AMPK (5'AMP-activated protein kinase) acts as a metabolic master switch regulating several intracellular systems including the cellular uptake of glucose, the β-oxidation of fatty acids and the biogenesis of GLUT4 (glucose transporter 4) and mitochondria.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GN10093 6-gingerol Extracted from Zingiber officinale Roscoe;Suitability:Methanol,ethanol,DMSO;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC31348 7-Methoxyisoflavone
- GC11234 A-769662 AMPK activator,potent and reversible
- GC10518 AICAR AMPK activator
- GC10580 AICAR phosphate AMPK activator
- GC42776 Amarogentin Amarogentin is a secoiridoid glycoside that has been found in Swertia and has diverse biological activities, including anticancer, antidiabetic, and anti-leishmanial properties.
- GC11190 AMPK activator AMPK activator
- GC35327 AMPK activator 1
- GC16534 Ampkinone AMPK activator
- GC31383 Chitosan oligosaccharide COS
- GN10222 Cimigenol-3-O-α-L-arabinoside Extracted from Cimicifuga foetida L. dried rhizome;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC30056 Danthron (Dantron)
- GC38101 Demethyleneberberine
Dorsomorphin (Compound C)
Topo II inhibitor,immunosuppresive antineoplastic antibiotic
- GC17567 Doxorubicin (Adriamycin) HCl Antitumour antibiotic,inhibits TOPO II.
- GC38422 Euphorbiasteroid
- GC31411 EX229