Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (EDTA-Free,100× in DMSO)
Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
- 1. Yang, Ruicheng, et al. "Resveratrol Attenuates Meningitic Escherichia coli-Mediated Blood–Brain Barrier Disruption." ACS Infectious Diseases (2021). PMID:33723986
- 2. Chen, Yuehong, et al. "Cinacalcet Targets the Neurokinin-1 Receptor and Inhibits PKCδ/ERK/P65 Signaling to Alleviate Dextran Sulfate Sodium-Induced Colitis." Frontiers in Pharmacology 12 (2021). PMID:34880751
- 3. Ding, Yan, et al. "Hippo signaling suppresses tumor cell metastasis via a Yki-Src42A positive feedback loop." Cell Death & Disease 12.12 (2021): 1-12. PMID:34862372
- 4. Xiong, Liang, et al. "Yttrium chloride-induced cytotoxicity and DNA damage response via ROS generation and inhibition of Nrf2/PPARγ pathways in H9c2 cardiomyocytes." Archives of Toxicology (2022): 1-15.
- 5. Chen, Tiejun, et al. "Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 72 homolog (VPS72) binding to lysine acetyltransferase 5 (KAT5) promotes the proliferation, invasion and migration of hepatocellular carcinoma through regulating phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K)/protein kinase B (AKT) signaling pathway." Bioengineered 13.4 (2022): 9197-9210. PMID:35383533
Thaw at room temperature, add at 1:100 (v/v) dilution to solution samples (such as cell lysates or tissue extracts), before assaying.
Application Fields: Western Blot analysis, Co-IP, pull-down, IF, IHC, kinase assay and etc.
Protease inhibitor cocktail is used in cell lysates or tissue extracts to increase protein stability.
Endogenous proteins are produced and removed in a balanced state, so their cellular levels are generally stable under stable environmental conditions. However, protein production is greatly halted and degradation is enhanced when cells are studied in vitro. To prevent the degradation of proteins under such conditions, one can utilize a cocktail of inhibitors of those enzymes known to be present.
Protease inhibitor cocktail is used in cell lysates or tissue extracts to increase protein stability. The cocktail functions to inhibit proteases that would degrade either phosphorylated or non-phosphorylated protein substrates.
Protease inhibitor cocktail has been optimized and tested for mammalian cell and tissue extracts. It contains inhibitors with a broad specificity for serine, cysteine, and acid proteases, and aminopeptidases. This cocktail is supplied as a ready-to-use solution in DMSO.
|AEBSF||239.5||104 mM||Serine proteases|
|Aprotinin||6511.5||80 μM||Serine proteases|
|E-64||357.4||1.5 mM||Cysteine proteases|
|Leupeptin||475.6||2 mM||Alkaline phosphatases|
|Pepstatin A||685.9||1.5 mM||Aspartic proteases|