- Sterol Biosynthesis(26)
- 5-alpha Reductase(9)
- Adenosine Deaminase(8)
- C14ɑ demethylase(2)
- Carbonic Anhydrase(63)
- Cholesterol absorption(1)
- Dopamine β-hydroxylase(14)
- Factor Xa(49)
- Folate Analogue(3)
- HMG-CoA Reductase(39)
- Metabolic Enzymes(0)
- Neuronal Metabolism(8)
- Oxidative Phosphorylation(17)
- Procollagen C Proteinase(2)
- Energy Metabolism(0)
- Inorganic Ions(0)
- Uric Acid(0)
- Muscle Metabolism(0)
- Glutathione Reductase(0)
- Thioredoxin Reductase(0)
- aldehyde dehydrogenase(1)
- Squalene synthase(1)
- ornithine decarboxylase(1)
- Amino acid metabolism(3)
- Pyruvate kinase(9)
- Fatty Acid Synthase (FASN)(9)
- Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase(12)
- Bile Acids & Microbiome(94)
- Bone Growth & Remodeling(35)
- Carbohydrate Metabolism(126)
- Cofactors & Vitamins(64)
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism(80)
- Metabolic Syndrome(16)
- Nutrient Sensing(12)
- Reproductive Biology(126)
- Prolyl Hydroxylation Enzymes(1)
- Biliary System(4)
- Metabolic Disease(4)
- Fat Mass and Obesity-associated Protein (FTO)(2)
Products for Metabolism
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC66197 α-?Terpinyl acetate α-Terpinyl acetate is a monoterpene ester isolated from Laurus nobilis L. essential oil. α-Terpinyl acetate is a competitive P450 2B6 substrate which binding to the active site of P450 2B6 with a Kd value of 5.4 μM.
- GC11123 α-CEHC A major metabolite of δ-tocopherol
- GC48276 α-Cyclodextrin (hydrate) A cyclic hexasaccharide
- GC48278 α-D-Glucose-1,6-bisphosphate (potassium salt hydrate) A bis-phosphorylated derivative of α-D-glucose
- GC48279 α-D-Glucose-1-phosphate (sodium salt hydrate) An intermediate in glycogen metabolism
- GC52253 α-Enolase (1-19)-biotin Peptide A biotinylated α-enolase peptide
- GC45208 α-hydroxy Metoprolol α-hydroxy Metoprolol is an active metabolite of the β1-adrenergic receptor blocker metoprolol.
- GC45210 α-Linolenic Acid (sodium salt) α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is an essential fatty acid found in leafy green vegetables.
- GC48283 α-Linolenic Acid-d14 An internal standard for the quantification of αLinolenic acid
- GC45602 α-Linolenic Acid-d5 MaxSpec• Standard
- GC49008 α-Muricholic Acid-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of α-muricholic acid
- GC40480 α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)acetonitrile α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)thioacetamide, also known as antigastrin and SC-15396, is an inhibitor of gastric acid secretion.
- GC45232 β-D-Glucosamine Pentaacetate β-D-Glucosamine pentaacetate is an N-acetylglucosamine derivative that has been shown to promote hyaluronic acid production.
- GC49769 β-Glucogallin A plant metabolite and an aldose reductase 2 inhibitor
- GC49890 β-Glycerophosphate-d5 (sodium salt hydrate) An internal standard for the quantification of β-glycerophosphate
- GC49647 β-Hyodeoxycholic Acid (hydrate) A 3β epimer of hyodeoxycholic acid
- GC49007 β-Muricholic Acid-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of β-muricholic acid
- GC41502 β-Myrcene β-Myrcene is a terpene that has been found in Cannabis and has antioxidative properties.
- GC40551 γ-CEHC The major tocopherol obtained from natural dietary sources is γ-tocopherol, whereas α-tocopherol is the form of Vitamin E typically obtained from synthetic supplements.
- GC52400 γ-Glu-Ala (trifluoroacetate salt) A dipeptide
- GC52404 γ-Glu-Phe (trifluoroacetate salt) A dipeptide with metabolism-altering activity
- GC45239 δ4-Abiraterone δ4-Abiraterone is a major metabolite of abiraterone. δ4-Abiraterone is an inhibitor of CYP17A1, 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3βHSD) and steroid-5a-reductase (SRD5A) and also an antagonist of androgen receptor.
- GC15975 α-Estradiol α-Estradiol is a weak estrogen and a 5α-reductase inhibitor which is used as a topical medication in the treatment of androgenic alopecia.
- GC49009 ω-Muricholic Acid-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of ω-MCA
- GC49296 τ-Fluvalinate A pyrethroid acaricide
- GC46314 (±)-β-Hydroxybutyrate-d4 (sodium salt) An internal standard for the quantification of (±)βhydroxybutyrate
- GC52010 (±)-10-hydroxy-12(Z),15(Z)-Octadecadienoic Acid An oxylipin gut microbiota metabolite
- GC52013 (±)-10-hydroxy-12(Z)-Octadecenoic Acid An oxylipin and metabolite of linoleic acid
- GC52421 (±)-10-hydroxy-12(Z)-Octadecenoic Acid-d5 An internal standard for the quantification of (±)-10-hydroxy-12(Z)-octadecenoic acid
- GC41661 (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-Glucuronide (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-glucuronide is a metabolite of (±)-4-hydroxy propranolol, which is a metabolite of propranolol.
- GC46284 (±)-Cotinine-d3 An internal standard for the quantification of cotinine
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate (sodium salt)
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate is a gut-mediated phase II metabolite of the isoflavonoid phytoestrogen (±)-equol.
- GC41315 (±)-Ketoprofen Glucuronide (±)-Ketoprofen glucuronide is a phase II metabolite of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) ketoprofen.
- GC40954 (±)-N-3-Benzylnirvanol (±)-N-3-Benzylnirvanol is a racemic mixture of (+)-N-3-benzylnirvanol and (-)-N-3-benzylnirvanol.
- GC49875 (±)-N-desmethyl Venlafaxine (hydrochloride) A minor active metabolite of venlafaxine
- GC39271 (±)-Naringenin A citrusderived flavonoid
- GC45618 (±)-trans-GK563 A GVIA iPLA2 inhibitor
(±)12(13)-DiHOME is the diol form of (±)12(13)-EpOME, a cytochrome P450-derived epoxide of linoleic acid also known as isoleukotoxin.
5(6)-DiHET is a fully racemic version of the enantiomeric forms biosynthesized from 5(6)-EET by epoxide hydrolases.
- GC40282 (+)-5-trans Cloprostenol Cloprostenol is a synthetic derivative of prostaglandin F2α that is used in veterinary medicine as a luteolytic agent for the induction of estrus and in the treatment of reproductive disorders in cattle, swine, and horses.
- GC45260 (+)-Cloprostenol isopropyl ester (+)-Cloprostenol is a synthetic analog of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α).
- GC45262 (+)-Cloprostenol methyl ester (+)-Cloprostenol is a synthetic analog of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α).
- GC45264 (+)-Geodin (+)-Geodin is a fungal metabolite.
- GC12404 (+)-Ketoconazole Potent inhibitor of cytochrome P450c17
- GC30424 (-)-Cephaeline dihydrochloride (NSC 32944) (-)-Cephaeline dihydrochloride (NSC 32944) is a selective CYP2D6 inhibtor with an IC50 of 121 μM.
- GC18343 (-)-CP 55,940 (-)-CP 55,940 is a potent and non-selective cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist with Ki values of 0.5 to 5 and 0.69 to 2.8 nM for CB1 and CB2 receptors, respectively.
- GC14049 (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (-)-Epigallocatechin Gallate sulfate (EGCG) is a major polyphenol in green tea that inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis. In addition, it inhibits the activity of glutamate dehydrogenase 1/2 (GDH1/2, GLUD1/2) ..
- GC45248 (-)-FINO2 (-)-FINO2 is a ferroptosis-inducing peroxide compound that indirectly inhibits glutathione peroxidase 4 (GPX4) and oxidizes iron.
- GC14520 (-)-p-Bromotetramisole Oxalate ALP inhibitor, potent and non-specific
- GC45252 (-)-Sitagliptin Carbamoyl Glucuronide (-)-Sitagliptin carbamoyl glucuronide is a minor phase II metabolite of the dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitor (-)-sitagliptin.
- GC18622 (2'S)-Nicotine-1-oxide (2'S)-Nicotine-1-oxide is a metabolite of nicotine .
- GC41691 (2R)-Glycerol-O-β-D-galactopyranoside (2R)-Glycerol-O-β-D-galactopyranoside is a substrate for β-galactosidase, the lactose repressor, the galactose-binding protein, and the β-methylgalactoside transport system.
- GC49690 (3R,5R)-Rosuvastatin (calcium salt) A potential impurity found in bulk preparations of rosuvastatin
- GC41694 (3S)-hydroxy Quinidine (3S)-hydroxy Quinidine is an active quinidine metabolite.
- GC60396 (3S,5R)-Fluvastatin sodium (3S,5R)-Fluvastatin sodium ((3S,5R)-XU 62-320) is the (3S,5R)-enantiomer?of Fluvastatin.
- GC68317 (3S,5R)-Fluvastatin-d6 sodium
- GC13751 (3S,5S)-Atorvastatin (sodium salt) negetive control of Atorvastatin, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor
- GC46333 (4′-Hydroxy)phenoxybenzoic Acid A pyrethroid insecticide metabolite
- GC48508 (4-Carboxybutyl-d4)triphenylphosphonium (bromide) An internal standard for the quantification of (4-carboxybutyl)triphenylphosphonium
- GC41695 (6R,S)-5,6,7,8-Tetrahydrofolic Acid (hydrochloride) (6R,S)-5,6,7,8-Tetrahydrofolic acid (THFA), the reduced form of folic acid, serves as a cofactor in methyltransferase reactions and is the major one-carbon carrier in one carbon metabolism.
- GC41088 (6S)-Tetrahydrofolic Acid (6S)-Tetrahydrofolic acid is a diastereomer of tetrahydrofolic acid, a reduced form of folic acid that serves as a cofactor in methyltransferase reactions and is the major one-carbon carrier in one carbon metabolism.
- GC34980 (E)-Ferulic acid (E)-Ferulic acid is a isomer of Ferulic acid which is an aromatic compound, abundant in plant cell walls. (E)-Ferulic acid causes the phosphorylation of β-catenin, resulting in proteasomal degradation of β-catenin and increases the expression of pro-apoptotic factor Bax and decreases the expression of pro-survival factor survivin. (E)-Ferulic acid shows a potent ability to remove reactive oxygen species (ROS) and inhibits lipid peroxidation. (E)-Ferulic acid exerts both anti-proliferation and anti-migration effects in the human lung cancer cell line H1299.
- GC40286 (E,Z)-2-propyl-2-Pentenoic Acid (E,Z)-2-propyl-2-Pentenoic acid is a bioactive metabolite of valproic acid that exhibits the same profile and potency of anticonvulsant activity in animal models as its parent compound without any observed teratogenicity and hepatotoxicity.
- GC49189 (E/Z)-4-hydroxy Tamoxifen-d5 An internal standard for the quantification of (E/Z)-4-hydroxy tamoxifen
- GA11210 (H-Cys-OH)2
- GC34984 (R)-(-)-Rolipram (R)-(-)-Rolipram is the R-enantiomer of Rolipram.
- GC25001 (R)-Avanafil R-Avanafil is a strong competitive inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) with a demonstrated in vitro IC 50 of 5.2 nM.
- GC40678 (R)-Bromoenol lactone The phospholipases are an extensive family of lipid hydrolases that function in cell signaling, digestion, membrane remodeling, and as venom components.
- GC52290 (R)-HTS-3 An inhibitor of LPCAT3
- GC67864 (R)-Irsenontrine
- GC41722 (R,S)-Carvedilol Glucuronide (R,S)-Carvedilol glucuronide is a racemic mixture of the carvedilol metabolites (R)-carvedilol glucuronide and (S)-carvedilol glucuronide.
- GC61548 (Rac)-5-Keto Fluvastatin (Rac)-5-Keto Fluvastatin (3-Hydroxy-5-Keto Fluvastatin) is an impurity of Fluvastatin (XU 62320).
- GC62743 (Rac)-EC5026 (Rac)-EC5026 ((Rac)-BPN-19186) is a potent piperidine inhibitor of soluble epoxide hydrolase (sEH) extracted from patent WO2019156991A1, page 39, has a Ki of 0.06 nM.
(Rac)-Etavopivat ((Rac)-FT-4202) is an isomer of Etavopivat. Etavopivat is an orally active activator of red blood cell pyruvate kinase-R (PKR), which can be used for research on sickle cell disease and other hemoglobin disorders.
- GC61750 (Rac)-Indoximod (Rac)-Indoximod (1-Methyl-DL-tryptophan) is an indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) inhibitor.
- GC46347 (S)-(+)-Methoprene An insect growth regulator and Met agonist
- GC40679 (S)-Bromoenol lactone The phospholipases are an extensive family of lipid hydrolases that function in cell signaling, digestion, membrane remodeling, and as venom components.
- GC50321 (S)-C33 Potent PDE9 inhibitor
- GC48719 (S)-Canadine (S)-Canadine is an alkaloid and intermediate in the biosynthesis of berberine with insecticidal activity.
- GC46352 (S)-DO271 An inactive control for DO264
- GC49520 (S)-Equol An estrogen receptor β agonist
- GC60417 (S)-Indoximod (S)-Indoximod (1-Methyl-L-tryptophan) is an inhibitor of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). (S)-Indoximod can be used for the research of cancer.
(S)-Indoximod-d3 is the deuterated form of (S)-Indoximod. (S)-Indoximod (1-Methyl-L-tryptophan) is an inhibitor of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). (S)-Indoximod can be used for cancer research.
- GC40145 (S)-Laudanosine (S)-Laudanosine is the (S) enantiomer of laudanosine, a metabolite of the neuromuscular blocking agents atracurium and cisatracurium.
S-Mephenytoin is an anticonvulsive drug which is metabolized by N-demethylation and 4-hydroxylation .
- GC49179 (S)-O-Desmethyl Naproxen A metabolite of (S)-naproxen
(±)-2-propyl-4-Pentenoic acid (4-ene VPA) is a major metabolite of valproic acid .
- GC49034 1(R)-(Trifluoromethyl)oleyl alcohol An oleic acid analog
- GC46365 1,1'-(Azodicarbonyl)dipiperidine A Mitsunobu reagent
- GC41762 1,2,3,5-Tetra-O-acetyl-D-xylofuranose 1,2,3,5-Tetra-O-acetyl-D-xylofuranose is the raw material for nucleotides synthesis.
- GC46040 1,2,3-Trielaidoyl-rac-glycerol A triacylglycerol
- GC45698 1,2,3-Triheptanoyl-rac-glycerol 1,2,3-Triheptanoyl-rac-glycerol (Propane-1,2,3-triyl triheptanoate) is a synthetic medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) consisting of three odd-chain 7-carbon (heptanoate) fatty acids on a glycerol backbone.
- GC45285 1,2,3-Trihexanoyl-rac-glycerol
- GC45956 1,2,3-Trinonanoyl-rac-glycerol A triacylglycerol
- GC46009 1,2,3-Trioctanoyl-rac-glycerol-13C3 An internal standard for the quantification of 1,2,3-trioctanoyl glycerol-13C3
- GC46373 1,2,3-Triundecanoyl Glycerol A triacylglycerol
- GC41782 1,2-bis(heptanoylthio) Glycerophosphocholine Diheptanoyl Thio-PC is a substrate for all phospholipase A2s (PLA2s) with the exception of cPLA2 and PAF-acetyl hydrolase (PAF-AH).
- GC40236 1,2-Dilinoleoyl-sn-glycerol 1,2-Dilinoleoyl-sn-glycerol is a diacylglycerol (DAG) with linoleic acid (18:2) side chains attached at both the sn-1 and sn-2 positions.
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) species are a common class of phospholipids that comprise the mammalian cell membrane.
1,3,7-Trimethyluric acid is a methyl derivative of uric acid and a product of C-8 oxidation of caffeine by cytochrome P450 enzymes.