- BMX Kinase(4)
- Broad Spectrum Protein Kinase Inhibitor(11)
- DDR1/DDR2 Receptor(1)
- Insulin Receptor(45)
- Spleen Tyrosine Kinase (Syk)(35)
- Tie-2 (3)
- Discoidin Domain Receptor(15)
- Ephrin Receptor(13)
- TAM Receptor(28)
Products for Tyrosine Kinase
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
α-Carotene is a precursor of vitamin A that has been found in various fruits and vegetables.
- GC38006 β-Hydroxyisovalerylshikonin Beta-hydroxyisovalerylshikonin is a natural product isolated from Lithospermium radix, acts as a potent inhibitor of protein tyrosine kinases (PTK), with IC50s of 0.7μM and 1μM for EGFR and v-Src receptor, respectively. Beta-hydroxyisovalerylshikonin is effective against a wide variety of tumor cell lines, and most efficiently induces cell-death in NCI-H522 and DMS114 cells.
- GC41653 (±)16(17)-DiHDPA (±)16(17)-DiHDPA is produced from cytochrome P450 epoxygenase action on docosahexaenoic acid.
- GC41656 (±)2-(14,15-Epoxyeicosatrienoyl) Glycerol 2-Arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG) is an endogenous central cannabinoid (CB1) receptor agonist that is present at relatively high levels in the central nervous system.
TAK1 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase (MAPKKK) inhibitor
- GC17800 (E)-FeCP-oxindole VEGFR-2 inhibitor
- GC61807 (E/Z)-AG490 (E/Z)-AG490 ((E/Z)-Tyrphostin AG490) is a racemic compound of (E)-AG490 and (Z)-AG490 isomers. (E)-AG490 is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor that inhibits EGFR, Stat-3 and JAK2/3.
- GC25000 (E/Z)-BCI (E/Z)-BCI (BCI, NSC 150117) is an inhibitor of dual specific phosphatase 1/6 (DUSP1/DUSP6) and mitogen-activated protein kinase with EC50 of 13.3 μM and 8.0 μM for DUSP6 and DUSP1 in cells, respectively. (E)-BCI induces apoptosis via generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and activation of intrinsic mitochondrial pathway in H1299 lung cancer cells.
- GC63864 (E/Z)-Zotiraciclib hydrochloride (E/Z)-Zotiraciclib ((E/Z)-TG02) hydrochloride is a potent CDK2, JAK2, and FLT3 inhibitor.
- GC14729 (R)-Crizotinib A c-MET and ALK receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor
?A TRK kinase (TKI) inhibitor
- GC13136 (S)-Crizotinib Potent MTH1 inhibitor
- GC63797 (S)-Sunvozertinib (S)-Sunvozertinib ((S)-DZD9008), the S-enantiomer of Sunvozertinib, shows inhibitory activity against EGFR exon 20 NPH and ASV insertions, EGFR L858R/T790M mutation and Her2 exon20 YVMA insertion (IC50=51.2 nM, 51.9 nM, 1 nM, and 21.2 nM, respectively). (S)-Sunvozertinib also inhibits BTK.
- GC13344 (Z)-FeCP-oxindole VEGFR-2 inhibitor
- GC62291 (Z)-Orantinib (Z)-Orantinib ((Z)-SU6668) is a potent, selective, orally active and ATP competitive inhibitor of Flk‐1/KDR, PDGFRβ, and FGFR1, with IC50s of 2.1, 0.008, and 1.2 ?M, respectively. (Z)-Orantinib is a potent antiangiogenic and antitumor agent that induces regression of established tumors.
- GC12172 1-Naphthyl PP1 Src family kinases inhibitor
- GC34119 1-Naphthyl PP1 hydrochloride (1-NA-PP 1 hydrochloride) 1-Naphthyl PP1 hydrochloride (1-NA-PP 1 hydrochloride) (1-NA-PP 1 hydrochloride) is a selective inhibitor of src family kinases. 1-Naphthyl PP1 hydrochloride (1-NA-PP 1 hydrochloride) inhibits v-Src and c-Fyn, c-Abl, CDK2 and CAMK II with IC50s of 1.0, 0.6, 0.6, 18 and 22 μM, respectively.
- GC11696 1-NM-PP1 Pp60c-src inhibitor
- GC42026 1-Palmitoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PC 1-Palmitoyl-2-hydroxy-sn-glycero-3-PC is an abundant gonadal LPC (lysophosphatidylcholine).
- GC35053 123C4 123C4 is a potent, selective and competitive agonist of the receptor tyrosine kinase EPHA4, with a Ki value of 0.65 μM.
- GC46474 18-Deoxyherboxidiene A bacterial metabolite with antiangiogenic activity
- GC33087 2,4-Pyrimidinediamine with linker 2,4-Pyrimidinediamine with linker is a VEGFR2 inhibitor extracted from patent WO2013055780A1, Page 69.
- GC33519 2,5-Dihydroxybenzoic acid A benzoic acid with diverse biological activities
- GC10408 2-D08 Sumoylation inhibitor
- GC33319 2-Keto Crizotinib (PF-06260182) 2-Keto Crizotinib (PF-06260182) (PF-06260182) is an active lactam metabolite of crizotinib.
- GC35095 2-Phospho-L-ascorbic acid trisodium salt 2-Phospho-L-ascorbic acid trisodium salt (2-Phospho-L-ascorbic acid trisodium) is a long-acting vitamin C derivative that can stimulate collagen formation and expression.
- GC39689 3-Hydroxy Midostaurin 3-Hydroxy Midostaurin (CGP 52421), a metabolite of PKC412, effectively inhibits FMS-like tyrosine kinase-3 (FLT3) autophosphorylation with IC50s of approximately 132 nM and 9.8 μM in culture medium and plasma, respectively. 3-Hydroxy Midostaurin is less selective but more cytotoxic than PKC412.
- GC25017 4,4'-Bis(4-aminophenoxy)biphenyl 4,4'-Bis(4-aminophenoxy)biphenyl is a monomer for polyimide production.
- GC46628 4-Chloro-6,7-bis(2-methoxyethoxy)quinazoline A building block and synthetic intermediate
- GC12818 4-methyl Erlotinib EGFR inhibitor
- GC63805 4SC-203 4SC-203 is a potent multikinase inhibitor with potential antineoplastic activity. 4SC-203 selectively FLT3/STK1, FLT3 mutated forms, and VEGFRs.
- GC11205 5'-Fluoroindirubinoxime FMS-like receptor tyrosine kinase-3 (FLT3) inhibitor
- GC50157 6bK Insulin degrading enzyme (IDE) inhibitor
- GC16853 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone Tyrosine kinase receptor B (TrkB) agonist
- GC32992 7-Hydroxy-4-chromone (7-Hydroxychromone) 7-Hydroxychromone is a Src kinase inhibitor with an IC50 of <300 μM.
7-oxo Staurosporine is an antibiotic originally isolated from S.
- GC48840 9-Methoxyellipticine An alkaloid with anticancer activity
- GC35209 A 419259 An inhibitor of Src family kinases
- GC17789 A 419259 trihydrochloride LCK inhibitor, orally available
- GC35213 A-770041 A-770041 is a selective and orally active Src-family Lck inhibitor.
- GC35214 A-9758 A-9758 is a RORγ ligand and a potent, selective RORγt inverse agonist (IC50=5 nM), and exhibits robust potency against IL-17A release.
- GC10938 AAL-993 VEGF receptors inhibitor
- GC65894 ABN401 ABN401 is a highly potent and selective ATP-competitive c-MET inhibitor with an IC50 value of 10 nM. ABN401 has cytotoxic activity against MET-addicted cancer cells. ABN401 can inhibit c-MET phosphorylation in tumor tissues. ABN401 can be used for researching anticancer.
- GC13257 AC480 (BMS-599626) AC480 (BMS-599626) (AC480) is a selective and orally bioavailable HER1 and HER2 inhibitor, with IC50s of 20 and 30 nM, respectively. AC480 (BMS-599626) displays ~8-fold less potent to HER4 (IC50=190 nM), >100-fold to VEGFR2, c-Kit, Lck, MEK. AC480 (BMS-599626) inhibits tumor cell proliferation, and has potential to increase tumor response to radiotherapy.
A potent and selective PDGFR family inhibitor
- GC35225 AC710 Mesylate AC710 Mesylate is a potent PDGFR inhibitor with Kds of 0.6, 1.57, 1, 1.3, 1.0 nM for FLT3, CSF1R, KIT, PDGFRα and PDGFRβ, respectively.
- GC30242 Acrizanib Acrizanib (LHA510) is a VEGFR-2 inhibitor, with an IC50 of 17.4 nM for BaF3-VEGFR-2.
- GC15801 ACTB-1003 ACTB-1003 (ACTB-1003) is an oral kinase inhibitor with IC50s of 6, 2 and 4 nM for FGFR1, VEGFR2 and Tie-2.
- GC32797 AD80 AD80, a multikinase inhibitor, inhibits RET, RAF,SRCand S6K, with greatly reduced mTOR activity.
- GC15579 Adaphostin P210bcr/abl tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- GC11892 AEE788 (NVP-AEE788) AEE788 (NVP-AEE788) is an inhibitor of the EGFR and ErbB2 with IC50 values of 2 and 6 nM, respectively.
- GC10707 Afatinib dimaleate An inhibitor of EGFR and ErbB2
- GC60567 Afatinib impurity 11 Afatinib impurity 11 is an impurity of Afatinib. Afatinib is an irreversible EGFR family inhibitor with IC50s of 0.5 nM, 0.4 nM, 10 nM and 14 nM for EGFRwt, EGFRL858R, EGFRL858R/T790M and HER2, respectively.
- GC13296 Afatinib(BIBW2992) A selective dual inhibitor of EGFR/HER2
- GC46809 Afatinib-d6 An internal standard for the quantification of afatinib
Aflibercept (VEGF Trap) is a soluble decoy VEGFR composed of Ig domains from VEGFR1 and VEGFR2 fused to the Fc domain of human IgG1. Aflibercept inhibits the VEGF signaling pathway by blocking pathways regulated by VEGF. Aflibercept can be used in research for age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cardiovascular diseases.
- GC38645 AG 1295
- GC50013 AG 1478 hydrochloride Highly potent EGFR-kinase inhibitor
- GC17489 AG 494 Potent EGFR-kinase inhibitor
- GC11744 AG 555 Potent EGFR-kinase inhibitor
- GC12233 AG 556 AG 556 is a highly selective EGFR inhibitor and also blocks LPS-induced TNF-α production.
- GC13168 AG 825 Selective ErbB2 inhibitor
- GC14494 AG 99 AG 99 ((E)-Tyrphostin 46) is a potent EGFR inhibitor.
- GC13697 AG-1024 Selective IGF-1R inhibitor
- GC16235 AG-1295 potent and selective inhibitor of PDGF receptor kinase
- GC35263 AG-13958 AG-13958 (AG-013958), a potent VEGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor, is used for treatment of choroidal neovascularization associated with age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- GC17226 AG-1478 EGFR inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC12864 AG-1557 inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase
- GC17647 AG-18 AG-18 (Tyrphostin A23) is an EGFR inhibitor with an IC50 and Kiof 35 and 11 μM, respectively.
- GC14890 AG-183 AG-183 is the Z configuration of Lanoconazole A51.
- GC11024 AG-213 inhibitor of epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor kinase
- GC11712 AG-370 PDGFR inhibitor
- GC13854 AG-490 (Tyrphostin B42) AG-490 (Tyrphostin B42) (Tyrphostin AG-490 (Tyrphostin B42)) is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor that inhibits EGFR, Stat-3 and JAK2/3.
- GC11845 AG-82 AG-82 (AG82) is a specific inhibitor of the EGFR tyrosine kinase.
- GC11737 AG957 a tyrphostin that targets transforming Bcr-Abl fusion proteins
- GC31371 AGL-2263 An inhibitor of IGF-1R
- GC16228 AIM-100 An ACK1/TNK2 inhibitor
- GC66451 AKN-028 acetate AKN-028 acetate, a novel tyrosine kinase (TK) inhibitor, is a potent, orally active FMS-like receptor tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3) inhibitor with an IC50 value of 6nM. AKN-028 acetate inhibits FLT3 autophosphorylation. AKN-028 acetate induces dose-dependent cytotoxic response (mean IC50=1μM). AKN-028 acetate induces apoptosisby activation of caspase 3. AKN-028 acetate can be used in research of acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
- GC35280 Alectinib Hydrochloride Alectinib Hydrochloride (CH5424802 Hydrochloride; RO5424802 Hydrochloride; AF-802 Hydrochloride) is a potent, selective, and orally available ALK inhibitor with an IC50 of 1.9 nM and a Kd value of 2.4 nM (in an ATP-competitive manner), and also inhibits ALK F1174L and ALK R1275Q with IC50s of 1 nM and 3.5 nM, respectively. Alectinib demonstrates effective central nervous system (CNS) penetration.
- GC35287 ALK inhibitor 1 ALK inhibitor 1 (compound 17) is a potent pyrimidin ALK inhibitor. ALK inhibitor 1 is a potent inhibitor of testis-specific serine/threonine kinase 2 (TSSK2; IC50=31 nM) and focal adhesion kinase (FAK; IC50=2 nM).
- GC17376 ALK inhibitor 2 An inhibitor of TSSK2
- GC63387 ALK kinase inhibitor-1 ALK kinase inhibitor-1 is an anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) inhibitor extracted from patent US20130261106A1 compound I-202.
- GC35289 ALK-IN-5 ALK-IN-5 is a potent, selective, and brain-penetrant inhibitor of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK), with an IC50 of 2.9 nM.
- GC35290 ALK-IN-6 ALK-IN-6 (compound 11) is an orally bioavailable inhibitor of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK), with IC50 values of 71 nM, 18.72 nM and 36.81 nM for ALK wild, ALK F1196M and ALK F1174L, respectively.
- GC64398 Almonertinib mesylate Almonertinib (HS-10296) mesylate is an orally available, irreversible, third-generation EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor with high selectivity for EGFR-sensitizing and T790M resistance mutations. Almonertinib mesylate shows great inhibitory activity against T790M, T790M/L858R and T790M/Del19 (IC50: 0.37, 0.29 and 0.21 nM, respectively), and is less effective against wild type (3.39 nM). Almonertinib mesylate is used for the research of the non-small cell lung cancer.
- GC32127 Alofanib (RPT835) Alofanib (RPT835) (RPT835) is a potent and selective allosteric inhibitor of fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 (FGFR2).
- GC16604 Altiratinib c-MET/TIE-2/VEGFR inhibitor
A multi-kinase inhibitor
ALW-II-49-7 is a selective inhibitor of EphB2 with an intracellular EC50 of 40 nM.
- GC15655 AMG 337 MET inhibitor
- GC14974 AMG 925 FLT3/CDK4 inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC35315 AMG 925 HCl AMG 925 HCl is a potent, selective, and orally available FLT3/CDK4 dual inhibitor with IC50s of 2±1 nM and 3±1 nM, respectively.
- GC12600 AMG-208 C-Met inhibitor,potent and highly selective
- GC11481 AMG-458 Potent c-Met inhibitor
- GC17669 AMG-47A destabilizer of the KRAS oncoprotein
- GC67749 Amivantamab
- GC64015 AMP-945 AMP-945 is an inhibitor of the enzyme focal adhesion kinase (FAK).
- GC16391 Amuvatinib (MP-470, HPK 56) A multi-targeted RTK inhibitor
- GC33362 Amuvatinib hydrochloride (MP470 hydrochloride) Amuvatinib hydrochloride (MP470 hydrochloride) (MP470 hydrochloride) is an orally bioavailable multi-targeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor with potent activity against mutant c-Kit, PDGFRα, Flt3, c-Met and c-Ret. Amuvatinib hydrochloride (MP470 hydrochloride) (MP470 hydrochloride) is also a DNA repair suppressor through suppression of DNA repair protein RAD51, thereby disrupting DNA damage repair. Antineoplastic activity.
- GC11486 ANA 12 TrkB receptor antagonist