Products for Natural Products
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC37977 α-L-Rhamnose monohydrate
- GC41499 α-Phellandrene α-Phellandrene is a cyclic monoterpene that has been found in various plants, including Cannabis, and has diverse biological activities.
- GC37982 β,β-Dimethylacrylshikonin
- GC49467 β-Aescin A triterpenoid saponin with diverse biological activities
- GC40574 β-Asarone The asarones, including α-asarone and β-asarone, were first isolated from volatile oils of plants of the genus Acorus, which are used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- GC40789 β-Cembrenediol β-Cembrenediol (β-CBT) is a natural product from tobacco plants that is found in cigarette smoke condensate.
- GC41502 β-Myrcene β-Myrcene is a terpene that has been found in Cannabis and has antioxidative properties.
- GC45604 β-Rubromycin
- GC52098 δ8-THC methyl ether An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC52130 δ8-THCB
- GC52108 δ9-THC methyl ether An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC49579 δ9-THC-d9 (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC49539 δ9-THC-ethyl An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC49641 δ9-THCPA-A (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC45713 (±)-α-Tocopherol Acetate
(±)-3-Carene is a bicyclic monoterpene found in a variety of plants, including Cannabis.
- GC49588 (±)-9α-hydroxy Hexahydrocannabinol An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC49615 (±)-Cannabicyclolic Acid (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC61714 (±)-Dihydroactinidiolide
Diets high in fiber contain plant lignan species that may be directly responsible for some observed health benefits of these diets.
- GC49510 (±)-Tuberonic Acid A derivative of jasmonic acid
(±)7-epi Jasmonic Acid
(±)-7-epi Jasmonic acid is the major metabolite of the 12-oxo phytodienoic acid pathway of the metabolism of 13(S)-hydroperoxy linolenic acid in plants.
- GC46000 (•)-Drimenol
- GN10155 (+)- Corydaline Extracted from Corydalis yanhusuo W.T. Wang tubers;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10612 (+)- Praeruptorin C Extracted from Peucedanum praeruptorum Dunn roots;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC45254 (+)-2,5-epi Goniothalesdiol Goniothalesdiol, isolated from the bark of the Malaysian tree G.
- GC41505 (+)-3-Carene (+)-3-Carene is a monoterpene that has been found in various plants, including C.
- GC45890 (+)-Abscisic Acid-d6
- GN10745 (+)-Bicuculline GABAA receptor antagonist,competitve and classical
- GN10605 (+)-Catechin hydrate Antioxidant flavonoid with various bioactivities
- GN10654 (+)-Corynoline Extracted from corydalis sheareri S. Moore;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC46037 (+)-Epoxysuberosin
(+)-Gallocatechin is a polyphenol and flavonoid that has been isolated from the leaves of tea plants and has diverse biological activities.
- GC45264 (+)-Geodin (+)-Geodin is a fungal metabolite.
- GC45265 (+)-Goniothalesdiol (+)-Goniothalesdiol, isolated from the bark of the Malaysian tree G.
- GC45266 (+)-Macrosphelide A (+)-Macrosphelide A is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from Microsphaeropsis.
- GC40903 (+)-Nootkatone (+)-Nootkatone is sesquiterpene ketone originally isolated from grapefruit juice and peel oil with diverse biological activity.
(+)-Oxanthromicin is an enantiomer of the rare Streptomyces metabolite (-)-oxanthromicin.
- GC38093 (+)-Peusedanol
- GN10694 (+)-Piresil-4-O-beta-D-glucopyraside Extracted from Forsythia Suspensa fruit;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC40727 (+)-Quinolactacin A1 (+)-Quinolactacin A1 is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from P.
- GC18749 (+)-Rugulosin (+)-Rugulosin is a pigment and mycotoxin produced by certain fungi.
- GC49502 (-)-β-Sesquiphellandrene A sesquiterpene with antiviral and anticancer activities
- GC45244 (-)-(α)-Kainic Acid (hydrate) A potent central nervous system stimulant for induction of seizures
A Certified Reference Material
A Certified Reference Material
- GC52169 (-)-11-nor-9-carboxy-δ8-THC-d3
- GC18550 (-)-Altenuene (-)-Altenuene is a natural mycotoxin that was first isolated from A.
- GC61738 (-)-Anomalin
- GC45246 (-)-Chaetominine (-)-Chaetominine is a cytotoxic alkaloid originally isolated from Chaetomium sp.
- GC45247 (-)-Cyclopenol (-)-Cyclopenol is a benzodiazepine alkaloid fungal metabolite originally isolated from P.
(-)-Epicatechin is a flavonoid that increases NO levels and an inducer of pancreatic β-cell regeneration.
- GC14049 (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) Antioxidant, antiangiogenic and antitumor agent
- GC38331 (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-(3''-O-methyl) gallate
- GC60392 (-)-Fenchone
- GN10600 (-)-gallocatechin Extracted from green tea;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10688 (-)-Gallocatechin gallate Extracted from Green tea;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC46036 (-)-Himgaline
- GC41303 (-)-Isoxanthohumol (-)-Isoxanthohumol is an enantiomer of isoxanthohumol.
- GN10139 (-)-Licarin B Extracted from Myristica fragrans Houtt;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC61966 (-)-N-methylcoclaurine
- GN10445 (-)-pareruptorin A Extracted from RADIX PEUCEDANI;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC45272 (-)-Rasfonin
- GC30326 (-)-Sparteine ((−)-Lupinidine)
- GN10408 (-)-Syringaresnol-4-O-β-D-apiofuranosyl-(1→2)-β-D-glucopyranoside Extracted from Syringa oblata;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC40076 (-)-Voacangarine (-)-Voacangarine is an indole alkaloid originally isolated from V.
- GC40695 (1S)-(-)-Camphor (1S)-(-)-Camphor is a monoterpene found in various plant extracts, including P.
- GC46038 (5E)-7-Oxozeaenol
- GC45279 (6aR,9R)-δ10-THC
- GC45280 (6aR,9S)-δ10-THC
- GC52167 (9,10a)-syn-δ6a,7-THC
- GC34007 (9Z,11E)-Tetradecadien-1-yl acetate (Ferodin SL)
- GC61692 (E)-3-(4-Methoxyphenyl)acrylic acid
- GC60401 (E)-Cinnamamide
- GC38715 (E)-Methyl mycophenolate
- GC19752 (E)-N-[2-(β-D-Glucopyranosyloxy)ethyl]-
- GC38965 (E/Z)-Polydatin
- GN10783 (R) Ginsenoside Rh2 Extracted from Panax ginseng C. A. Mey. dried roots;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GN10459 (R)-(+)-Corypalmine
- GC41633 (R)-Prunasin (R)-Prunasin is a cyanogenic glucoside that is the precursor to amygdalin, a bitter component found in species of the genera Prunus and Olinia.
- GC61610 (Rac)-Hydnocarpin
- GC49520 (S)-Equol An estrogen receptor β agonist
- GN10571 (±)-Maackiain; dl- Maackiain Extracted from Gao Lihuai;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC41857 1',4"-Sophorolactone 6',6"-diacetate 1',4"-Sophorolactone 6',6"-diacetate is a major glycolipid produced from fermentation of sugar by yeasts including C.
- GN10059 1,2,3,4,6-pentagalloylglucose Extracted from Paeonia lactiflora Pall. peeled dried root;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC38328 1,3,5-Trimethoxybenzene
- GC61705 1,3-Diphenylisobenzofuran
- GC60434 1,4-Dicaffeoylquinic acid
- GC40706 1,6-Dimethoxyphenazine 1,6-Dimethoxyphenazine is a bacterial metabolite that has been found in S.
- GC41984 1-Alaninechlamydocin 1-Alaninechalmydocin is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from a Great Lakes-derived Tolypocladium sp.
- GC35030 1-beta-D-Arabinofuranosyluracil
- GN10317 1-Deoxynojirimycin anti-cancer medicine
- GC49495 1-Isothiocyanato-6-(methylsulfenyl)-hexane An isothiocyanate with diverse biological activities
- GC60013 1-Methyl-2-pentyl-4(1H)-quinolinone
- GC35066 1-Methyl-6-oxo-1,6-dihydropyridine-3-carboxylic acid
- GC30013 1-Methyl-7-nitroisatoic anhydride
- GC41865 10'-Desmethoxystreptonigrin 10'-Desmethoxystreptonigrin is an antibiotic originally isolated from Streptomyces and a derivative of the antibiotic streptonigrin.
- GN10121 10-Gingerol -Gingerol is a bioactive compound found in ginger (Zingiber officinale) with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity.1
- GC60439 10-Hydroxy majoroside
Extracted from fruits of Camptotheca acuminata;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition