Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
GlpBio Products Cited In Reputable Papers
Estriol-d2 is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of estriol by GC- or LC-MS. Estriol is a metabolite of estradiol and a major estrogen produced in the later stages of pregnancy. In a longitudinal study in healthy pregnant women, total plasma estriol levels increased from <10 ng/ml at 8-10 weeks gestation to approximately 150 ng/ml at week 38.1 The majority of the estriol synthesized in the later stages of pregnancy originates from fetal dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and serves as a direct marker of fetal adrenal gland activity.2 Saliva contains primarily unbound and unconjugated estriol and is commonly used for monitoring estriol levels.2,3 Plasma levels of estriol in males and non-pregnant females is less than 2 ng/ml.4
1. Peter, M., D•rr, H.G., and Sippell, W.G. Changes in the concentrations of dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and estriol in maternal plasma during pregnancy: A longitudinal study in healthy women throughout gestation and at term. Hormone Research 42, 278-281 (1994).
2. Goodwin, T.M. A role for estriol in human labor, term and preterm. American Journal of Obstetics and Gynecology 180, S208-S213 (1999).
3. Voss, H.F. Hormonal pathways of preterm birth. American Journal of Obstetics and Gynecology 180, S226-S231 (1999).
4. . Steroid levels in humans. (1999).
|Solubility||DMF: 30 mg/ml,DMF:PBS(pH 7.2)(1:1): 0.5 mg/ml,DMSO: 20 mg/ml,Ethanol: 5 mg/ml||Storage||Store at -20°C|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice
All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request
In vivo Formulation Calculator (Clear solution)
Step 1: Enter information below (Recommended: An additional animal making an allowance for loss during the experiment)
Step 2: Enter the in vivo formulation (This is only the calculator, not formulation. Please contact us first if there is no in vivo formulation at the solubility Section.)
Working concentration: mg/ml;
Method for preparing DMSO master liquid: mg drug pre-dissolved in μL DMSO ( Master liquid concentration mg/mL, Please contact us first if the concentration exceeds the DMSO solubility of the batch of drug. )
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next addμL PEG300, mix and clarify, next addμL Tween 80, mix and clarify, next add μL ddH2O, mix and clarify.
Method for preparing in vivo formulation: Take μL DMSO master liquid, next add μL Corn oil, mix and clarify.
Note: 1. Please make sure the liquid is clear before adding the next solvent.
2. Be sure to add the solvent(s) in order. You must ensure that the solution obtained, in the previous addition, is a clear solution before proceeding to add the next solvent. Physical methods such as vortex, ultrasound or hot water bath can be used to aid dissolving.