Endocrinology and Hormones
Endocrinology and Hormones
The endocrine system is an information signaling system that coordinates most bodily functions. It senses environmental changes and secretes corresponding hormones to coordinate metabolism, maintain homeostasis, and regulate growth and development.read more
Targets for Endocrinology and Hormones
- 5-alpha Reductase(8)
- Smoothened Receptors(3)
- Androgen Receptor(137)
- Estrogen/progestogen Receptor(147)
- Opioid Receptor(175)
- Thyroid hormone Receptor(59)
- FXR & LXR(69)
- Glucocorticoids & Mineralocorticoids(49)
Products for Endocrinology and Hormones
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC49838 α-Cortolone A metabolite of cortisol
- GC48292 α-MSH (human, mouse, rat, porcine, bovine, ovine) (trifluoroacetate salt) α-MSH (α-Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone) TFA, an endogenous neuropeptide, is an endogenous melanocortin receptor 4 (MC4R) agonist with anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activities.
- GC60391 β-Casomorphin, bovine TFA
- GC61484 β-Casomorphin, human TFA
- GC45236 β-Endorphin (rat) β-Endorphin (β-EP) is an endogenous opioid neuropeptide with diverse biological activities.
- GC52494 β-Endorphin (rat) (trifluoroacetate salt) An opioid neuropeptide
- GC38005 β-Endorphin, equine β-Endorphin, equine is an endogenous opioid peptide, which binds at high affinity to both μ/δ opioid receptors.
- GC38030 β-Endorphin, equine (TFA)
- GC45238 δ14-Triamcinolone acetonide δ14-Triamcinolone acetonide is a potential impurity found in commercial preparations of triamcinolone acetonide.
- GC45239 δ4-Abiraterone δ4-Abiraterone is a major metabolite of abiraterone. δ4-Abiraterone is an inhibitor of CYP17A1, 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3βHSD) and steroid-5a-reductase (SRD5A) and also an antagonist of androgen receptor.
- GC15975 α-Estradiol α-Estradiol is a weak estrogen and a 5α-reductase inhibitor which is used as a topical medication in the treatment of androgenic alopecia.
- GC33736 β-Casomorphin, bovine (β-Casomorphin-7 (bovine)) β-Casomorphin, bovine (β-Casomorphin-7 (bovine)) (β-Casomorphin-7 (bovine) ) is a opioid peptide with an IC50 of 14 μM in an Opioid receptors binding assay.
- GC33784 β-Casomorphin, human (Human β-casomorphin 7) is an opioid peptide, acts as an agonist of opioid receptor.
- GC31117 β-Endorphin, human β-Endorphin, human, a prominent endogenous peptide, existing in the hypophysis cerebri and hypothalamus, is an agonist of opioid receptor, with preferred affinity for μ-opioid receptor and δ-opioid receptor; β-Endorphin, human exhibits antinociception activity.
μ opioid receptor antagonist
- GC45713 (±)-α-Tocopherol Acetate (±)-α-Tocopherol Acetate ((±)-Vitamin E acetate), is a orally active synthetic form of vitamin E.
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate (sodium salt)
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate is a gut-mediated phase II metabolite of the isoflavonoid phytoestrogen (±)-equol.
- GC50708 (±)-ML 209 An RORγt antagonist
- GC64007 (±)-U-50488 hydrate hydrochloride
κ-opioid receptor agonist, selective
- GC34960 (+)-Talarozole (+)-Talarozole is a potent inhibitor of retinoic acid metabolism extracted from patent WO 1997049704 A1.
- GC12688 (+)-U-50488 hydrochloride Selective κ-opioid agonist
- GC31386 (-)-PX20606 trans isomer ((-)-PX-102 trans isomer) (-)-PX20606 trans isomer ((-)-PX-102 trans isomer) is a FXR agonist with EC50s of 18 and 29 nM for FXR in FRET and M1H assay, respectively.
- GC15944 (-)-U-50488 hydrochloride κ-opioid receptor agonist, selective
(1R,2R)-U-50488 hydrochloride is the absolute configuration of (±)-U-50488 hydrochloride. (±)-U-50488 hydrochloride is a κ opioid receptor agonist.
- GC34965 (20S)-Protopanaxatriol An active ginsenoside metabolite
- GA20156 (D-Ser(tBu)⁶,Azagly¹⁰)-LHRH (free base)
- GA20164 (D-Trp¹²,Tyr³⁴)-pTH (7-34) amide (bovine) (D-Trp¹²,Tyr³⁴)-pTH (7-34) amide (bovine) is a potent and competitive antagonist of parathyroid hormone (PTH), with a Ki of 69 nM in bovine renal cortical membrane.
- GC15373 (E)-2-Decenoic acid An unsaturated fatty acid found in royal jelly
- GC46336 (E)-Guggulsterone A farnesoid X receptor antagonist
- GC49189 (E/Z)-4-hydroxy Tamoxifen-d5 An internal standard for the quantification of (E/Z)-4-hydroxy tamoxifen
- GC40833 (E/Z)-Endoxifen (E/Z)-Endoxifen is an active metabolite of tamoxifen produced by the sequential action of cytochrome P450 (CYP) isoforms, including CYP2D6.
- GC61491 (R)-Bicalutamide (R)-Bicalutamide is the (R)-enantiomer of Bicalutamide. (R)-Bicalutamide is an androgen receptor (AR) antagonist, with antineoplastic activity. (R)-Bicalutamide is widely used for the research of prostate cancer.
- GC13373 (R)-DPN estrogen receptor (ER) β agonist
- GC30710 (R)-UT-155 (R)-UT-155 (compound 11) is a selective androgen receptor degrader (SARD) ligand. Less active than the S-isomer.
- GC18003 (R,R)-THC ERα receptor agonist
- GC52185 (R,S)-Anatabine-d4
- GC63292 (rac)-PF-998425 (Rac)-PF-998425 is a potent, selective, nonsteroidal androgen receptor (AR) antagonist.
(Rac)-SNC80 is the racemic form of SNC80. SNC80 (NIH 10815) is an effective and highly selective non-peptide delta-opioid receptor agonist with a Ki of 1.78 nM and IC50 of 2.73 nM. SNC80 has anti-nociceptive, anti-hyperalgesic, and antidepressant-like effects, and can be used in research on various types of headaches.
- GC49520 (S)-Equol An estrogen receptor β agonist
- GC16372 (Z)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen (Z)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen is a metabolite of Tamoxifen. (Z)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen shows higher affinity for the ER than Tamoxifen. (Z)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen induces a non-apoptotic cytotoxic effect in human endometrial adenocarcinoma cells.
- GC62761 1α-Hydroxy-3-epi-vitamin D3 1α-Hydroxy-3-epi-vitamin D3, a natural metabolite of 1alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, is a potent suppressor of parathyroid hormone (PTH) secretion.
- GC48787 11β-Hydroxyetiocholanolone A metabolite of hydrocortisone
- GC48710 11-Dehydrocorticosterone An endogenous mineralocorticoid
- GC49161 16α-hydroxy Dehydroepiandrosterone A metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone
- GC41950 16α-hydroxy Estrone The naturally-occurring estrogens are estrone, estradiol, and estriol.
- GC46456 16α-Hydroxyetiocholanolone A metabolite of 16α-DHEA and androstenedione
- GC40454 16(S)-HETE Electrolyte and fluid transport in the kidney are regulated in part by arachidonic acid and its metabolites.
- GC49068 16-Epiestriol A metabolite of estrone
- GC49848 16-Ketoestradiol An active metabolite of estrone
- GC17557 17 alpha-propionate A peripherally selective androgen receptor antagonist
- GC41321 17α,20β-Dihydroxy-4-pregnen-3-one An endogenous, maturation-inducing steroid
- GC46470 17β-Estradiol-d2 17β-Estradiol-d2 (β-17β-Estradiol-d2) is the deuterium labeled Estradiol.
- GC41300 17β-hydroxy Exemestane 17β-hydroxy Exemestane is the primary active metabolite of exemestane.
- GC48819 17-Epiestriol A metabolite of estrone
- GC17475 17-Hydroxyprogesterone An endogenous progestogen and chemical intermediate
- GC18635 18-hydroxy-11-deoxy Corticosterone 18-hydroxy-11-deoxy Corticosterone (18-OH-DOC) is a mineralocorticoid secreted by the zona fasciculata of the adrenal gland.
- GC35069 2,2,5,7,8-Pentamethyl-6-Chromanol 2,2,5,7,8-Pentamethyl-6-Chromanol (PMC) is the anti-oxidant moiety of vitamin E (α-tocopherol). 2,2,5,7,8-Pentamethyl-6-Chromanol has potent androgen receptor (AR) signaling modulation and anti-cancer activity against prostate cancer cell lines.
- GC49671 2,3-Oxidosqualene An intermediate in the biosynthesis of sterols
- GC66679 2,6-Dimethyl-L-tyrosine 2,6-Dimethyl-L-tyrosine (Dmt) is a tyrosine derivative that enhances receptor affinity, functional bioactivity and in vivo analgesia of opioid peptides.
- GC49609 2-bromo 17β-Estradiol A synthetic steroid and inhibitor of estrogen 2-hydroxylase
- GC49172 2-hydroxy Estrone An active metabolite of estrone
- GC17160 2-hydroxy Flutamide 2-hydroxy Flutamide (HF), an active metabolite of Flutamide, is a potent androgen receptor antagonist (IC50=700 nM). 2-hydroxy Flutamide can be used for the research of prostate cancer.
- GC48910 2-Hydroxyanthraquinone An anthraquinone with antibacterial and estrogenic activities
- GC40960 20α-dihydro Prednisolone 20α-dihydro Prednisolone is a metabolite of prednisolone.
- GC46526 21-Deoxycortisol A corticosteroid metabolite of 17-hydroxyprogesterone
- GC49611 21-Deoxycortisol-d8 An internal standard for the quantification of 21-deoxycortisol
- GC52083 21-Deoxycortisone A corticosteroid metabolite of 11-keto progesterone
- GC40968 21-hydroxy Eplerenone 21-hydroxy Eplerenone is a major metabolite of the mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist eplerenone.
- GC14972 22(R)-hydroxy Cholesterol endogenous agonist for LXRs
- GC18270 22(S)-hydroxy Cholesterol A synthetic oxysterol and LXR modulator
LXRα and LXRβ nuclear receptors activator
24(S),25-epoxy Cholesterol is an oxysterol and the most abundant oxysterol in mouse ventral midbrain.
LXRα and LXRβ nuclear receptors activator
- GC33673 24-Hydroxycholesterol 24-Hydroxycholesterol is a natural sterol, which serves as a positive allosteric modulator of N-Methyl-d-Aspartate (NMDA) receptorsR, and a potent activator of the transcription factors LXR.
- GC13431 24α-methyl Cholesterol 24α-methyl Cholesterol is a plant sterol with cholesterol lowering and anticarcinogenic effects.
- GC13887 25(R)-27-hydroxy Cholesterol 25(R)-27-hydroxy Cholesterol is a selective estrogen receptor modulator and an agonist of the liver X receptor.
- GC11700 25(S)-27-hydroxy Cholesterol liver x receptors (LXRα and LXRβ) activator
- GC10384 3,3',5'-Triiodo-L-thyronine 3,3',5'-Triiodo-L-thyronine is a thyroid hormone generated by deiodination of the prohormone thyroxine.
- GC48395 3,3',5-Triiodo-L-thyronine (sodium salt hydrate) 3,3',5-Triiodo-L-thyronine (sodium salt hydrate) is an active form of thyroid hormone.
- GC12791 3,3'-Diindolylmethane A phytochemical with antiradiation and chemopreventative effects
- GC49427 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine is an endogenous metabolite.
- GC18205 3,5-Diiodothyroacetic Acid 3,5-Diiodothyroacetic acid (diac) is the acetic acid variant of thyroxine.
- GC18696 3,5-Diiodothyropropionic Acid 3,5-Diiodothyropropionic acid (DITPA) is an inotropic thyroid hormone analogue of L-thyroxine that binds to the thyroid hormone receptors TRα and TRβ (Kas = 2.4 and 4.06 x 107 M-1, respectively, for human recombinant receptors).
- GC52129 3-Amino-5-hydroxybenzoic Acid
- GC49180 3-epi-25-hydroxy Vitamin D3 The C-3 epimer of 25-hydroxy vitamin D3
- GC18462 3-Formylsalicylic Acid 3-Formylsalicylic acid is a non-competitive inhibitor of estrone sulfatase (IC50 = 150 nM; Ki = 120 nM), the enzyme that converts estrone sulfate to estrone.
- GC42294 3-Iodothyronamine (hydrochloride) 3-Iodothyronamine is derived from the deiodination and decarboxylation of endogenous thyroxine.
- GC48824 4-hydroxy Estrone A metabolite of estrone
- GC17803 4-Hydroxytamoxifen 4-Hydroxytamoxifen (Afimoxifene) is a racemic compound of (Z)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen and (E)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen isomers. 4-Hydroxytamoxifen is an estrogen receptor modulator.
- GC49562 4-methoxy Estrone An active metabolite of estrone
- GC11606 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor ultraviolet light blocker used in cosmetics and sunscreen preparations that also has estrogenic activities.
- GC42473 4-tert-Octylphenol diethoxylate 4-tert-Octylphenol diethoxylate is a degradation product of the multi-purpose surfactant, Triton X.
- GC52365 4-tert-Octylphenol monoethoxylate An alkylphenolethoxylate and a degradation product of non-ionic surfactants
- GC13917 4’-hydroxy Tamoxifen metabolite of tamoxifen, an estrogen receptor modulator
- GC40053 5α,6α-epoxy Cholestanol An oxysterol and a metabolite of cholesterol produced by oxidation
- GC42569 5α-Androst-16-en-3-one 5α-Androst-16-en-3-one is a mammalian pheromone released as a volatile chemical cue in boar saliva to facilitate social and sexual interactions.
- GC49542 5α-Androstan-3β-ol A steroidal androgen
- GC48808 5β-Androstane-3α,17β-diol A metabolite of testosterone