- S6 Kinase(12)
Products for PI3K/Akt/mTOR Signaling
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Potent Akt/ERK inhibitor
- GC17330 (+)-Usniacin (+)-Usniacin is isolated from isolated from lichens, binds at the ATP-binding pocket of mTOR, and inhibits mTORC1/2 activity. (+)-Usniacin inhibits the phosphorylation of mTOR downstream effectors: Akt (Ser473), 4EBP1, S6K, induces autophay, with anti-cancer activity. (+)-Usniacin possesses antimicrobial activity against a number of planktonic gram-positive bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, and Enterococcus faecium.
- GC63524 (32-Carbonyl)-RMC-5552 (32-Carbonyl)-RMC-5552 is a potent mTOR inhibitor. (32-Carbonyl)-RMC-5552 inhibits mTORC1 and mTORC2 substrate (p-P70S6K-(T389), p-4E-BP1-(T37/36), AND p-AKT1/2/3-(S473)) phosphorylation with pIC50s of > 9, >9 and between 8 and 9, respectively (patent WO2019212990A1, example 2).
- GC62122 (E)-Akt inhibitor-IV (E)-Akt inhibitor-IV ((E)-AKTIV) is a PI3K-Akt inhibitor, with potent cytotoxic.
- GC62736 (E/Z)-GSK-3β inhibitor 1 (E/Z)-GSK-3β inhibitor 1 is a racemic compound of (E)-GSK-3β inhibitor 1 and (Z)-GSK-3β inhibitor 1 isomers.
- GC63802 (R)-PS210 (R)-PS210, the R enantiomer of PS210 (compound 4h-eutomer), is a substrate-selective allosteric activator of PDK1 with an AC50 value of 1.8 μM. (R)-PS210 targets to the PIF-binding pocket of?PDK1. PIF: The protein kinase C-related kinase 2 (PRK2)-interacting fragment.
- GC62450 (S)-PI3Kα-IN-4 (S)-PI3Kα-IN-4 is a potent inhibitor of PI3Kα, with an IC50 of 2.3 nM. (S)-PI3Kα-IN-4 shows 38.3-, 4.25-, and 4.93-fold selectivity for PI3Kα over PI3Kβ, PI3Kδ, and PI3Kγ, respectively. (S)-PI3Kα-IN-4 can be used for the research of cancer.
- GC35037 1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid 1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid is a caffeoylquinic acid derivative, and activates PI3K/Akt.
- GC13907 1-Azakenpaullone GSK-3β inhibitor,potent and selective,cell-permeable
- GC41992 1-Deoxynojirimycin (hydrochloride) 1-Deoxynojirimycin (1-dNM) (hydrochloride), produced by Bacillus species, is a glucose analog that potently inhibits α-glucosidase I and II.
- GC42018 1-O-Octadecyl-2-O-methyl-sn-glycerol 1-O-Octadecyl-2-O-methyl-sn-glycerol is a metabolite of a phosphotidylinositol ether lipid analog (PIA).
- GC13006 10-DEBC hydrochloride Akt inhibitor
- GC41979 17β-hydroxy Wortmannin 17β-hydroxy Wortmannin is an analog of wortmannin.
- GC40947 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone (CoQ0) is a potent, oral active ubiquinone compound can be derived from Antrodia cinnamomea.
- GC46531 2-Amino-5-bromo-6-chloropyrazine A heterocyclic building block
- GC64670 24-Methylenecycloartanyl ferulate 24-Methylenecycloartanyl ferulate is a γ-oryzanol compound. 24-Methylenecycloartanyl ferulate promotes parvin-beta expression in human breast cancer cells. 24-Methylenecycloartanyl ferulate is a potential ATP-competitive Akt1 inhibitor (EC50= 33.3μM).
- GC35124 3α-Hydroxymogrol 3α-Hydroxymogrol is a triterpenoid isolated from Siraitia grosvenorii Swingle, acts as a potent AMPK activator, and enhances AMPK phosphorylation.
- GC42237 3,5-dimethyl PIT-1 PtdIns-(3,4,5)-P3 (PIP3) serves as an anchor for the binding of signal transduction proteins bearing pleckstrin homology (PH) domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) or PTEN.
- GC13992 3-Guanidinopropionic Acid RGX-202 (3-Guanidinopropionic acid) is an oral small-molecule SLC6A8 transporter inhibitor. RGX-202 robustly inhibits creatine import in vitro and in vivo, reduces intracellular phosphocreatine and ATP levels, and induces tumor apoptosis. RGX-202 can be used for the research of cancer and duchenne muscular dystrophy.
3-Methyladenine is a classic autophagy inhibitor.
- GC32767 3BDO A butyrolactone derivative and autophagy inhibitor
- GC12078 3CAI AKT inhibitor
- GC14306 3F8 GSK-3β inhibitor
- GC16960 4,5,6,7-Tetrabromobenzimidazole 4,5,6,7-Tetrabromobenzimidazole is a selective and ATP competitive CK2 (casein kinase 2) inhibitor.
- GC52091 5,7-Dichlorothiazolo[5,4-d]pyrimidine A building block
- GC35162 5-Iodo-indirubin-3'-monoxime 5-Iodo-indirubin-3'-monoxime is a potent GSK-3β, CDK5/P25 and CDK1/cyclin B inhibitor, competing with ATP for binding to the catalytic site of the kinase, with IC50s of 9, 20 and 25 nM, respectively.
- GN10093 6-gingerol
- GC46724 6-Hydroxypyridin-3-ylboronic Acid A heterocyclic building block
- GC46738 7-Methoxy-8-(3-morpholin-4-ylpropoxy)-2,3-dihydroimidazo[1,2-c]quinazolin-5-amine A building block
- GC31348 7-Methoxyisoflavone A synthetic isoflavone
- GC16157 740 Y-P PI 3-kinase activator,cell permeable
- GC39152 9-ING-41 9-ING-41 is a maleimide-based ATP-competitive and selective glycogen synthase kinase-3β (GSK-3β) inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.71 μM. 9-ING-41 significantly leads to cell cycle arrest, autophagy and apoptosis in cancer cells. 9-ING-41 has anticancer activity and has the potential for enhancing the antitumor effects of chemotherapeutic drugs.
- GC10336 A 1070722 GSK-3 inhibitor
- GC12502 A-443654 A pan Akt inhibitor
Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC35212 A-674563 hydrochloride A-674563 hydrochloride is a potent and selective Akt1 inhibitor with Ki of 11 nM.
- GC11234 A-769662 A direct activator of AMPK
- GC17550 A66 P110α inhibitor
- GC10860 Acalisib (GS-9820) Acalisib (GS-9820) is a potent and selective PI3Kδ inhibitor with an IC50 of 12.7 nM.
- GC35242 Actein Actein is a triterpene glycoside isolated from the rhizomes of Cimicifuga foetida. Actein suppresses cell proliferation, induces autophagy and apoptosis through promoting ROS/JNK activation, and blunting AKT pathway in human bladder cancer. Actein has little toxicity in vivo.
- GC16475 Afuresertib pan-AKT inhibitor
- GC42747 Afuresertib (hydrochloride) Afuresertib is a selective, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Akt1, 2, and 3 with Ki values of 0.08, 2, and 2.6 nM, respectively.
- GC10518 AICAR An activator of AMPK
- GC10580 AICAR phosphate AMPK activator
- GC42759 Akt Inhibitor IV Akt inhibitor IV is an inhibitor of Akt activation that inhibits Akt-mediated nuclear export of Forkhead box class O transcription factor 1a (FOXO1a; IC50 = 625 nM) and reduces phosphorylation of Akt at Ser473 and Thr308 in a dose-dependent manner.
- GC11589 AKT inhibitor VIII A potent inhibitor of Akt1 and Akt2
- GC16366 AKT Kinase Inhibitor
- GC67700 AKT Kinase Inhibitor hydrochloride
- GC52443 Akt Substrate (trifluoroacetate salt) An Akt peptide substrate
- GC33308 AKT-IN-1 AKT-IN-1 is an allosteric AKT inhibitor with an IC50 of 1.042 μM.
- GC35275 AKT-IN-3 AKT-IN-3 (compound E22) is a potent, orally active low hERG blocking Akt inhibitor, with 1.4 nM, 1.2 nM and 1.7 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3, respectively. AKT-IN-3 (compound E22) also exhibits good inhibitory activity against other AGC family kinases, such as PKA, PKC, ROCK1, RSK1, P70S6K, and SGK. AKT-IN-3 (compound E22) induces apoptosis and inhibits metastasis of cancer cells.
- GC62190 AKT-IN-6 AKT-IN-6 (Example 13) is a potent Akt inhibitor. AKT-IN-6 inhibits Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50s < 500nM, respectively. (patent WO2013056015A1).
- GC32939 Akt1 and Akt2-IN-1 Akt1 and Akt2-IN-1 is an allosteric inhibitor of Akt1 (IC50=3.5 nM) and Akt2 (IC50=42 nM), with potent and balanced activity.
- GC66024 Aldometanib Aldometanib (LXY-05-029) is an orally active aldolase inhibitor. Aldometanib can activate lysosomal adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) and decreases blood glucose. Aldometanib can be used for the research of metabolic homeostasis.
- GC15841 Alsterpaullone CDKs and GSK3β inhibitor
- GC64818 AMA-37 AMA-37, an Arylmorpholine analog, is ATP-competitive DNA-PK inhibitor, with IC50 values of 0.27 μM (DNA-PK), 32 μM (p110α), 3.7 μM (p110β), and 22 μM (p110γ), respectively.
A secoiridoid glycoside with diverse biological activities
- GC13913 AMG319 PI3Kδ inhibitor
- GC11190 AMPK activator AMPK activator is a cell penetrant AMPK activator and partially inhibits the mitochondrial complex I. In multiple myeloma cells, AMPK activator inhibits cell growth.
- GC35327 AMPK activator 1 AMPK activator 1 is an AMPK activator extracted from patent WO2013116491A1, compound No.1-75, has an EC50 of <0.1μM.
- GC62841 AMPK activator 4 AMPK activator 4 is a potent AMPK activator without inhibition of mitochondrial complex I.
- GC67961 AMPK-IN-3
- GC16534 Ampkinone AMPK activator
- GC18374 API-1 API-1 is an inhibitor of Akt that reduces the level of phosphorylated Akt (IC50 = ~0.8 uM in OVCAR3 cells) by binding to Akt and blocking its translocation to the cell membrane.
- GC31661 APY0201 APY0201 is a potent PIKfyve inhibitor, which inhibits the conversion of PtdIns3P to PtdIns(3,5)P2 in the presence of in the presence of [33P]ATP with an IC50 of 5.2 nM.
- GC15425 AR-A014418 A selective inhibitor of GSK3β
- GC35395 Arnicolide D Arnicolide D is a sesquiterpene lactone isolated from Centipeda minima. Arnicolide D modulates the cell cycle, activates the caspase signaling pathway and inhibits the PI3K/AKT/mTOR and STAT3 signaling pathways. Arnicolide D inhibits Nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) cell viability in a concentration- and time-dependent manner.
- GC19036 ARQ-092 ARQ-092 (ARQ-092) is a potent, orally active, selective and allosteric Akt inhibitor with IC50s of 2.7 nM, 14 nM and 8.1 nM for Akt1, Akt2, Akt3, respectively.
- GN10647 Artemisinine
- GC11910 AS-041164 PI3Kγ inhibitor
- GC13901 AS-252424 PI3Kγ inhibitor,novel and potent
- GC38061 AS-604850 A selective inhibitor of PI3Kγ
- GC12080 AS-604850 PI3Kγ inhibitor,selective and ATP-competitve
- GC12474 AS-605240 Potent and selective PI 3-Kγ inhibitor
- GC17712 AT13148 Multi-AGC kinase inhibitor,ATP-competitive
Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitor
- GC10918 AT7867 dihydrochloride A potent and orally bioavailable pan-Akt inhibitor
- GC62335 AZ2 AZ2 is a highly selective PI3Kγ inhibitor (The pIC50 value for PI3Kγ is 9.3).
- GC64938 AZD-7648 AZD-7648 is a potent, orally active, selective DNA-PK inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.6 nM. AZD-7648 induces apoptosis and shows antitumor activity.
- GC16568 AZD1080 GSK3βinhibitor
- GC13029 AZD2014 AZD2014 (AZD2014) is an ATP competitive mTOR inhibitor with an IC50 of 2.81 nM. AZD2014 inhibits both mTORC1 and mTORC2 complexes.
- GC14736 AZD2858 GSK-3 inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC65149 AZD3458 AZD3458 is a potent and remarkably selective PI3Kγ inhibitor with pIC50s of 9.1, 5.1, <4.5, and 6.5 for PI3Kγ, PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, and PI3Kδ, respectively.
- GC11752 AZD5363 AZD5363 (AZD5363) is an orally active and potent pan-AKT kinase inhibitor with IC50 of 3, 7 and 7 nM for Akt1,Akt2 and Akt3, respectively.
PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC16380 AZD8055 MTOR inhibitor
- GC65507 AZD8154 AZD8154 is a novel inhaled selective PI3Kγδ dual inhibitor targeting airway inflammatory disease.
- GC12576 AZD8186 Potent and selective inhibitor of PI3Kβ and PI3Kδ
- GC11248 AZD8835 PI3Kα and PI3Kδ inhibitor
- GC64377 Batatasin III Batatasin III, a stilbenoid, inhibits cancer migration and invasion by suppressing epithelial to mesenchymal transition (EMT) and FAK-AKT signals. Batatasin III has anti-cancer activities.
- GC17766 BAY 80-6946 (Copanlisib) BAY 80-6946 (Copanlisib) (BAY 80-6946) is a potent, selective and ATP-competitive pan-class I PI3K inhibitor, with IC50s of 0.5 nM, 0.7 nM, 3.7 nM and 6.4 nM for PI3Kα, PI3Kδ, PI3Kβ and PI3Kγ, respectively. BAY 80-6946 (Copanlisib) has more than 2,000-fold selectivity against other lipid and protein kinases, except for mTOR. BAY 80-6946 (Copanlisib) has superior antitumor activity.
- GC67772 BAY-3827
- GC62164 BAY1082439 BAY1082439 is an orally bioavailable, selective PI3Kα/β/δ inhibitor. BAY1082439 also inhibits mutated forms of PIK3CA. BAY1082439 is highly effective in inhibiting Pten-null prostate cancer growth.
A selective allosteric Akt1/Akt2 inhibitor
- GC62135 BC1618 BC1618, an orally active Fbxo48 inhibitory compound, stimulates Ampk-dependent signaling (via preventing activated pAmpkα from Fbxo48-mediated degradation).
- GC33145 BEBT-908 (PI3Kα inhibitor 1) BEBT-908 (PI3Kα inhibitor 1) (PI3Kα inhibitor 1) is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor extracted from patent US/20120088764A1, Compound 243, has an IC50<0.1 μM, PI3Kα inhibitor 1 also inhibits HDAC (0.1 μM≤IC50≤1 μM) .
- GC13271 BEZ235 Tosylate
- GC32381 BF738735 BF738735 is a phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase III beta (PI4KIIIβ) inhibitor with an IC50 of 5.7 nM.
- GC35509 BGT226 BGT226 (NVP-BGT226) is a PI3K (with IC50s of 4 nM, 63 nM and 38 nM for PI3Kα, PI3Kβ and PI3Kγ)/mTOR dual inhibitor which displays potent growth-inhibitory activity against human head and neck cancer cells.
- GC13468 BI-D1870 P90 RSK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and cell-permeable