Products for Angiogenesis
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC37975 α2β1 Integrin Ligand Peptide α2β1 Integrin Ligand Peptide interacts with the α2β1 integrin receptor on the cell membrane and mediates extracellular signals into cells.
- GC38873 α2β1 Integrin Ligand Peptide TFA
- GC68390 α5β1 integrin agonist-1
- GC62380 αvβ1 integrin-IN-1 αvβ1 integrin-IN-1 (Compound C8) is a potent and selective αvβ1 integrin inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.63 nM.
- GC62566 αvβ1 integrin-IN-1 TFA
- GC64932 αvβ5 integrin-IN-1 αvβ5 integrin-IN-1 is a first potent and selective αvβ5 integrin inhibitor (pIC50 = 8.2) .
- GC45269 (±)10(11)-DiHDPA (±)10(11)-DiHDPA is produced from cytochrome P450 epoxygenase action on docosahexaenoic acid.
- GC41212 (±)10(11)-EpDPA Cytochrome P450 metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids produces numerous bioactive epoxide regioisomers.
(±)11(12)-EET is a fully racemic version of the R/S enantiomeric forms biosynthesized from arachidonic acid by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- GC41648 (±)13(14)-DiHDPA (±)13(14)-DiHDPA is a metabolite of docosahexaenoic acid that is produced via oxidation by cytochrome P450 epoxygenases.
- GC41191 (±)13(14)-EpDPA Cytochrome P450 metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids produces numerous bioactive epoxide regioisomers.
- GC41653 (±)16(17)-DiHDPA (±)16(17)-DiHDPA is produced from cytochrome P450 epoxygenase action on docosahexaenoic acid.
- GC41655 (±)19(20)-EDP Ethanolamide (±)19(20)-EDP ethanolamide is an ω-3 endocannabinoid epoxide and cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist (EC50s = 108 and 280 nM for CB1 and CB2, respectively).
- GC41203 (±)7(8)-EpDPA Docosahexaenoic acid is the most abundant ω-3 fatty acid in neural tissues, especially in the brain and retina.
- GC34069 (±)-Zanubrutinib ((±)-BGB-3111) (±)-Zanubrutinib ((±)-BGB-3111) ((±)-BGB-3111) is a potent, selective and orally available Bruton's tyrosine kinase (Btk) inhibitor.
- GC67857 (R)-Elsubrutinib
(R/S)-Alicaforsen is the racemic form of Alicaforsen, which consists of both R and S configurations. Alicaforsen is a 20-base length antisense oligonucleotide that inhibits the production of ICAM-1, an important adhesion molecule involved in the migration and transport process of white blood cells to inflammatory sites.
- GC63797 (S)-Sunvozertinib (S)-Sunvozertinib ((S)-DZD9008), the S-enantiomer of Sunvozertinib, shows inhibitory activity against EGFR exon 20 NPH and ASV insertions, EGFR L858R/T790M mutation and Her2 exon20 YVMA insertion (IC50=51.2 nM, 51.9 nM, 1 nM, and 21.2 nM, respectively). (S)-Sunvozertinib also inhibits BTK.
- GC49808 12-methyl Tridecanoic Acid A methylated fatty acid
- GC46474 18-Deoxyherboxidiene A bacterial metabolite with antiangiogenic activity
- GC16195 2,4-DPD Diethyl pyridine-2,4-dicarb is a potent prolyl 4-hydroxylase-directed proinhibitor.
- GC17368 2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amide Protease-activated receptor agonist
- GC38731 2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amide TFA 2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amide TFA is a potent and selective proteinase-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist with a pD2 value of 7.0.
- GC14282 3-acetyl-11-keto-β-Boswellic Acid 3-acetyl-11-keto-β-Boswellic Acid (Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid) is an active triterpenoid compound from the extract of Boswellia serrate and a novel Nrf2 activator.
- GC46583 3-Amino-2,6-Piperidinedione An active metabolite of (±)-thalidomide
- GC49562 4-methoxy Estrone An active metabolite of estrone
- GC15557 A 205804 E-selectin/ICAM-1 expression inhibitor
- GC15192 A 286982 A LFA-1/ICAM-1 interaction inhibitor
- GC65597 Abciximab Abciximab (C7E3), a chimeric mouse/human monoclonal antibody, is a glycoprotein (GP) IIb/IIIa inhibitor.
- GC14831 AC 264613 PAR2 agonist,potent and selective
- GC15290 AC 55541 PAR2 agonist,potent and selective
- GC60551 Acalabrutinib D4
- GC35230 Acetylarenobufagin Acetylarenobufagin is a steroidal hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-I) modulator.
- GC15453 ACP-196 ACP-196 (ACP-196) is an orally active, irreversible, and highly selective second-generation BTK inhibitor. ACP-196 binds covalently to Cys481 in the ATP-binding pocket of BTK. ACP-196 demonstrates potent on-target effects and efficacy in mouse models of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
- GC32083 Acriflavine Acriflavine is a fluorescent dye for labeling high molecular weight RNA.
- GC12487 Adaptaquin HIF-prolyl hydroxylase-2 (PHD2) inhibitor
- GC33416 AFP464 AFP464 (NSC710464 free base), is an active HIF-1α inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.25 μM, also is a potent aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) activator.
- GC49799 Apatinib-d8 An internal standard for the quantification of apatinib
ARQ 531 (MK-1026) is a reversible non-covalent and orally active inhibitor of Bruton’s Tyrosine Kinase (BTK), with IC50s of 0.85 nM and 0.39 nM for WT-BTK and C481S-BTK, respectively.
- GC34133 ATN-161 ATN-161 is a novel integrin α5β1 antagonist, which inhibits angiogenesis and growth of liver metastases in a murine model.
- GC33837 ATN-161 trifluoroacetate salt (ATN-161 TFA salt) ATN-161 trifluoroacetate salt (ATN-161 TFA salt) is a novel integrin α5β1 antagonist, which inhibits angiogenesis and growth of liver metastases in a murine model.
- GC63658 Atopaxar Atopaxar (E5555) is a potent, orally active, selective and reversible thrombin receptor protease-activated receptor-1 (PAR-1) antagonist.
- GC13562 AVL-292 A covalent BTK inhibitor
- GC42887 Axitinib Sulfoxide Axitinib sulfoxide is a major inactive metabolite of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor axitinib.
- GC46899 Axitinib-13C-d3 An internal standard for the quantification of axitinib
A potent, and selective PAR2 antagonist with Kd of 13.5 nM.
- GC65312 AZ8838 AZ8838 is a potent, competitive, allosteric, orally active non-peptide small molecule antagonist of PAR2 with a pKi of 6.4 for hPAR2.
- GC12698 BAY 87-2243 A HIF-1 inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC65909 Bexotegrast Bexotegrast is a potent inhibitor of αΝβ6 integrin. Bexotegrast can be used for researching fibrosis such as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and nonspecific interstitial pneumonia (NSIP) (extracted from patent WO2020210404A1, compound 5).
- GC63846 BIIB091 BIIB091 is a highly selective, reversible and orally active BTK inhibitor for treating autoimmune diseases.
- GC17560 BIO 1211 An α4β1 inhibitor,selective and high affinity
- GC14208 BIO 5192 α4β1 inhibitor
- GC60077 BIO5192 hydrate BIO5192 hydrate is a selective and potent integrin α4β1 (VLA-4) inhibitor (Kd<10 pM).
- GC50078 BIRT 377 Potent negative allosteric modulator of LFA-1
- GC68373 BLK-IN-2
- GC18717 BMS 986120 A selective PAR4 antagonist
- GC62872 BMS-587101 BMS-587101 is a potent and orally active antagonist of leukocyte function associated antigen-1 (LFA-1).
- GC38893 BMS-688521 BMS-688521 is a highly potent, orally active inhibitor of the LFA-1/ICAM interaction, with an IC50 of 2.5 nM in the adhesion assay and an IC50 of 60 nM in the MLR assay.
- GC31760 BMS-935177 BMS-935177 is a potent and selective reversible inhibitor of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (Btk) with an IC50 of 3 nM.
- GC31713 BMS-986142 A BTK inhibitor
- GC32844 BMS-986195 BMS-986195 (BMS-986195) is a highly potent, selective covalent, irreversible inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK), with an IC50 of 0.1 nM.
- GC11063 BMX-IN-1 A selective BMX and BTK inhibitor
- GC50325 BOP BOP is a potent and selective dual α9β1/α4β1 integrin inhibitor with Kd values in the picomolar range.
- GC19333 BTK IN-1 BTK IN-1 is a potent BTK inhibitor, with an IC50 of <100 nM.
- GC35561 Btk inhibitor 1 Btk inhibitor 1 is a racemate of IBT6A. IBT6A is an impurity of Ibrutinib. IBT6A can be used in synthesis of IBT6A Ibrutinib dimer and IBT6A adduct. Ibrutinib is a selective, irreversible Btk inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.5 nM.
- GC35562 Btk inhibitor 1 hydrochloride
- GC10924 Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer is an impurity of Ibrutinib. Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer can be used in synthesis of Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer Ibrutinib dimer and Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer adduct. Ibrutinib is a selective, irreversible Btk inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.5 nM.
- GC35563 Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer hydrochloride Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer hydrochloride is an impurity of Ibrutinib. IBT6A can be used in synthesis of IBT6A Ibrutinib dimer and IBT6A adduct. Ibrutinib is a selective, irreversible Btk inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.5 nM.
- GC67940 BTK inhibitor 10
- GC62498 BTK inhibitor 17 BTK inhibitor 17 is a potent and orally active irreversible BTK inhibitor with an IC50 of 2.1 nM.
- GC64360 BTK inhibitor 18 BTK inhibitor 18 is a potent, selective,orally active and covalent Btk inhibitor with a IC50 of 142 nM.
- GC32007 Btk inhibitor 2 Btk inhibitor 2 (BGB-3111 analog) is a Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor extracted from patent US 20170224688 A1.
- GC50075 BTT 3033 Selective inhibitor of integrin α2β1
- GC38128 c(phg-isoD-G-R-(NMe)k) TFA
- GC65455 c(phg-isoDGR-(NMe)k) c(phg-isoDGR-(NMe)k) is a selective and potent α5β1-integrin ligand with an IC50 of 2.9 nM.
- GC49433 Capsiate A capsaicin analog with diverse biological activities
- GC32042 Carotegrast Carotegrast is an orally available α4 integrin receptor inhibitor with anti-inflammatories activities.
- GC62143 Carotegrast methyl Carotegrast methyl (AJM300) is an orally active and selective α4 integrin antagonist.
- GC43198 CAY10717 CAY10717 is a multi-targeted kinase inhibitor that exhibits greater than 40% inhibition of 34 of 104 kinases in an enzymatic assay at a concentration of 100 nM.
- GC33064 CG-806 (Luxeptinib) CG-806 (Luxeptinib) (CG-806) is an orally active, reversible, first-in-class, non-covalent and potent pan-FLT3/pan-BTK inhibitor. CG-806 (Luxeptinib) induces cell cycle arrest, apoptosis or autophagy in acute myeloid leukemia cells.
- GC13365 CGI-1746 A potent, selective BTK inhibitor
- GC35683 CHMFL-BTK-01 CHMFL-BTK-01 (compound 9) is a highly selective irreversible BTK inhibitor, with an IC50 of 7 nM. CHMFL-BTK-01 (compound 9) potently inhibited BTK Y223 auto-phosphorylation.
- GC35684 CHMFL-EGFR-202 CHMFL-EGFR-202 is a potent, irreversible inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutant kinase, with IC50s of 5.3 nM and 8.3 nM for drug-resistant mutant EGFR T790M and WT EGFR kinases, respectively. CHMFL-EGFR-202 exhibits ?10-fold selectivity for EGFR L858R/T790M against the EGFR wild-type in cells. CHMFL-EGFR-202 adopts a covalent “DFG-in-C-helix-out” inactive binding conformation with EGFR, with strong antiproliferative effects against EGFR mutant-driven nonsmall-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cell lines.
- GC13559 Cilengitide Integrin inhibitor for αvβ3 and αvβ5
- GC61520 Cilengitide TFA Cilengitide is a potent and selective integrin inhibitor for αvβ3 and αvβ5 receptor, with IC50 values of 4 nM and 79 nM, respectively.
- GC45880 Cimetidine-d3 An internal standard for the quantification of cimetidine
- GC13439 CNX-774 BTK inhibitor, orally active, irreversible and selective
- GC17631 Combretastatin A4 tubulin polymerization inhibitor
- GN10535 Cucurbitacin B
- GC13050 CWHM-12 An inhibitor of αV integrins
- GC17610 Cyclo (-RGDfK) An inhibitor of αvβ3 integrin
- GA21306 Cyclo(-Arg-Gly-Asp-D-Tyr-Lys) c(RGDyK) has been radioiodinated or modified with chelators for use as radiopharmaceutical.
- GC60117 Cyclo(-RGDfK) TFA Cyclo(-RGDfK) TFA is a potent and selective inhibitor of the αvβ3 integrin, with an IC50 of 0.94 nM. Cyclo(-RGDfK) TFA potently targets tumor microvasculature and cancer cells through the specific binding to the αvβ3 integrin on the cell surface.
- GC34141 Cyclo(Arg-Gly-Asp-D-Phe-Val) TFA Cyclo(Arg-Gly-Asp-D-Phe-Val) (TFA) is an inhibitor of integrin αvβ3, with antitumor activity.
- GC30111 Cyclo(RADfK) Cyclo(RADfK) is a selective α(v)β(3) integrin ligand that has been extensively used for research, therapy, and diagnosis of neoangiogenesis.
- GC13923 Cyclo(RGDyK) Cyclo(RGDyK) is a potent and selective αVβ3 integrin inhibitor with an IC50 of 20 nM.
- GC49716 Cyclo(RGDyK) (trifluoroacetate salt) A cyclic peptide ligand of αVβ3 integrin
- GC47163 D-2-Aminoglutarimide (hydrochloride) A synthetic intermediate
- GC16647 Daprodustat(GSK1278863) Daprodustat(GSK1278863) (GSK1278863) is an orally active hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase (HIF-PH) inhibitor being developed for the treatment of anemia associated with chronic kidney disease.
- GC31230 Dencichin (Dencichine) Dencichin is a non-protein amino acid originally extracted from Panax notoginseng, and can inhibit HIF-prolyl hydroxylase-2 (PHD-2) activity.