Products for Parkinson
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC18580 B355252
- GC39481 BL-918
C14 Ceramide (d18:1/14:0)
C14 Ceramide is an endogenous ceramide generated by ceramide synthase 6.
- GC49573 C3 An inhibitor of MAO-B
- GC43188 CAY10680 CAY10680 is a dopamine-sparing, benzothiazinone compound that selectively inhibits both MAO-B activity (IC50 = 34.9 nM in human) and adenosine A2A receptors (Ki = 39.5 nM in human).
- GC40834 cis-Entacapone cis-Entacapone is a metabolite of the catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor entacapone.
- GC43274 Citromycetin Citromycetin is a fungal metabolite originally isolated from P.
- GC40616 Des-4-fluorobenzyl Mosapride Des-4-fluorobenzyl Mosapride is the primary metabolite of mosapride.
- GC18517 Diapocynin Diapocynin is the dimeric form of the NADPH oxidase inhibitor apocynin that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities.
DOPAL is an aldehyde product of the oxidative deamination of dopamine by monoamine oxidase.
- GC49497 Dopamine-d4 (hydrochloride) An internal standard for the quantification of dopamine
- GC40078 Memantine-d6 (hydrochloride) Memantine-d6 is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of memantine by GC- or LC-MS.
- GC44270 N-(α-Linolenoyl) Tyrosine Certain chronic neurologic disorders, such as Parkinson's disease, are caused by an insufficiency of the neurotransmitter dopamine secondary to the degeneration of substantia nigra dopaminergic neurons.
- GC44335 NCGC607 NCGC607 is a salicylic acid derivative and small molecule glucocerebrosidase (GCase) chaperone.
- GC44387 Neurotensin (trifluoroacetate salt) Neurotensin is a neuropeptide that is distributed throughout the CNS and in enteroendocrine cells of the small intestine that has diverse biological activities.
- GC44556 PAQ PAQ is a neuroprotective agent.
- GC46213 Ro 41-0960
- GC50199 Ropinirole - d7 Deuterated ropinirole
- GC45763 Tolcapone-d4
- GC45802 Zonisamide-13C2,15N