Products for MAPK Signaling
- Protein Kinase G(2)
- MAPKAPK2 (MK2)(9)
- Mixed Lineage Kinase(7)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GN10814 Quercitrin
- GN10804 Isovitexin
- GN10784 Rhoifolin
- GN10752 Pachymic acid
- GN10709 Polyphyllin A
- GN10664 Honokiol
- GN10590 Bakuchiol
- GN10494 Astragaloside IV
- GN10481 Corynoxeine
- GN10409 cor-nuside
- GN10336 Daphnetin
- GN10307 Ginsenoside Re
- GN10267 Loureirin B
- GN10248 Hesperitin
- GN10063 Arctigenin
- GN10023 Isorhamnetin
- GN10016 Carnosol
- GC17577 NQDI 1 A selective inhibitor of ASK1
- GC10282 Piperlongumine An alkaloid with anticancer and antioxidant activities
- GC17255 Gliotoxin An immunosuppressive mycotoxin with diverse biological effects
- GC11076 XMD8-92 A selective ERK5 inhibitor
- GC12691 XMD17-109 A selective ERK5 inhibitor
- GC13115 VX-11e A selective ERK inhibitor
- GC15260 Trametinib DMSO solvate
- GC13578 Skepinone-L An inhibitor of p38 MAPK
A selective inhibitor of ERK1/2
- GC10054 SB 239063 A selective p38 MAPK inhibitor
- GC14534 Regorafenib monohydrate A multi-kinase inhibitor
- GC14606 Regorafenib hydrochloride A multi-kinase inhibitor
- GC13514 NG25 An inhibitor of MAP4K2 and TAK1
- GC11649 MLN 2480 An oral pan-Raf kinase inhibitor
- GC11277 MEK inhibitor
- GC13841 JNK-IN-8 A selective, irreversible JNK inhibitor
- GC15028 JNK-IN-7 A non-selective JNK inhibitor
- GC14125 FMK An inhibitor of RSK2
- GC14114 DB07268 A potent inhibitor of JNK1
- GC12486 Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436) A Raf kinase inhibitor
- GC14337 Cobimetinib (R-enantiomer)
- GC17426 Cobimetinib (racemate)
- GC10033 Cobimetinib A potent, orally available MEK1 inhibitor
- GC14693 CMK
- GC17860 CEP-32496 hydrochloride A potent inhibitor of B-Raf
- GC10446 CC-930 A potent JNK inhibitor
- GC14197 CC-401 hydrochloride A potent, specific pan-JNK inhibitor
- GC12151 B-Raf inhibitor
- GC12482 BRAF inhibitor
- GC10918 AT7867 dihydrochloride A potent and orally bioavailable pan-Akt inhibitor
- GC12882 AS 602801 A selective, orally bioavailable JNK inhibitor
An inhibitor of MEK1 and MEK2
- GC14732 PLX-4720 An orally-available inhibitor of the B-raf mutant B-RafV600E
A MEK inhibitor that sustains stem cell renewal
A multi-kinase inhibitor
Vemurafenib (PLX4032, RG7204)
An inhibitor of mutant V600E and wild type B-Raf
- GC15299 Staurosporine(CGP 41251) A potent inhibitor of protein kinase C
PKA inhibitor fragment (6-22) amide
A synthetic peptide inhibitor of PKA
- GC25982 Tanzisertib(CC-930) Tanzisertib (CC-930, JNK-930, JNKI-1) is kinetically competitive with ATP in the JNK-dependent phosphorylation of the protein substrate c-Jun and potent against all isoforms of JNK (Ki(JNK1) = 44 ± 3 nM, IC50(JNK1) = 61 nM, Ki(JNK2) = 6.2 ± 0.6 nM, IC50(JNK2) = 5 nM, IC50(JNK3) = 5 nM) and selective against MAP kinases ERK1 and p38a with IC50 of 0.48 and 3.4 μM respectively.
- GC25521 IMM-H007 IMM-H007, an adenosine derivative, is an activator of AMP-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK). IMM-H007 is a potential drug for treating cardiac dysfunction. IMM-H007 negatively regulates endothelium inflammation through inactivating NF-κB and JNK/AP1 signaling. IMM-H007 inhibits ABCA1 (ATP binding cassette subfamily a member 1) degradation and facilitates its cell-surface localization in macrophages, thereby promotes cholesterol efflux.
- GC25420 Fipexide hydrochloride Fipexide (hydrochloride) is a psychoactive drug of the piperazine class.
- GC25289 CompK CompK (compound K), a potent and selective hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1 (HPK1 or MAP4K1) small molecule inhibitor, significantly improves human T-cell functions, with enhanced T-cell receptor avidity to recognize tumor-associated antigens and tumor cytolytic activity by CD8+ T cells.
- GC68350 Tinlorafenib
- GC67964 Exarafenib
- GC67905 ERK1/2 inhibitor 7
- GC67800 B-Raf IN 11
- GC65978 B-Raf IN 10 B-Raf IN 10 (Compound C09) is a BRAF inhibitor with an IC50 between 50 and 100 nM. B-Raf IN 10 shows antitumor activity.
- GC65949 GNE-9815 GNE-9815 (compound 7) is a highly selective, pan-RAF inhibitor with good oral bioavailability. GNE-9815 exhibits Ki values of 0.062 and 0.19 nM for CRAF and BRAF, respectively. GNE-9815 combines with MEK inhibitor Cobimetinib (HY-13064) shows synergistic modulation of MAPK pathway. GNE-9815 can be used in studies of KRAS mutant cancers.
- GC65917 Andrograpanin Andrograpanin, a bioactive compound from Andrographis paniculata, exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious properties.
- GC65510 ERK1/2 inhibitor 1 ERK1/2 inhibitor 1 is a potent, orally bioavailable ERK1/2 inhibitor, showing 60% inhibition at 1 nM and an IC50 of 3.0 nM against ERK1 and ERK2, respectively.
- GC65479 PROTAC B-Raf degrader 1 PROTAC B-Raf degrader 1 (compound 2) is a proteolysis targeting chimera (PROTAC) for the degradation of B-Raf based on Cereblon ligand with anti-cancer activity.
- GC65329 EW-7195 EW-7195 is a potent and selective ALK5 (TGFβR1) inhibitor with an IC50 of 4.83 nM. EW-7195 has >300-fold selectivity for ALK5 over p38α. EW-7195 efficiently inhibits TGF-β1-induced Smad signaling, epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) and breast tumour metastasis to the lung.
- GC65303 Jaspamycin Jaspamycin (7-CN-7-C-Ino) is a potent activator of PKA, binding to the R site (PKAR), with an EC50 of 6.5 nM and Kd of 8 nM in Trypanosoma brucei.
- GC65298 DMX-5804 DMX-5804 is a potent, orally active and selective MAP4K4 inhibitor, with an IC50 of 3 nM, a pIC50 of 8.55 for human MAP4K4, less potent on MINK1/MAP4K6 (pIC50, 8.18), and TNIK/MAP4K7 (pIC50, 7.96).
- GC65297 MW-150 MW150 (MW01-18-150SRM) is a selective, CNS penetrant, and orally active inhibitor of p38α MAPK with a Ki of 101 nM.
- GC64904 MAP855 MAP855 is a highly potent, selective, ATP-competitive and orally active MEK1/2 kinase inhibitor (MEK1 ERK2 cascade IC50=3 nM, pERK EC50=5 nM). MAP855 shows equipotent inhibition of wild-type and mutant MEK1/2.
- GC64828 PLX7922 PLX7922, a RAF inhibitor, can bind with BRAFV600E. PLX7922 inhibits pERK in BRAFV600E cell lines, and activates pERK in mutant NRAS cell lines.
- GC64634 MLK-IN-1 MLK-IN-1 is a potent, brain penetrant and specific mixed lineage kinase 3 (MLK-3) inhibitor, compound 68, extracted from patent US20140256733A1.
- GC64580 MMI-0100 MMI-0100 is a cell-permeant peptide inhibitor of mitogen activated protein kinase activated protein kinase II (MK2).
- GC64550 B-Raf IN 2 B-Raf IN 2 is a potent and selective BRAF inhibitor extracted from patent WO2021116055A1, compound Ia. B-Raf IN 2 can be used for the research of cancer.
- GC64496 EF24 EF24 is a curcumin analogue with greater anti-tumor efficacy and oral bioavailability via deactivation of the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway in oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC). EF24 treatment increases the levels of activated caspase 3 and 9, and decreases the phosphorylated forms of MEK1 and ERK.
- GC64460 8-Chloro-cAMP 8-Chloro-cAMP is a cAMP analogue that induces growth arrest, and modulates cAMP-dependent PKA activity. 8-Chloro-cAMP has anticancer activity.
- GC64292 MS432 MS432 is a first-in-class and highly selective PD0325901-based von Hippel-Lindau-recruiting PROTAC degrader for MEK1 and MEK2. MS432 displays good plasma exposure in mice, exhibiting DC50 values of 31 nM and 17 nM for MEK1, MEK2 in HT29 cells respectively.
- GC64287 SR15006 SR15006 is a inhibitor of Krüppel-like factor 5 (KLF5) with an IC50 of 41.6 nM in DLD-1/pGL4.18hKLF5p cells).
- GC64035 Hirsutenone Hirsutenone is an active botanical diarylheptanoid present in Alnus species and exhibits many biological activities, including anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor promoting and anti-atopic dermatitis effects.
- GC63903 (E)-Osmundacetone (E)-Osmundacetone is the isomer of Osmundacetone.
- GC49700 Takeda-6d
- GC49686 N-desmethyl Regorafenib N-oxide An active metabolite of regorafenib
- GP23504 FLRT3 Human Fibronectin Leucine Rich Transmembrane Protein 3 Human Recombinant
- GP23419 ESAT6 Early Secretory Target Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Recombinant
- GC63700 5,6,7-Trimethoxyflavone 5,6,7-Trimethoxyflavone is a novel p38-α MAPK inhibitor with an anti-inflammatory effect.
- GC63680 MLKL-IN-2 MLKL-IN-2 is a MLKL inhibitor extracted from patent WO2021224505A1, compound (i).
- GC63569 HPK1-IN-4 HPK1-IN-4 (comp 22) is a HPK1 (MAPK41) inhibitor (IC50 of 0.061 nM) as preclinical immunotherapy tool compound.
- GC63554 PD0325901-O-C2-dioxolane PD0325901-O-C2-dioxolane has main portion of MEK inhibitor PD0325901. PD0325901-O-C2-dioxolane and a ligand of VHL or CRBN E3 ligase can be used in the synthesis of MEK1/2 degrader.
- GC63459 ERK-IN-3 benzenesulfonate ERK-IN-3 benzenesulfonate is a potent and orally active inhibitor of ERK. ERK-IN-3 benzenesulfonate inhibits ERK1/2 with low single-digit nM IC50 values. ERK-IN-3 benzenesulfonate can be used for the research of cancers driven by RAS mutations.
- GC63441 CC-99677 CC-99677 is a potent, covalent, and irreversible inhibitor of the mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase-activated protein kinase-2 (MK2) pathway in both biochemical (IC50=156.3 nM) and cell based assays (EC50=89 nM).
- GC63425 Zunsemetinib Zunsemetinib (CDD-450) is an orally active and selective p38α mitogen-activated protein kinase-activated protein kinase 2 (MK2) pathway inhibitor.
- GC63317 HPK1-IN-8 HPK1-IN-8 is an allosteric, inactive conformation-selective inhibitor of full-length HPK1.
- GC63264 Zapnometinib Zapnometinib (PD0184264), an active metabolite of CI-1040, is a MEK inhibitor, with an IC50 of 5.7 nM.
- GC63176 Rp-cAMPS sodium salt Rp-cAMPS sodium salt, a cAMP analog, is a potent, competitive cAMP-induced activation of cAMP-dependent PKA I and II (Kis of 12.5 ?M and 4.5 ?M, respectively) antagonist.
- GC63144 PF-05381941 PF-05381941 is a potent dual inhibitor of TAK1/p38α, with IC50s of 156 and186 nM, respectively.
- GC63059 MAP4K4-IN-3 MAP4K4-IN-3 (Compound 17) is a potent and selective MAP4K4 inhibitor with an IC50 of 14.9 nM in kinase assay, an IC50 of 470 nM in cell assay.
- GC63006 HPK1-IN-7 HPK1-IN-7 is a potent, orally active HPK1 (hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1, MAP4K1) inhibitor (IC50=2.6 nM) with excellent family and kinome selectivity. HPK1-IN-7 shows selectivity against IRAK4 (59 nM) and GLK (140 nM). HPK1-IN-7 shows robust efficacy against MC38 syngeneic tumor model in combination with anti-PD1.