- Cat.No. Product Name Information
A TLR4 antagonist
- GC33461 5(6)-FAM SE 5(6)-FAM SE is an amine-reactive green fluorescent dye widely used for labeling proteins or other molecules that contain a primary or secondary aliphatic amine.
- GC14025 Cerulenin fatty acid synthase (FAS) inhibitor
- GC12907 Cy5 NHS ester
- GC49404 Paclitaxel C A taxoid and an inhibitor of microtubule depolymerization
- GC40980 Maresin 2 A 13R,14S-dihydroxy DHA produced by macrophages
- GC39480 Bisphenol A Bisphenol A is a phenolic, organic synthetic compound widely used in the production of polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins.
FSL-1 TFA, a bacterial-derived toll-like receptor 2/6 (TLR2/6) agonist, enhances resistance to experimental HSV-2 infection.
- GC30239 Photo-lysine (Photo lysine) Photo-lysine (Photo lysine), a new lysine-based photo-reactive amino acid, captures proteins that bind lysine post-translational modifications.
- GP10060 a-MSH, amide a-MSH (α-Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone), amide engages the melanocortin-1 receptor and activates cyclic AMP (cAMP) signaling via a G-protein transporter, can synthesize melanin.
- GC61376 VTP50469 VTP50469 is a small-molecule inhibitor of the Menin-MLL protein-protein interaction with a Ki of 104 pM.
- GC41626 Sappanone A Sappanone A is a homoisoflavanone with strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- GC32724 LW6 (HIF-1α inhibitor) LW6 is a hypoxia-inducing factor 1(HIF) inhibitor, which effectively inhibits HIF-1α accumulation by degrading HIF-1α, but does not affect HIF-1A mRNA level during hypoxia.
- GC14156 NBQX NBQX is a highly selective and competitive AMPA receptor antagonist.
- GC62523 Hydrofurimazine
- GC43367 D-(+)-Glucose-13C6 An internal standard for the quantification of D-(+)-glucose
- GC14710 Poly(I:C) Poly (I:C), a synthetic double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) analog, is an immunostimulant that acts as the most potent interferon (IFN) inducer.
CQ31, a small molecule, selectively activates caspase activation and recruitment domain-containing 8 (CARD8).
QS-21, an immunostimulatory saponin, could be used as a potent vaccine adjuvant.
- GC11853 Tenidap COX/5-LOX inhibitor
- GC14565 SCH 58261 A2A adenosine receptor competitive antagonist
A non-steroidal androgen receptor antagonist
- GC19579 Streptomycin Streptomycin (Agrept) is an effective antibiotic against M.
- GC43934 Juvenile Hormone III An insect hormone
- GC35646 Ceftaroline fosamil A cephalosporin antibiotic prodrug
- GC19803 DNAase DNAase, 300U/mg, from bovine pancreas
trans-trans-10,11-Epoxy Farnesenic Acid Methyl Ester
- GC33501 Bornyl acetate An acetate form of borneol
- GC15548 Ellagic acid Casein kinase 2 (CK2) inhibitor
Lentinan, isolated and purified from boiled extract of Lentinus edodes fruit body, is a fungal polysaccharide immunomodulator with anti-tumor activity.
- GC12861 Z-VAD-FMK Cell-permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor
- GC16370 Ribostamycin Sulfate aminoglycoside antibiotic
- GC30162 trans-Zeatin A cytokinin plant growth regulator
- GC17735 Kifunensine Inhibitor of class I α-mannosidases that inhibits glycoprotein processing
- GC30231 Fluo-4 AM A fluorescent calcium indicator
- GC15529 HQNO NADH oxidase inhibitor
- GC10058 Pam2CSK4 toll-like receptor 2/6 (TLR2/6) agonist
- GN10370 Luteolin
- GC64745 Vanillylamine Vanillylamine is a derivative of vanillin is synthesized through a transaminase reaction in the phenylpropanoid pathway of capsaicinoid synthesis.
Silvestrol aglycone (enantiomer)
Silvestrol aglycone enantiomer is a cyclopenta benzofuran core phenol.
Polymyxin B nonapeptide TFA
Polymyxin B nonapeptide TFA is a cyclic peptide obtained from Polymyxin B by proteolytic removal of its terminal amino acyl residue.
- GC10582 Betacarotene Red-orange pigment,carotenoid
- GC44918 SOTS-1 (technical grade) A chemical source of superoxide anion in aqueous solution
- GC44205 Mitoquinol A mitochondria-targeted antioxidant
- GC61227 Quercetin D5 Quercetin D5 is a deuterium labeled Quercetin. Quercetin, a natural flavonoid, is a stimulator of recombinant SIRT1 and also a PI3K inhibitor with IC50 of 2.4 μM, 3.0 μM and 5.4 μM for PI3K γ, PI3K δ and PI3K β, respectively.
- GC39247 N-Hydroxypipecolic acid N-Hydroxypipecolic acid (N-hydroxypipecolic acid), a plant metabolite, also plays a key role in SAR (systemic acquired resistance) and to a lesser extent in basal resistance.
- GC40901 Isogarcinol A natural benzophenone that has immunosuppressant actions
- GC11282 β-Estradiol Sex hormone
- GC15975 α-Estradiol Endogenous estrogen receptor ligand
- GC31470 MK8722 MK8722 is a potent and systemic pan-AMPK activator.
GPR84 is an orphan G protein-coupled receptor that is activated by medium-chain fatty acids and hydroxy fatty acids although these may not be its endogenous agonist.
- GC44008 KLH45 KLH45 is an inhibitor of the phospholipase DDHD domain containing 2 (DDHD2; IC50 = 1.3 nM).
- GC17342 Beauvericin antibacterial and antifungal activities
- GC19058 BAY1217389 An orally bioavailable inhibitor of Mps1
- GC16051 Nutlin-3 A racemic mixture of (?)-nutlin-3 and (+)-nutlin-3
- GC32090 Theaflavin Theaflavin (TF) is a distinctive derivative of benzotropolones first extracted from black tea, and has antioxidant effects for its functions of radical scavenging and metal chelation [1,2].
- GC31431 Amiloride (MK-870) Amiloride (MK-870) is a selective T-type calcium channel blocker and an inhibitor of epithelial sodium channels (ENaC) and urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor (uTPA), Ki=7 µM.
- GC30283 Eflornithine (DFMO) Eflornithine(DFMO) inhibits polyamine biosynthesis by irreversible inhibition of ornithine decarboxylase(ODC).
- GC19040 AS1842856 AS1842856 is a cell permeable inhibitor that inhibits Foxo1 transcriptional activity with IC50=33 nM.
- GA21012 Boc-Gly-Arg-Arg-AMC Boc-Gly-Arg-Arg-AMC is a substrate for flavivirus proteases such as West Nile virus protease, yellow fever virus NS3 protease, and dengue virus NS2B-NS3 protease.
- GC19589 Collagenase I Collagenase BR，Ⅰ type，>125CDU/mg
- GC50296 D9 D9 is a potent and selective inhibitor of thioredoxin reductase (TrxR), with an EC50 of 2.8 nM. D9 has the capability to inhibit tumor proliferation both in vitro and in vivo.
- GC43302 Compound 23 An inhibitor of mTOR
- GC60631 Beiwutine Beiwutine (10-Hydroxy mesaconitine) is a diester diterpenoid alkaloid.
- GC20193 2-Methylimidazole
- GC20192 SDP
- GC33766 Implitapide (AEGR 427) Implitapide (AEGR 427) (AEGR 427) is a microsomal triglyceride transfer protein (MTP) inhibitor.
Hydroxy-α-sanshool is a transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1) and TRP vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) agonist with EC50s of 69 and 1.1 uM, respectively.
Dupilumab (REGN-668) is a fully human mAb to IL-4 receptor α (IL-4Rα) that inhibits both IL-4 and IL-13 signaling, markedly improved moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
- GC14804 Firategrast
- GK10009 BCA Protein Assay Kit Bicinchoninic Acid Kit for Protein Determination
- GA11151 H-Phe(3-CN)-OH H-Phe(3-CN)-OH
- GC39381 Formamide
- GC39784 DMG-PEG 2000 DMG-PEG 2000 is a component for the liposome for siRNA delivery, and improved transfection efficiency in vitro.
- GC64748 Pristane Pristane (Norphytane) is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon oil found in small quantities in many plants, in various marine organisms, and as the most active component of mineral oil.
- GC50191 Fluoxetine - d5 hydrochloride Deuterated fluoxetine
- GC10710 3-Methyladenine 3-Methyladenine is a classic autophagy inhibitor.
- GC34011 FX-11 (LDHA Inhibitor FX11) FX-11 (LDHA Inhibitor FX11) was found to be a potent, competitive inhibitor of the human LDH-A's NADH binding pocket.
- GC13650 Resiquimod (R-848) Immune response modifier
- GC30308 Eflornithine hydrochloride (DFMO hydrochloride) Eflornithine hydrochloride (DFMO hydrochloride) is a specific, irreversible inhibitor of the enzyme ornithine decarboxylase.
- GC19815 2-(Methylamino)benzamide
- GB10150 Trypsin(porcine pancreas)(Exquisite, 1:250)
- GC20115 酸水解酪蛋白（酪蛋白氨基酸）
- GC62084 Λ-Cyhalothrin Λ-Cyhalothrin is a high efficiency, broad-spectrum type II synthetic pyrethroid insecticide containing α-cyano group.
- GC39271 (±)-Naringenin A citrusderived flavonoid
- GC38677 (-)-α-Pinene (-)-α-Pinene is a monoterpene and shows sleep enhancing property through a direct binding to GABAA-benzodiazepine (BZD) receptors by acting as a partial modulator at the BZD binding site.
- GC14012 (-)-Indolactam V A protein kinase C activator
- GC19473 (2S)-Octyl-α-hydroxyglutarate A modified form of S-isomer 2-Hydroxyglutarate
- GC40696 (R)-(+)-Pulegone A monoterpene with anti-inflammatory activity
- GC39281 (R)-CR8 trihydrochloride (R)-CR8 (CR8) trihydrochloride, a second-generation analog of Roscovitine, is a potent CDK1/2/5/7/9 inhibitor.
- GC19012 (R)-GNE-140 A TRK kinase (TKI) inhibitor
- GC39298 (R)-Terazosin (R)-Terazosin is an active R-enantiomer of Terazosin.
- GC39833 (S)-(+)-1,2-Propanediol (S)-(+)-1,2-Propanediol is an endogenous metabolite.
- GC39317 (S)-Tenofovir (S)-Tenofovir ((S)-GS 1278) is the less active S-enantiomer of Tenofovir.
- GC39249 (S)-Terazosin (S)-Terazosin is an active S-enantiomer of Terazosin.
- GC17055 1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexabromocyclohexane JAK2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- GC41336 1,3-Dioleoyl-2-Palmitoyl-rac-glycerol A triacylglycerol
- GC61709 1,3-Propanediol 1,3-Propanediol is produced in nature by the fermentation of glycerol in microorganism.
- GC50645 1,6-Hexanediol Tool for probing liquid-liquid phase separation
- GC39221 1-Cyclohexyl-3-dodecyl urea 1-Cyclohexyl-3-dodecyl urea (CDU; N-Cyclohexyl-N-dodecyl urea; NCND) is a highly selective soluble epoxide hydrolase (sEH) inhibitor.
Items 1 to 100 of 200 total