- Inhibitory Antibodies(1)
- Adenylate cyclase(20)
- Aldose reductase(19)
- AT Receptors(1)
- ATP citrate lyase (9)
- Caged Compounds(3)
- Calmodulin protein kinase II(1)
- CaM kinase II(10)
- Carbonic Anhydrase(16)
- Cell Penetrating Peptide(2)
- Collagen proline hydroxylase(2)
- dCTP Pyrophosphatase(1)
- Diacylglycerol Kinase(1)
- DNA Stain(22)
- Enzyme Substrates / Activators(5)
- Farnesyl Diphosphate Synthase(1)
- Fluorescent Probes(231)
- Saccharides and Glycosides(13)
- Glyoxalase I(1)
- Guanylate Cyclase (23)
- Guanylyl Cyclase(7)
- Gutathione S-transferase(12)
- Heme oxygenase(8)
- IL Receptor(1)
- Imidazoline Receptors(16)
- Inositol Phosphatases(4)
- Matrix Metalloprotease(1)
- MDR multidrug resistance(33)
- Mineralocorticoid Receptor(15)
- Miscellaneous Compounds(9)
- NADPH Oxidase(12)
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptors(4)
- Nitric Oxide(49)
- Nuclear Receptors(14)
- Pregnane X Receptors(2)
- Retinoid X Receptors(11)
- Squalene epoxidase(5)
- Thrombopoietin Receptor(6)
- Thymidine phosphorylase(4)
- Transcription Factors(74)
- β(1,3)-D-Glucan Synthase(2)
- Hydrogen Peroxide(0)
- Ascorbic Acid(1)
- Renal Diseases(9)
- Protein synthesis(5)
- Estrogen Receptor/ERR(138)
- Progesterone Receptor(32)
- Environmental Toxicology(132)
- Glycerolipid Lipases(12)
- Multidrug-Resistance Proteins(7)
- Negative Controls(7)
- Nucleic Acid Turnover/Signaling(34)
- Organ- & System-Specific Toxicity(94)
- Pharmaceutical Impurities(21)
- Xenobiotic Sensing(17)
- UDP Glucuronosyltransferases(36)
Products for Others
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Potent Akt/ERK inhibitor
α,β-Methyleneadenosine 5'-triphosphate (sodium salt)
α,β-Methyleneadenosine 5'-triphosphate (αβ-methylene ATP) is a phosphonic analog of ATP that is characterized by the replacement of the bridging oxygen atom between the α- and β-phosphate groups with methylene.
- GC63268 α-Amyrin palmitate
- GC38042 α-Factor Mating Pheromone, yeast (TFA)
- GC45208 α-hydroxy Metoprolol α-hydroxy Metoprolol is an active metabolite of the β1-adrenergic receptor blocker metoprolol.
- GC40302 α-hydroxy Tamoxifen Tamoxifen is a selective estrogen receptor (ER) modulator that is widely used in the therapeutic and chemopreventive treatment of breast cancer.
- GC45210 α-Linolenic Acid (sodium salt) α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is an essential fatty acid found in leafy green vegetables.
- GC45602 α-Linolenic Acid-d5 MaxSpec• Standard
- GC37980 α-Tocopherol phosphate
α-Truxillic acid can be formed by the dimerization of two molecules of α-trans-cinnamic acid.
- GC45603 β-Amyrin
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a naturally-occurring gasotransmitter with vasodilator and inflammatory modulating activity.
- GC63276 β-Cyclocitral
- GC63277 β-Cyclogeraniol
- GA24007 β-Endorphin (30-31) (bovine, camel, mouse, ovine) The dipeptide Gly-Gln, which is naturally derived from the posttranslational processing of β-endorphin, exhibited an inhibitory action on cell firing when applied iontophoretically to brainstem neurons in the rat. Moreover, it seems to be a neurotrophic regulator of acetylcholinesterase in the mammalian sympathetic ganglion. Gly-Gln suppressed morphine withdrawal symptoms in rats. Gly-Gln has found use as a Gln source in parenteral nutrition, see also G-1210.
- GC63280 γ-Hexalactone
- GC31977 α-2,3-sialyltransferase-IN-1
- GC30203 α-Amylase
- GC30587 α-Factor Mating Pheromone, yeast (Mating Factor α)
- GC33470 β-Apo-13-carotenone (D'Orenone)
- GC33505 β-Apo-13-carotenone D3 (D'Orenone D3)
- GC30207 γ-L-Glutamyl-L-alanine
- GC63281 ω-Pentadecalactone
- GC16005 (±)-CPSI 1306 macrophage inhibitory factor (MIF) inhibitor
- GC40843 (±)-Goitrin (±)-Goitrin is a goitrogen and antithyroid compound that has been found in plants of the Brassica family.
Jasmonic acid, derived from α-linolenic acid , is a plant growth regulator involved in the signaling mechanisms for a variety of conditions including plant defense, wound healing, tuberization, fruit ripening, and senescence.
- GC41677 (±)-SDZ-201 106 (±)-SDZ-201 106 is a diphenylpiperazinylindole derivative that prolongs the open state of cardiac voltage-gated Na+ channels.
(±)11(12)-EET is a fully racemic version of the R/S enantiomeric forms biosynthesized from arachidonic acid by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
(±)12(13)-DiHOME is the diol form of (±)12(13)-EpOME, a cytochrome P450-derived epoxide of linoleic acid also known as isoleukotoxin.
- GC40434 (±)16-HETE Electrolyte and fluid transport in the kidney are regulated in part by arachidonic acid and its metabolites.
- GC40435 (±)17-HETE Electrolyte and fluid transport in the kidney are regulated in part by arachidonic acid and its metabolites.
- GC40436 (±)18-HETE (±)18-HETE is the racemic version of a cytochrome P450 (CYP450) metabolite of arachidonic acid.
- GC40801 (±)9(10)-DiHOME Leukotoxin is the 9(10) epoxide of linoleic acid, generated by neutrophils during the oxidative burst.
- GC30358 (±)-1,2-Propanediol (1,2-(RS)-Propanediol)
- GC32617 (±)-WS75624B
- GA20003 ((R)-4-Hydroxy-4-methyl-Orn(FITC)⁷)-Phalloidin Fluorophore-labeled phalloidin used for visualizing the actin cytoskeleton.
- GC34953 (+)-BAY-1251152
- GC63999 (+)-Coclaurine hydrochloride
- GC38119 (+)-Columbianetin
- GC61765 (+)-Isomenthone
- GC38443 (+)-SHIN1
- GC17330 (+)-Usniacin Naturally occurring dibenzofuran derivative
- GC30750 (-)-Corey lactone diol
- GC34948 (-)-GSK598809
- GC41344 (-)-Guaiol (-)-Guaiol is a sesquiterpene alcohol that has been found in several traditional Chinese medicinal plants and has antiproliferative, pro-autophagic, insect repellent, and insecticidal biological activities.
- GC14520 (-)-p-Bromotetramisole Oxalate ALP inhibitor, potent and non-specific
- GC38444 (-)-SHIN1
- GC12164 (-)-Terreic acid Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor
- GC30855 (1R,2R)-2-PCCA(hydrochloride)
- GC62730 (1S)-Calcitriol
- GC34440 (1S,2S,3R)-DT-061
- GC32754 (2R)-Octyl-α-hydroxyglutarate ((2R)-Octyl-2-HG)
A modified form of S-isomer 2-Hydroxyglutarate
- GC38874 (2S,3R,4S)-4-Hydroxyisoleucine
- GC30605 (3β,20E)-24-Norchola-5,20(22)-diene-3,23-diol
- GC39320 (5E,9E,13E)-Teprenone
- GC30701 (5R)-BW-4030W92
- GC34974 (5R,6E)-5-Hydroxy-1,7-diphenyl-6-hepten-3-one
TAK1 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase (MAPKKK) inhibitor
- GC15970 (6-)ε-Aminocaproic acid antifibrinolytic agent
- GC63685 (6R,7S)-Cefminox sodium heptahydrate
- GC34976 (Arg)9
- GC15373 (E)-2-Decenoic acid Fatty acid identified in royal jelly
- GC32522 (E)-Alprenoxime (CDDD-1815)
- GC34982 (E)-LHF-535
- GC60403 (E/Z)-Methyl mycophenolate
- GC38229 (R)-(+)-Atenolol
- GC61425 (R)-(-)-1,2-Propanediol
- GC61694 (R)-(-)-2-Butanol
- GC13030 (R)-(-)-Ibuprofen Inhibitor of Cox-1 and Cox-2
- GC33574 (R)-1,2,3,4-Tetrahydro-3-isoquinolinecarboxylic acid (D-phenylalanine analogue)
- GC38716 (R)-Apremilast
- GC34987 (R)-BAY-85-8501
- GC63781 (R)-BAY-899
- GC63906 (R)-BDP9066
- GC38717 (R)-CSN5i-3
- GC62738 (R)-eIF4A3-IN-2
- GC38718 (R)-FT671
- GC34989 (R)-Ketorolac
- GC12578 (R)-Lisofylline anti-inflammatory agent
- GC62740 (R)-M8891
- GC38719 (R)-NVS-ZP7-4
- GC64366 (R)-ONO-2952
- GC34991 (R)-Oxiracetam
- GC62741 (R)-PF-06256142
- GC62742 (R)-Pirtobrutinib
- GC34445 (R)-Q-VD-OPh
- GC34994 (R)-Simurosertib
- GC38110 (R)-VU 6008667
- GC38540 (R)-VX-984
- GC33531 (R)-Zanubrutinib ((R)-BGB-3111)
- GC38138 (R,S)-Anatabine
- GC41722 (R,S)-Carvedilol Glucuronide (R,S)-Carvedilol glucuronide is a racemic mixture of the carvedilol metabolites (R)-carvedilol glucuronide and (S)-carvedilol glucuronide.
- GC38875 (Rac)-ABT-202 dihydrochloride
- GC34447 (Rac)-BL-918
- GC38876 (Rac)-IDO1-IN-5
- GC38877 (Rac)-LM11A-31 dihydrochloride
- GC60412 (Rac)-Modipafant
- GC64123 (Rac)-RP-6306