- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC14062 EPZ-6438 A EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
- GK10001 Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8) Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8) is a ready-to-use one-bottle solution which offers a simple, rapid, reliable and sensitive measurement of cell viability and cytotoxicity of various chemicals.
- GC32724 LW6 (HIF-1α inhibitor) A inhibitor of HIF1α protein accumulation and transcription
- GC10380 Ferrostatin-1 (Fer-1) Ferroptosis inhibitor, erastin-induced
- GC32698 Pyrvinium pamoate (Pyrvinium embonate) An anthelmintic and anticancer agent
- GC10310 SB 206553 hydrochloride 5-HT2B/5-HT2C receptor antagonist
- GC10295 Chloroquine diphosphate Antimalarial drug,TLR7 TLR9 inhibitor
- GC18159 BAY-598 A potent and selective SMYD2 inhibitor
- GC10226 Butyrolactone 3 histone acetyltransferase Gcn5 inhibitor
- GC10085 DQP 1105 NMDA receptor antagonist
- GC10027 Leupeptin, Microbial Inhibitor of serine and cysteine proteases
- GA11005 AMC(7-Amino-4-methylcoumarin) A fluorescent probe for peptide labeling
- GC40165 C11 BODIPY 581/591 C11 BODIPY 581/591 is a lipid-soluble ratiometric fluorescent indicator of lipid oxidation
- GC41811 1,2-Dioleoyl-3-trimethylammoniumpropane (chloride) A cationic lipid
- GA10157 H-Ser-OH A non-essential amino acid
- GC39512 Tempo
- GC10289 2-NBDG 2-NBDG is a fluorescent glucose analog for visualizing glucose uptake into living cells.
- GN10306 Folic acid Extracted from Spinacia oleracea;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC19944 Venlafaxine
- GC10112 Paliperidone Dopamine receptor antagonist
- GC39705 Dehydroaripiprazole
- GC12892 Doxepin (hydrochloride) histamine, serotonin, adrenergic, and muscarinic receptors antagonist
- GN10347 Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) PARP-1 inhibitor
- GC15405 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) vitamin B2
- GC32531 Vitamin K
- GC37913 Vitamin A An intermediate in retinol metabolism 325,000 IU/g
- GC11221 Linezolid Antibacterial reagent
- GC18476 Biotin-VAD-FMK Biotin-VAD-FMK is a biotin-conjugated form of the pan-caspase inhibitor Z-VAD(OH)-FMK .
- GC30258 Menaquinone-4 (Vitamin K2) A homolog of of vitamin K2
- GC36704 NBI-74330 A CXCR3 antagonist
Dabigatran acyl-β-D-glucuronide is a major active metabolite of the thrombin inhibitor dabigatran.
- GC11943 Fialuridine nucleoside analog with antiviral activity
- GP20964 TNF alpha human Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Human Recombinant
- GK10008 Ultra High Sensitivity ECL Kit Luminol-based chemiluminescent kit for detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-labeled antibodies and their associated antigens
- GC30210 (R)-3-Hydroxybutanoic acid
- GN10599 Procyanidin B2 Extracted from grape pip;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC33883 UC-1728 (t-TUCB)
- GC38465 GsMTx4 GsMTx4 selectively inhibits cation-permeable mechanosensitive channels (MSCs) belonging to the Piezo and TRP channel families.
- GA21114 Boc-Phe-Ser-Arg-AMC The fluorogenic substrate Boc-FSR-AMC is preferentially hydrolyzed by coagulation factor XIa. Boc-FSR-AMC is also highly susceptible to the proteases in yeast mitochondrial matrix as well as to tryptase from rat mast cells. In addition, the substrate is cleaved by acrosin from the ascidian Halocynthia roretzi. Stock solutions of Boc-FSR-AMC are best prepared in DMSO.
- GC39236 SBFI-26
- GC40928 Trimethylamine N-oxide A metabolite of choline, phosphatidylcholine, and L-carnitine
- GC36598 Methylnitronitrosoguanidine An alkylating agent with toxic and mutagenic effects
- GC61968 Bis-propargyl-PEG3
- GC10992 LY 255283 BLT2 receptor antagonist
- GC19186 GW4869 GW4869 is a noncompetitive neutral sphingomyelinase(N-SMase) inhibitor with an IC50 of 1 uM.
- GC33715 Fluoxetine (LY-110140) A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor for antidepressant research
- GC17256 Pilocarpine HCl Nonselective muscarinic acetylcholine receptor agonist
- GC15366 Clomiphene citrate Selective estrogen receptor modulator
- GA10837 Fmoc-Trp-OH Fmoc-Trp-OH
- GC38932 NDI-091143
- GC32286 Diazinon (Dimpylate)
- GC31603 Delta-Tocopherol A biologically active form of vitamin E
- GC10562 Cytosporone B agonist for nuclear orphan receptor Nur77
- GC60291 Pirimiphos-methyl
- GC31253 (Z)-Hexadec-9-enoic acid An ω-7 monounsaturated fatty acid
- GC32045 Deprodone propionate (RD20000)
- GC60486 2-Piperidone
- GC48962 Heptanoic Acid A medium-chain fatty acid
- GC39203 Amino-PEG4-alcohol
GGTI 286 (trifluoroacetate salt)
GGTI 286 is an inhibitor of geranylgeranyltransferase I (GGTase I) that selectively inhibits geranylgeranylation of Rap1A over farnesylation of H-Ras in NIH3T3 cells (IC50s = 2 and >30 μM, respectively).
- GP20217 FGF 2 Bovine (Bovine Pituitary) Fibroblast Growth Factor Basic Bovine
- GP20216 FGF-2 Bovine Fibroblast Growth Factor-Basic Bovine Recombinant
- GP20218 FGF 2 Mouse Fibroblast Growth Factor-Basic Mouse Recombinant
- GP20219 FGF 2 Rat Fibroblast Growth Factor-basic Rat Recombinant
- GC19941 DL-Leucic Acid
- GP20210 FGF 2 Human Fibroblast Growth Factor-Basic Human Recombinant
- GC11344 Eicosapentaenoic Acid EPA，omega-3 fatty acid
- GC40356 (±)9-HpODE A plant oxylipin
- GC19462 13(R)-HODE An enantiomer of 13(S)HODE
- GC19460 9(S)-HODE 9(S)-HODE is produced by the lipoxygenation of linoleic acid in both plants and animals.
- GC17348 BW A868C prostaglandin D2 antagonist
- GC43529 D-myo-Inositol-1-phosphate (sodium salt) D-myo-Inositol-1-phosphate (Ins(1)P1) is a member of the inositol phosphate (InsP) molecular family of second messengers that play a critical role in the transmission of cellular signals.
- GC12229 Eicosatetraynoic Acid nonspecific inhibitor of cyclooxygenases and lipoxygenases
- GC11624 GR 113808 5-HT4 receptor antagonist
- GC14173 L-161,982 EP4 receptor antagonist
Inhibitor of RNA polymerase II.
- GC19940 Methyl β-D-glucopyranoside
- GN10617 Dihydrotanshinone I Antitumor reagent
- GA10455 Fmoc-Glu-OH Fmoc-Glu-OH
- GA10710 Fmoc-Thr-OH Fmoc-Thr-OH
- GA10591 Fmoc-Ser-OH Fmoc-Ser-OH
- GC40243 Phen Green SK diacetate A fluorescent heavy metal indicator
- GC30124 Pronase E (Activity ≥ 7000 U/g)
- GC43933 Juglone Juglone is a natural naphthoquinone found in the black walnut (J.
Alc-0315 is a cationic lipid that can be used to form lipid nanoparticles (LNP, a non viral gene delivery system)
- GC18494 DAB An organic compound
- GC12338 Wortmannin A PI3K inhibitor,selective and irreversible
- GK20008 TRIzol Reagent TRIzol Reagent is a product that can extract RNA from animal and plant samples.
- GC14439 Santacruzamate A (CAY10683) HDAC inhibitor, potent and selective
- GC17498 L-Glutamine Non-essential amino acid
- GC33098 L-Buthionine-(S,R)-sulfoximine (L-Butionine sulfoximine) An irreversible inhibitor of γ-glutamylcysteine synthetase
- GC19943 FerroOrange (Fe2+ indicator)
- GA10792 Fmoc-Lys(Fmoc)-OH Fmoc-Lys(Fmoc)-OH
- GA10072 Fmoc-Gly-OH Fmoc-Gly-OH
- GC16113 Resazurin sodium salt fluorogenic oxidation-reduction indicator
- GK10009 BCA Protein Assay Kit Bicinchoninic Acid Kit for Protein Determination
- GC12734 Ac-DEVD-pNA
- GC30550 Monochlorobimane (Chlorobimane)
- GC14120 Ac-WEHD-pNA
- GC13826 JAK2 Inhibitor V, Z3 Jak2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Items 1 to 100 of 200 total