- Hippo Signaling(5)
- Cancer stem cell(23)
- Casein Kinase(33)
Products for Stem Cell
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC62432 β-catenin-IN-2 β-catenin-IN-2 is a potent β-catenin inhibitor, compound H1B1, extracted from patent US20150374662A1. β-catenin-IN-2 can be used for the study of colorectal cancer.
- GC34980 (E)-Ferulic acid (E)-Ferulic acid is a isomer of Ferulic acid which is an aromatic compound, abundant in plant cell walls. (E)-Ferulic acid causes the phosphorylation of β-catenin, resulting in proteasomal degradation of β-catenin and increases the expression of pro-apoptotic factor Bax and decreases the expression of pro-survival factor survivin. (E)-Ferulic acid shows a potent ability to remove reactive oxygen species (ROS) and inhibits lipid peroxidation. (E)-Ferulic acid exerts both anti-proliferation and anti-migration effects in the human lung cancer cell line H1299.
- GC66371 (E)-Ferulic acid-d3 (E)-Ferulic acid-d3 ((E)-Coniferic acid-d3) is the deuterium labeled (E)-Ferulic acid. (E)-Ferulic acid is a isomer of Ferulic acid which is an aromatic compound, abundant in plant cell walls. (E)-Ferulic acid causes the phosphorylation of β-catenin, resulting in proteasomal degradation of β-catenin and increases the expression of pro-apoptotic factor Bax and decreases the expression of pro-survival factor survivin. (E)-Ferulic acid shows a potent ability to remove reactive oxygen species (ROS) and inhibits lipid peroxidation. (E)-Ferulic acid exerts both anti-proliferation and anti-migration effects in the human lung cancer cell line H1299.
- GC41719 (R)-nitro-Blebbistatin (R)-nitro-Blebbistatin is a more stable form of (+)-blebbistatin, which is the inactive form of (-)-blebbistatin.
(R)-VT104 is the R-enantiomer of VT104. The IC50 value of (R)-VT104 for firefly luciferase is 0.1-1 μμ. VT104 is an orally active pan-TEAD deacetylase inhibitor.
- GC13907 1-Azakenpaullone GSK-3β inhibitor,potent and selective,cell-permeable
- GC49651 19-alkyne Cholesterol An alkyne derivative of cholesterol for click chemistry
- GC15422 20(S)-Hydroxycholesterol An allosteric activator of the oncoprotein smoothened (Smo)
24(S),25-epoxy Cholesterol is an oxysterol and the most abundant oxysterol in mouse ventral midbrain.
- GC17907 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride An inhibitor of the lysine methyltransferase EZH2
An inhibitor of lysine methyltransferase EZH2
- GC66390 3-epi-Vitamin D3 3-epi-Vitamin D3 (Epicholecalciferol) (Compound 4), a Vitamin D3 analogue, is a Hedgehog pathway inhibitor with an IC50 of 39.2 μM measured in U87MG cells.
- GC14306 3F8 GSK-3β inhibitor
- GC45354 4β-Hydroxywithanolide E A withanolide with anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities
- GC49827 5-Androstenetriol An active metabolite of DHEA
- GC35162 5-Iodo-indirubin-3'-monoxime 5-Iodo-indirubin-3'-monoxime is a potent GSK-3β, CDK5/P25 and CDK1/cyclin B inhibitor, competing with ATP for binding to the catalytic site of the kinase, with IC50s of 9, 20 and 25 nM, respectively.
- GC39152 9-ING-41 9-ING-41 is a maleimide-based ATP-competitive and selective glycogen synthase kinase-3β (GSK-3β) inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.71 μM. 9-ING-41 significantly leads to cell cycle arrest, autophagy and apoptosis in cancer cells. 9-ING-41 has anticancer activity and has the potential for enhancing the antitumor effects of chemotherapeutic drugs.
- GC10336 A 1070722 GSK-3 inhibitor
- GC42669 ABC99 An inhibitor of NOTUM
- GC31663 Adavivint (SM04690) Adavivint (SM04690) (SM04690; Lorecivivint) is a potent and selective inhibitor of canonical Wnt signaling, with an EC50 of 19.5 nM via a high-throughput TCF/LEF-reporter assay in SW480 colon cancer cells.
- GC49110 AICA Ribonucleotide An AMPK activator
- GC14749 ALLO-1 ALLO-1, an autophagy receptor, is essential for autophagosome formation around paternal organelles and directly binds to the worm LC3 homologue LGG-1 through its LC3-interacting region (LIR) motif.
- GC34463 ALLO-2 ALLO-2 is a potent drug-resistant Smoothened (Smo) mutant antagonist that inhibits Smo agonist Hh-Ag1.5-induced luciferase expression in TM3-Gli-Luc cells with IC50 of 6 nM.
- GC15841 Alsterpaullone CDKs and GSK3β inhibitor
- GC64638 ALV1 ALV1 is a potent Ikaros and Helios degrader.
- GC50323 AMBMP hydrochloride AMBMP hydrochloride is a potent and cell-permeable Wnt signaling activator. BML-284 induces TCF-dependent transcriptional activity with an EC50of 700 nM.
P38α inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC38518 AMG-548 dihydrochloride AMG-548 dihydrochloride, an orally active and selective p38α inhibitor (Ki=0.5 nM), shows slightly selective over p38β (Ki=36 nM) and >1000 fold selective against p38γ and p38δ.
- GC12429 AY 9944 dihydrochloride AY 9944 dihydrochloride is a specific cholesterol biosynthesis inhibitor.
- GC14715 AZ 12080282 dihydrochloride Hedgehog inhibitor
- GC16568 AZD1080 GSK3βinhibitor
- GC14736 AZD2858 GSK-3 inhibitor,potent and selective
GSK3 inhibitor and Brassinosteroid activator
- GC38892 BIP-135 BIP-135 is a potent and selective ATP-competitive GSK-3 inhibitor, with IC50s of 16 nM and 21 nM for GSK-3α and GSK-3β, respectively.
- GC42944 BIX01294 (hydrochloride hydrate) The methylation of lysine residues on histones plays a central role in determining euchromatin structure and gene expression.
- GC52376 BMP2-derived Peptide (trifluoroacetate salt) A synthetic peptide
- GC13673 BMS-708163 (Avagacestat) A potent inhibitor of γ-secretase
- GC13628 BMS-833923 An orally bioavailable Smo inhibitor
- GC35535 BMS-906024 BMS-906024 is an orally active and selective γ-secretase (gamma secretase) inhibitor. BMS-906024 is a potent pan-Notch receptors inhibitor with IC50s of 1.6 nM, 0.7 nM, 3.4 nM, and 2.9 nM for Notch1, -2, -3, and -4 receptors, respectively. BMS-906024 demonstrates broad-spectrum antineoplastic activity.
- GC35537 BMS-983970 BMS-983970 is an oral pan-Notch inhibitor for the treatment of multiplecancers.
- GC46939 BODIPY-aminoacetaldehyde diethyl acetal A stable precursor to the fluorescent ALDH substrate BAAA
- GC46947 BRD-K4477 A small molecule promotor of hepatocyte differentiation
- GC39181 BRD0705 BRD0705 is a potent, paralog selective and orally active GSK3α inhibitor with an IC50 of 66 nM and a Kd of 4.8 μM. BRD0705 displays increased selectivity for GSK3α (8-fold) versus GSK3β (IC50 of 515 nM). BRD0705 can be used for acute myeloid leukemia (AML) research.
- GC12811 BRD7116 inhibitor of leukemia stem cell activity
Brontictuzumab (OMP 52M51) is a monoclonal antibody (MAb) that can inhibit the Notch1 signal. Brontictuzumab selectively binds to the negative regulatory region of Notch1. Brontictuzumab can inhibit tumor cell proliferation and is used in research for leukemia and lymphoma.
- GC35559 Bruceine D Bruceine D is a Notch inhibitor with anti-cancer activity and induces apoptosis in several human cancer cells.
- GC11275 C34 C34 is an orally active TLR4 inhibitor and reduces systemic inflammation in models of endotoxemia and necrotizing enterocolitis.
- GC65165 Carboxylesterase-IN-2 Carboxylesterase-IN-2 (compound 4u) is a potent inhibitor of Carboxylesterase Notum with an IC50 less than or equal to 10 nM. Notum is a negative regulator of Wnt signaling acting through the hydrolysis of a palmitoleoylate ester, which is required for Wnt activity. Carboxylesterase-IN-2 has the potential for the research of cancer disease.
- GC65167 Carboxylesterase-IN-3 Carboxylesterase-IN-3 (compound 4y) is a potent inhibitor of Carboxylesterase Notum with an IC50 less than or equal to 10 nM. Notum is a negative regulator of Wnt signaling acting through the hydrolysis of a palmitoleoylate ester, which is required for Wnt activity. Carboxylesterase-IN-3 has the potential for the research of cancer disease.
- GC17840 Cardiogenol C hydrochloride Induces differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells (ESCs) into cardiomyocytes
- GC17782 Cardionogen 1 Wnt signaling modulator
- GC35612 Carvacrol Carvacrol is a monoterpenoid phenol isolated from Thymus mongolicus Ronn.
- GC66033 Casein kinase 1δ-IN-1 Casein kinase 1δ-IN-1 (compound 822) is an inhibitor of casein kinase 1 delta (CK1δ), exhibits inhibition of greater than 5%. Casein kinase 1δ-IN-1 can be used for neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer's disease research.
- GC67775 Casein kinase 1δ-IN-3
Casein Kinase II Inhibitor IV
Casein Kinase II Inhibitor IV is a potent, ATP-competitive of casein kinase II inhibitor with an IC50 of 9 nM.
- GC34356 Casein Kinase II Inhibitor IV Hydrochloride Casein Kinase II Inhibitor IV Hydrochloride is a small-molecule inducer of epidermal keratinocytedifferentiation.
- GC38745 CB-103 CB-103 is a first-in-class, orally active protein-protein interaction (PPI) inhibitor of the NOTCH transcriptional activation complex. CB-103 has anti-tumor activity.
- GC10253 CCT 031374 hydrobromide inhibits TCF-dependent transcription, blocks BIO-induced β-catenin stabilization
- GC17606 CCT251545 Orally bioavailable and potent WNT signaling inhibitor
- GC48992 CGP 77675 (hydrate) An inhibitor of Src family kinases
- GC15642 CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride Laduviglusib (CHIR-99021) trihydrochloride is a potent and selective GSK-3α/β inhibitor with IC50s of 10 nM and 6.7 nM. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride shows >500-fold selectivity for GSK-3 over CDC2, ERK2 and other protein kinases. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride is also a potent Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway activator. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride enhances mouse and human embryonic stem cells self-renewal. CHIR 99021 trihydrochloride induces autophagy.
- GC12176 CHIR-98014 GSK-3β inhibitor,selective and ATP-competitive
A selective GSK3 inhibitor
- GC17153 CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HCl Laduviglusib (CHIR-99021) monohydrochloride is a potent and selective GSK-3α/β inhibitor with IC50s of 10 nM and 6.7 nM. CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HCl shows >500-fold selectivity for GSK-3 over CDC2, ERK2 and other protein kinases. CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HCl is also a potent Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway activator. CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HCl enhances mouse and human embryonic stem cells self-renewal. CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HCl induces autophagy.
- GC32942 CHIR-99021 monohydrochloride (CT99021 monohydrochloride)
Hh pathway antagonist
- GC39359 Ciliobrevin D Ciliobrevin D is a cell-permeable, reversible and specific inhibitor of AAA+ ATPase motor cytoplasmic dynein. Ciliobrevin D inhibits Hedgehog (Hh) signaling and primary cilia formation. Ciliobrevin D inhibits dynein-dependent microtubule gliding and ATPase activity in vitro.
- GC41587 cis-Vaccenic Acid An ω-7 fatty acid
- GC34536 CK1-IN-1 CK1-IN-1 is a casein kinase 1 (CK1) inhibitor extracted from patent WO2015119579A1, compound 1c, has IC50s of 15 nM, 16 nM, 73 nM for CK1δ, and CK1ε, p38σ MAPK, respectively.
- GC16325 CKI 7 dihydrochloride Casein kinase 1 (CK1) inhibitor
- GC38755 CKI-7 CKI-7 is a potent and ATP-competitive casein kinase 1 (CK1) inhibitor with an IC50 of 6 μM and a Ki of 8.5 μM. CKI-7 is a selective Cdc7 kinase inhibitor. CKI-7 also inhibits SGK, ribosomal S6 kinase-1 (S6K1) and mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase-1 (MSK1). CKI-7 has a much weaker effect on casein kinase II and other protein kinases.
- GC64816 Coronaridine Coronaridine, an iboga type alkaloid, inhibits the wnt signaling pathway by decreasing β-catenin expression.
- GC13176 CP21R7 GSK3β inhibitor
- GC16599 CPI-169 EZH2 inhibitor
- GC12146 CPI-169 R-enantiomer EZH2 inhibitor
- GC11484 CPI-169 S-enantiomer EZH2 inhibitor
- GC17690 Cromolyn sodium Mast cell membrane stabilizer
- GC11217 CUR 61414 potent inhibitor of hedgehog-induced cellular activity
- GC13037 CX-4945 (Silmitasertib) CX-4945 (Silmitasertib) (CX-4945) is an orally bioavailable, highly selective and potent CK2 inhibitor, with IC50 values of 1 nM against CK2α and CK2α'.
- GC11325 CX-4945 sodium salt CX-4945 sodium salt is an orally bioavailable, highly selective and potent CK2 inhibitor, with IC50 values of 1 nM against CK2α and CK2α'.
- GC13441 Cyclopamine Hedgehog (Hh) signaling Inhibitor
- GC43346 Cyclopamine-KAAD Cyclopamine-KAAD, a hedgehog signaling inhibitor, is a smoothened antagonist.
- GC13202 D4476 Inhibitor of CK1 and ALK5
- GC43462 Dihydrolipoic Acid Dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA) is a dithiol-containing carboxylic acid that is the reduced form of α-lipoic acid.
- GC35873 DK419 DK419 is a potent and orally active Wnt/β-catenin signaling inhibitor, with an IC50 of 0.19 μM. DK419 reduces protein lelvels of Axin2, β-catenin, c-Myc, Cyclin D1 and Survivin and induces production of pAMPK.
- GC50685 Dynapyrazole A
- GC50486 Dynarrestin Inhibitor of Hedgehog (Hh) signaling; inhibits cytoplasmic dynein
- GC38330 EHT 5372
- GC14756 EI1 EZH2 inhibitor
- GC15548 Ellagic acid Casein kinase 2 (CK2) inhibitor
- GC48434 Elsinochrome A A fungal metabolite
- GC32914 EMT inhibitor-1 EMT inhibitor-1 is an inhibitor of of Hippo, TGF-β, and Wnt signaling pathways with antitumor activities.
- GC48980 EPZ004777 (formate) A potent inhibitor of DOT1L
- GC13878 EPZ005687 A potent, selective inhibitor of EZH2
- GC19144 ETC-159 ETC-159 is a potent, orally available PORCN inhibitor.
- GC14299 exo-IWR 1 Negative control for endo-IWR 1 (Wnt signaling inhibitor)
- GC12134 FH535 An inhibitor of β-catenin signaling
- GC62214 FIDAS-3 FIDAS-3 is a stilbene derivative and is a potent Wnt inhibitor with an IC50 of 4.9 μM for methionine S-adenosyltransferase 2A (MAT2A). FIDAS-3 effectively competes against S-adenosylmethionine (SAM) for MAT2A binding. FIDAS-3 has anticancer activities.
- GC10211 FLI-06 A novel inhibitor of Notch signaling