Cells undergo a complex cycle of growth and division that is referred to as the cell cycle. The cell cycle consists of four phases, G1 (GAP 1), S (synthesis), G2 (GAP 2) and M (mitosis). DNA replication occurs during S phase. When cells stop dividing temporarily or indefinitely, they enter a quiescent state called G0.
Targets for Cell Cycle/Checkpoint
- Aurora Kinase(47)
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinases(81)
- E1 enzyme(1)
- Arp2/3 Complex(8)
- ECM & Adhesion Molecules(38)
- Cholesterol Metabolism(3)
- Endomembrane System & Vesicular Trafficking(24)
- Genotoxic Stress(16)
- Inositol Phosphates(18)
- Cytoskeleton & Motor Proteins(46)
- Cellular Chaperones(6)
Products for Cell Cycle/Checkpoint
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
α-D-Galactopyranosylphenyl isothiocyanate is a chemically activated form of galactose that has been used to prepare various neoglycoproteins, which consist of a glycosylated serum albumin substituted with either fluorescein or methotrexate.
- GC41676 (±)-Nornicotine (±)-Nornicotine is a metabolite of nicotine that acts as a neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonist.
- GC49482 (±)-Nornicotine-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of (±)-nornicotine
- GC41684 (±)-trans-1,2-Bis(2-mercaptoacetamido)cyclohexane (±)-trans-1,2-Bis(2-mercaptoacetamido)cyclohexane (BMC) is a cyclohexane with two mercaptoacetamido groups.
(±)12(13)-DiHOME is the diol form of (±)12(13)-EpOME, a cytochrome P450-derived epoxide of linoleic acid also known as isoleukotoxin.
- GC41656 (±)2-(14,15-Epoxyeicosatrienoyl) Glycerol 2-Arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG) is an endogenous central cannabinoid (CB1) receptor agonist that is present at relatively high levels in the central nervous system.
- GC45890 (+)-Abscisic Acid-d6
- GC62728 (1E)-CFI-400437 dihydrochloride
- GC49690 (3R,5R)-Rosuvastatin (calcium salt) A potential impurity found in bulk preparations of rosuvastatin
- GC41268 (E)-2-Hexadecenal Sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P), a bioactive lipid involved in many signaling processes, is irreversibly degraded by the membrane-bound S1P lyase.
- GC41701 (E)-2-Hexadecenal Alkyne (E)-2-Hexadecenal alkyne is an alkyne version of the sphingolipid degradation product (E)-2-hexadecenal that can be used as a click chemistry probe.
- GC10419 (R)-CCG-1423 Rho inhibitor
- GC16429 (R)-DRF053 dihydrochloride cdk/CK1 inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
- GC41719 (R)-nitro-Blebbistatin (R)-nitro-Blebbistatin is a more stable form of (+)-blebbistatin, which is the inactive form of (-)-blebbistatin.
- GC41557 (S)-3'-amino Blebbistatin (S)-3'-amino Blebbistatin is a more stable and less phototoxic form of (-)-blebbistatin, which is a selective cell-permeable inhibitor of non-muscle myosin II ATPases.
- GC41484 (S)-3'-hydroxy Blebbistatin (S)-3'-hydroxy Blebbistatin is a more stable and less phototoxic form of (-)-blebbistatin, which is a selective cell-permeable inhibitor of non-muscle myosin II ATPases.
- GC52192 (S)-4'-nitro-Blebbistatin
- GC14497 (S)-CCG-1423 Rho inhibitor
- GC34999 (S)-Ceralasertib
- GC41737 (S)-Glycyl-H-1152 (hydrochloride) Two Rho-associated kinases (ROCK), ROCK-I and ROCK-II, act downstream of the G protein Rho to regulate cytoskeletal stability.
- GC40145 (S)-Laudanosine (S)-Laudanosine is the (S) enantiomer of laudanosine, a metabolite of the neuromuscular blocking agents atracurium and cisatracurium.
- GC41739 (S)-nitro-Blebbistatin (S)-nitro-Blebbistatin is a more stable form of (-)-blebbistatin, which is a selective cell-permeable inhibitor of non-muscle myosin II ATPases.
- GC18275 1,2-Dihexadecyl-sn-glycero-3-PC 1,2-Dihexadecyl-sn-glycero-3-PC is a synthetic ether-linked phospholipid containing hexadecyl groups at the sn-1 and sn-2 positions.
- GC45783 1,2-Dioleoyl-rac-glycerol-13C3
1,2-Dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-PE-N-(cap biotin) (sodium salt)
1,2-Dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-PE-N-(cap biotin) is a biotinylated phospholipid.
- GC19528 1,4-Benzoquinone
- GC18726 1-Methyl-1,4-dihydronicotinamide 1-Methyl-1,4-dihydronicotinamide is a derivative of nicotinamide .
- GC49736 10-acetyl Docetaxel A derivative of paclitaxel and an inhibitor of microtubule depolymerization
Precursor of antitumor compound Palitaxel and Docetaxel
- GC35044 10-Deacetyl-7-xylosyl paclitaxel
- GC35045 10-Oxo Docetaxel
- GC17295 10058-F4 C-Myc-Max dimerization inhibitor
- GC63576 10074-A4
- GC14918 10074-G5 c-Myc inhibitor
12(S)-HETE is the predominant lipoxygenase product of mammalian platelets.
- GC41110 16-epi Latrunculin B 16-epi Latrunculin B, first isolated from the Red Sea sponge N.
- GC42151 2'-Deoxyguanosine 5'-monophosphate (sodium salt hydrate) 2'-Deoxyguanosine 5'-monophosphate (dGMP) is used as a substrate of guanylate kinases to generate dGDP, which in turn is phosphorylated to dGTP, a nucleotide precursor used in DNA synthesis.
- GC40947 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone, also known as coenzyme Q0, is a key intermediate in the synthesis of coenzyme Q, coenzyme Q10, other ubiquinones, and vitamin E.
- GC49671 2,3-Oxidosqualene An intermediate in the biosynthesis of sterols
- GC45324 2,5-dimethyl Celecoxib
- GC52029 2-Aminoflubendazole A metabolite of flubendazole
- GC40675 2-deoxy-Artemisinin 2-deoxy-Artemisinin is an inactive metabolite of the antimalarial agent artemisinin.
- GC15084 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2) Apoptotic, antiproliferative and antiangiogenic agent
- GC52140 2-Methoxyhydroquinone
- GC42161 2H-Cho-Arg (trifluoroacetate salt) 2H-Cho-Arg is a steroid-based cationic lipid that contains a 2H-cholesterol skeleton coupled to an L-arginine head group and can be used to facilitate gene transfection.
- GC40618 3',4',7-Trihydroxyisoflavone 3',4',7-Trihydroxyisoflavone is a natural isoflavonoid that has antioxidant activity.
- GC45332 3'-Dephosphocoenzyme A
- GC42239 3,6-diacetoxy Phthalonitrile 3,6-diacetoxy Phthalonitrile is a fluorescent probe for monitoring intracellular pH by flow cytometry in living cells.
- GC12314 3-(4-Pyridyl)indole ROCK-I inhibitor
- GC52129 3-Amino-5-hydroxybenzoic Acid
G-quadruplex structures inhibitor
- GC10115 360A iodide G-quadruplex structures inhibitor
- GC14186 3MB-PP1 polo-like kinase 1 (Plk1) allele inhibitor,ATP-competitive
- GC45354 4β-Hydroxywithanolide E
- GC17271 4'-Demethylepipodophyllotoxin Anti-cancer drug
- GC18359 4-Epianhydrochlortetracycline (hydrochloride) 4-Epianhydrochlortetracycline is a derivative of tetracycline .
- GC42449 4-Methylumbelliferyl-α-L-Iduronide (free acid) 4-Methylumbelliferyl-α-L-iduronide (free acid) is a fluorogenic substrate for α-L-iduronidase, an enzyme found in cell lysosomes that is involved in the degradation of glycosaminoglycans such as dermatan sulfate and heparin sulfate.
- GC45357 5-Chlorouracil
- GC41156 5-Octyl D-glutamate 5-Octyl D-glutamate, also known as 5-octyl ester D-glutamate, is a stable, cell-permeable molecule that generates free D-glutamate upon hydrolysis of the ester bond by cytoplasmic esterases.
- GC41423 5-trans Prostaglandin E2 5-trans PGE2 occurs naturally in some gorgonian corals and is a common impurity in commercial lots of PGE1.
- GC42586 6α-hydroxy Paclitaxel 6α-hydroxy Paclitaxel is a primary metabolite of the anticancer compound paclitaxel, produced by the action of the cytochrome P450 isoform CYP2C8.
- GC45969 6β-hydroxy Eplerenone
- GC15478 6H05 K-Ras inhibitor
7α-hydroxy Cholesterol-d7 is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of 7α-hydroxy cholesterol by GC- or LC-MS.
- GC46733 7,12-Dimethylbenz[a]anthracene
- GC35188 7-Epi-10-oxo-docetaxel
- GC35189 7-Epi-docetaxel
- GN10625 7-Epitaxol Extracted from Taxus brevifolia;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC42610 7-hydroxy Pestalotin 7-hydroxy Pestalotin is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from Penicillium.
7-oxo Staurosporine is an antibiotic originally isolated from S.
- GC35197 7-xylosyltaxol
- GC52126 8-chloro Caffeine
- GC40844 9-(2,2-Dicyanovinyl)julolidine 9-(2,2-Dicyanovinyl)julolidine (DCVJ) is a fluorogenic dye that is considered a fluorescent molecular rotor because its properties depend on the rotational relaxation of the molecule, which can be influenced by the viscosity of the solvent used.
- GC42665 AAF-CMK (trifluoroacetate salt) Tripeptidyl peptidase II (TPPII) is a serine peptidase of the subtilisin-type which removes tripeptides from the free NH2 terminus of oligopeptides.
- GC15875 ABT-751 (E7010) Inhibitor of microtubule polymerization,antimitotic
- GC42683 Abz-Ala-Pro-Glu-Glu-Ile-Met-Arg-Arg-Gln-EDDnp Abz-Ala-Pro-Glu-Glu-Ile-Met-Arg-Arg-Gln-EDDnp is a fluorescence-quenched peptide substrate for human neutrophil elastase (kcat/Km = 531 mM-1s-1).
- GC42684 Abz-Val-Ala-Asp-Nva-Arg-Asp-Arg-Gln-EDDnp (trifluoroacetate salt) Abz-Val-Ala-Asp-Nva-Arg-Asp-Arg-Gln-EDDnp is a fluorescence-quenched peptide substrate for human proteinase 3 (kcat/Km = 1,570 mM-1s-1).
- GA20494 Ac-Asp-Glu-Val-Asp-pNA The cleavage of the chromogenic caspase-3 substrate Ac-DEVD-pNA can be monitored at 405 nm.
- GC42689 Ac-DNLD-AMC Ac-DNLD-AMC is a fluorogenic caspase-3 substrate.
- GC49704 Ac-FLTD-CMK (trifluoroacetate salt) An inhibitor of caspase-1, -4, -5, and -11
Ac-LEHD-AMC (trifluoroacetate salt)
Ac-LEHD-AMC is a fluorogenic substrate for caspase-9.
- GC40556 Ac-LETD-AFC Ac-LETD-AFC is a fluorogenic substrate that can be cleaved specifically by caspase-8.
- GC15171 Ac-LEVD-AFC
- GC13400 Ac-VDVAD-AFC
- GC18021 Ac-YVAD-CHO Selective inhibitor of interleukin-1β converting enzyme (ICE; Caspase-1)
Ac-YVAD-CMK is a selective irreversible inhibitor of caspase-1 (Ki=0.8nM), which can prevent the proinflammatory cytokine IL-1β activation. Ac-YVAD-CMK can reduce the inflammatory response and induce a long-lasting neuroprotective effect.
- GC10244 Ac2-12 inhibitor of leukocyte extravasation
- GC15598 Ac2-26 inhibitor of leukocyte extravasation
- GC42701 Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 Acetyl tetrapeptide-3 is a biomimetic peptide.
- GC49699 Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9 (acetate) A synthetic signal peptide
- GC41242 Acridine Orange A fluorescent cationic dye useful for cell cycle determination
- GC16475 Afuresertib pan-AKT inhibitor
- GC42747 Afuresertib (hydrochloride) Afuresertib is a selective, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Akt1, 2, and 3 with Ki values of 0.08, 2, and 2.6 nM, respectively.
- GC18539 all-trans-4-hydroxy Retinoic Acid all-trans-4-hydroxy Retinoic acid is a metabolite of all-trans retinoic acid formed by the cytochrome P450 (CYP) isoforms CYP26A1, B1, and C1.
- GC40476 Allethrin Allethrin is a pyrethroid insecticide and modulator of voltage-gated sodium channels (NaV).
- GC45379 Alloxan (hydrate)
- GC18386 Aloisine RP106 Aloisine is an inhibitor of Cdk1/cyclin B, Cdk5/p25, and GSK3 (IC50s = 0.70, 1.5, and 0.92 uM, respectively).
- GC15841 Alsterpaullone CDKs and GSK3β inhibitor
- GC18437 Alternariol monomethyl ether Alternariol monomethyl ether (AME) is a mycotoxin originally isolated from A.
- GC64698 AM-5308