GMax™ Liposome3000 Transfection Reagent
|Catalog No.: GK20006|
GMax™ Liposome3000 Transfection Reagent contains liposome nanoparticle technology, which can provide excellent transfection performance and improve the results and reproducibility of related applications.
Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
- View current batch:
Preparation Before Experiment
• Plasmid DNA (0.5–5 μg/μL stock solution)
• Opti-MEM reduced serum medium
• Microcentrifuge tube
A. Super GMax™ Liposome3000 DNA Transfection Reagent requirements
|Final DNA per well||100 ng||500 ng||2500 ng|
|Final GMax™ Liposome3000 Reagent per well||0.2–0.5 μL||1.0–2.5 μL||5.0–12.5 μL|
|Final GMax™ P-3000 Reagent per well||0.2 μL||1.0 μL||5.0 μL|
B. Transfection of siRNA
When transfecting siRNA into cells, follow the DNA protocol described above, but do not add GMax™ P-3000 when diluting siRNA (Step 3)
C. Super GMax™ Liposome3000 DNA Transfection Reagent Protocol
Transfect the cells according to the table below, using the specified volume of DNA and GMax™ P-3000 reagent and the corresponding two volumes of GMax™ Liposome3000 (when optimized). The volume of each reaction mixture is the volume of a single well, and the pipetting difference is considered. Calculate the volume of other holes in proportion.
GMax™ Liposome3000 Transfection Reagent contains liposome nanoparticle technology, which can provide excellent transfection performance and improve the results and reproducibility of related applications. This reagent has excellent transfection efficiency and can improve cell activity, and is widely used in difficult to transfect and common cell types (such as HEK293 and Hela cells). In the process of successfully transfecting a wide range of cell types related to biological research, this reagent can:
• Provides excellent performance-our reagents that achieve the highest transfection efficiency for cell types that are difficult to transfect (the cell types that can be efficiently transfected include: fibroblasts (3T3, COS-7), myoblasts (C2C12 , L6 CRL-1458), liver cells (HepG2, HuH7), red leukemia cells (K562), breast cancer (MCF7, Hs578T), prostate cancer (LNCap), lung cancer cells (A549, NCI-H460), osteosarcoma cells ( U-2 OS, Saos-2), colon cancer cells (Caco2, SW480), pancreatic cancer cells (PANC-1) Skin melanoma cells(SK-MEL-28)
• Improve cell activity-gentle on cells and very low toxicity (this liposome dosage can maintain a high transfection efficiency in a wide dynamic range, and can be optimized easily and quickly as needed. For related applications where damage is minimized, the use of low-toxic liposomes is recommended)
• Variety of functions-also suitable for DNA, RNA and co-transfection applications (this liposome is used for new genome editing related applications. Through efficient transfection, it can increase the success of TALEN or CRISPR system shearing and recombination Probability will ultimately maximize the efficiency of genetic modification and simplify subsequent processing steps)
|Components||0.25 mL||0.75 mL|
|GMax™ Liposome3000 Transfection Reagent||0.25 mL||0.25 mL * 3|
|GMax™ P-3000 Reagent||0.25 mL||0.25 mL * 3|
|Store at 2–8°C. Do not freeze.|
Average Rating: 5(Based on Reviews and 39 reference(s) in Google Scholar.)
GLPBIO products are for RESEARCH USE ONLY. Please make sure your review or question is research based.
Required fields are marked with *