Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
GlpBio Products Cited In Reputable Papers
Linoleic acid-d11 contains 11 deuterium atoms at the 14, 14', 15, 15', 16, 16', 17, 17', 18, 18, and 18 positions. It is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of linoleic acid by GC- or LC-mass spectrometry. Linoleic acid is a PUFA found in plant tissues and most cooking oils. Deficiencies in the essential fatty acid linoleic acid are linked to coronary heart disease, growth retardation, and allergies.1,2 Linoleic acid can be metabolized by prostaglandin H synthases (PGHS) to form 9- and 13-HODE.3 The Km is 12 μM for human PGHS-1 and 27 μM for PGHS-2.3
1. Hashimoto, A., Katagiri, M., Torii, S., et al. Effect of the dietary α-linolenate/linoleate balance on leukotriene production and histamine release in rats. Prostaglandins 36, 3-15 (1988).
2. Laneuville, O., Breuer, D.K., Xu, N., et al. Fatty acid substrate specificities of human prostaglandin-endoperoxide H synthase-1 and -2. Formation of 12-hydroxy-(9Z,13E/Z,15Z)-octadecatrienoic acids from α-linolenic acid. The Journal of Biological Chemisty 270, 19330-19336 (1995).
3. Soyland, E., Fund, J., Rajka, G., et al. Effect of dietary supplementation with very-long-chain n-3 fatty acids in patients with psoriasis. N. Engl. J. Med. 328, 1812-1816 (1993).
|Solubility||0.15 M Tris-HCl pH 8.5: 1 mg/ml,DMF: 100 mg/ml,DMSO: 100 mg/ml,Ethanol: 100 mg/ml,PBS (pH 7.2): 100 µ g/ml||Storage||Store at -20°C|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice
All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request
In vivo Formulation Calculator (Clear solution)
Step 1: Enter information below (Recommended: An additional animal making an allowance for loss during the experiment)
Step 2: Enter the in vivo formulation (This is only the calculator, not formulation. Please contact us first if there is no in vivo formulation at the solubility Section.)
Working concentration: mg/ml;
Method for preparing DMSO master liquid: mg drug pre-dissolved in μL DMSO ( Master liquid concentration mg/mL, Please contact us first if the concentration exceeds the DMSO solubility of the batch of drug. )
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next addμL PEG300, mix and clarify, next addμL Tween 80, mix and clarify, next add μL ddH2O, mix and clarify.
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next add μL Corn oil, mix and clarify.
Note: 1. Please make sure the liquid is clear before adding the next solvent.
2. Be sure to add the solvent(s) in order. You must ensure that the solution obtained, in the previous addition, is a clear solution before proceeding to add the next solvent. Physical methods such as vortex, ultrasound or hot water bath can be used to aid dissolving.
3. All of the above co-solvents are available for purchase on the GlpBio website.
Average Rating: 5(Based on Reviews and 1 reference(s) in Google Scholar.)
GLPBIO products are for RESEARCH USE ONLY. Please make sure your review or question is research based.
Required fields are marked with *