Products for Natural Products
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC49335 α-Guaiene A sesquiterpene
- GC37977 α-L-Rhamnose monohydrate α-L-Rhamnose monohydrate is a component of the plant cell wall pectic polysaccharides rhamnogalacturonan I and rhamnogalacturonan II.
- GC41499 α-Phellandrene α-Phellandrene is a cyclic monoterpene that has been found in various plants, including Cannabis, and has diverse biological activities.
- GC37981 β,β-Dimethylacrylalkannin β,β-Dimethylacrylalkannin (Arnebin 1) is a napthoquinone isolated from Arnebia nobilis Reichb.
- GC37982 β,β-Dimethylacrylshikonin β,β-Dimethylacrylshikonin (Isoarnebin I) is a naphthoquinone derivative isolated from Arnebia nobilis, promotes angiogenesis by inducing eNOS, VEGF and HIF-1α expression through the PI3K-dependent pathway.β,β-Dimethylacrylshikonin has anti-tumor activity.
- GC49467 β-Aescin A triterpenoid saponin with diverse biological activities
- GC40574 β-Asarone β-Asarone is a major ingredient of Acorus tatarinowii Schott, penetrates blood brain barrier, with the properties ofimmunosuppression, central nervous system inhibition, sedation, and hypothermy.
- GC48920 β-Carboline-1-carboxylic Acid An alkaloid with diverse biological activities
- GC40789 β-Cembrenediol β-Cembrenediol (β-CBT) is a natural product from tobacco plants that is found in cigarette smoke condensate.
- GC48303 β-hydroxy Pyruvic Acid (lithium salt hydrate) A metabolite in the process of photorespiration
- GC41502 β-Myrcene β-Myrcene is a terpene that has been found in Cannabis and has antioxidative properties.
- GC45604 β-Rubromycin β-Rubromycin is a potent and selective inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV-1) RNA-directed DNA polymeras (reverse transcriptase).
- GC52279 δ4(8)-iso-THC An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC48315 δ5-Avenasterol δ5-Avenasterol, belongs to the components of oat grain , exhibits propounding antioxidant effectiveness.
- GC48317 δ7-Avenasterol A phytosterol that has antioxidant activities
- GC49795 δ8-iso-THC An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC49796 δ8-THC Acetate (exempt preparation) An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC52098 δ8-THC methyl ether An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC52130 δ8-THCB
- GC52249 δ8-THCH An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC52108 δ9-THC methyl ether An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC52308 δ9-THC-C8 An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC48758 δ9-THC-d3 (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC49579 δ9-THC-d9 (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC49539 δ9-THC-ethyl An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC49641 δ9-THCPA-A (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC48532 ε-Rhodomycinone A bacterial metabolite and precursor to rhodomycin D
- GC45713 (±)-α-Tocopherol Acetate (±)-α-Tocopherol Acetate ((±)-Vitamin E acetate), is a orally active synthetic form of vitamin E.
- GC48729 (±)-11-hydroxy-δ9-THC (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC48709 (±)-11-nor-9-carboxy-δ9-THC (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
(±)-3-Carene is a bicyclic monoterpene found in a variety of plants, including Cannabis.
- GC49588 (±)-9α-hydroxy Hexahydrocannabinol An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC46275 (±)-Cannabichromene An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC48678 (±)-Cannabichromenic Acid (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC48871 (±)-Cannabichromeorcin (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC48822 (±)-Cannabichromevarin (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC48733 (±)-Cannabichromevarinic Acid (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC46277 (±)-Cannabicyclol An Analytical Reference Material
- GC48768 (±)-Cannabicyclol (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC49615 (±)-Cannabicyclolic Acid (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC48799 (±)-CBCB An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC52433 (±)-CBCH An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC49846 (±)-CBCP An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC46278 (±)-CBCQ An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC61714 (±)-Dihydroactinidiolide (±)-Dihydroactinidiolide, an important aroma compound of black tea and tobacco, has been isolated from several plants.
Diets high in fiber contain plant lignan species that may be directly responsible for some observed health benefits of these diets.
- GC46288 (±)-Epibatidine (hydrochloride) An agonist of α4β2 subunit-containing nAChRs
- GC46305 (±)-Nicotine-d3 An internal standard for the quantification of (±)-nicotine
- GC49510 (±)-Tuberonic Acid A derivative of jasmonic acid
(±)7-epi Jasmonic Acid
(±)-7-epi Jasmonic acid is the major metabolite of the 12-oxo phytodienoic acid pathway of the metabolism of 13(S)-hydroperoxy linolenic acid in plants.
- GC46000 (•)-Drimenol A sesquiterpene alcohol
- GN10155 (+)- Corydaline
- GN10612 (+)- Praeruptorin C
- GC49268 (+)-δ-Cadinene A sesquiterpene with antimicrobial and anticancer activities
- GC45254 (+)-2,5-epi Goniothalesdiol Goniothalesdiol, isolated from the bark of the Malaysian tree G.
(+)-3-Carene is a monoterpene that has been found in various plants, including C.
- GC45890 (+)-Abscisic Acid-d6 An internal standard for the quantification of (+)-abscisic acid
- GC48566 (+)-Anominine A fungal metabolite
(+)-Bicuculline is a light-sensitive competitive antagonist of GABA-A receptor.
- GN10605 (+)-Catechin hydrate
- GN10654 (+)-Corynoline
- GC46037 (+)-Epoxysuberosin A coumarin
(+)-Gallocatechin is a polyphenol and flavonoid that has been isolated from the leaves of tea plants and has diverse biological activities.
- GC45264 (+)-Geodin (+)-Geodin is a fungal metabolite.
- GC45265 (+)-Goniothalesdiol (+)-Goniothalesdiol, isolated from the bark of the Malaysian tree G.
- GC49109 (+)-Ledene A terpene
- GC46250 (+)-Lupanine (perchlorate) An alkaloid
- GC45266 (+)-Macrosphelide A (+)-Macrosphelide A is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from Microsphaeropsis.
- GC40903 (+)-Nootkatone (+)-Nootkatone is sesquiterpene ketone originally isolated from grapefruit juice and peel oil with diverse biological activity.
(+)-Oxanthromicin is an enantiomer of the rare Streptomyces metabolite (-)-oxanthromicin.
- GC38093 (+)-Peusedanol (+)-Peusedanol is a coumarin isolated from Peucedanumjaponicum.
- GN10694 (+)-Piresil-4-O-beta-D-glucopyraside
- GC40727 (+)-Quinolactacin A1 (+)-Quinolactacin A1 is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from P.
- GC18749 (+)-Rugulosin (+)-Rugulosin is a pigment and mycotoxin produced by certain fungi.
- GC49502 (-)-β-Sesquiphellandrene A sesquiterpene with antiviral and anticancer activities
- GC45244 (-)-(α)-Kainic Acid (hydrate) A potent central nervous system stimulant for induction of seizures
A Certified Reference Material
- GC52410 (-)-11-hydroxy-δ8-THC-d3 An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC52448 (-)-11-nor-9-carboxy-δ8-Tetrahydrocannabivarin An Analytical Reference Standard
A Certified Reference Material
- GC52169 (-)-11-nor-9-carboxy-δ8-THC-d3
- GC48705 (-)-11-nor-9-carboxy-δ9-THC-d3 (exempt preparation) An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC46244 (-)-6α-hydroxy Cannabidiol An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC48731 (-)-7-hydroxy Cannabidiol (CRM) A Certified Reference Material
- GC18550 (-)-Altenuene
- GC61738 (-)-Anomalin
- GC45246 (-)-Chaetominine (-)-Chaetominine is a cytotoxic alkaloid originally isolated from Chaetomium sp.
- GC48635 (-)-Cryptopleurine An alkaloid with diverse biological activities
- GC45247 (-)-Cyclopenol (-)-Cyclopenol is a benzodiazepine alkaloid fungal metabolite originally isolated from P.
- GC48695 (-)-dehydro Griseofulvin A polyketide
- GN10461 (-)-Epicatechin
- GC14049 (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (-)-Epigallocatechin Gallate sulfate (EGCG) is a major polyphenol in green tea that inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis. In addition, it inhibits the activity of glutamate dehydrogenase 1/2 (GDH1/2, GLUD1/2) ..
- GC38331 (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-(3''-O-methyl) gallate (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-(3''-O-methyl) gallate is a natural product isolated from the tea leaf, with strong antioxidative activity. (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-(3''-O-methyl) gallate has a strong cytotoxic activity for rat cancer cells.
- GC60392 (-)-Fenchone (-)-Fenchone, a bicyclic monoterpene, is widely distributed in plants and found in essential oils from Thuja occidentalis.
- GN10600 (-)-gallocatechin
- GN10688 (-)-Gallocatechin gallate
- GC46036 (-)-Himgaline An alkaloid
- GC41303 (-)-Isoxanthohumol (-)-Isoxanthohumol is a microbial biotransformed metabolite of the hop prenylflavanone Isoxanthohumol.
- GC48606 (-)-Kreysigine An alkaloid
- GN10139 (-)-Licarin B