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE
- GC42041 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PC 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PC is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HpETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC42042 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PE 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PE is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HpETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC42049 1-thio-β-D-Glucose (sodium salt) 1-thio-β-D-Glucose is an analog of β-D-glucose in which sulfur replaces the hydroxyl group at the one position.
- GC41867 10-Nitrolinoleate 10-Nitrolinoleate is the product of nitration of linoleate by NO-derived reactive species.
- GC41868 10-Nitrooleate Nitrated unsaturated fatty acids, such as 10- and 12-nitrolinoleate, cholesteryl nitrolinoleate, and nitrohydroxylinoleate, represent a new class of endogenous lipid-derived signalling molecules.
- GC40319 10-PAHSA 10-PAHSA is a newly identified endogenous lipid that belongs to a collection of branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs).
- GC11055 10-Pyrene-PC
11β-PGE2 is the C-11 epimer of PGE2.
- GC10821 11-keto-β-Boswellic Acid leukotriene synthesis inhibitor via 5-lipoxygenase
- GC63796 116-9e
- GC64008 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid
13,14-dihydro Prostaglandin F2α
13,14-dihydro Prostaglandin F2α (13,14-dihydro PGF2α) is the analog of PGF2α which has no unsaturation in the lower side chain.
- GC41436 13,14-dihydro-15-keto Prostaglandin F1α 13,14-dihydro-15-keto Prostaglandin F1α (13,14-dihydro-15-keto PGF1α) is a metabolite of PGF1α that has been reported in the rat stomach.
- GC41907 13C C16 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/16:0) 13C C16 Sphingomyelin is an isotopically enriched form of C16 sphingomyelin with carbon-13 occurring on the fatty acid portion.