Nitric oxide synthases (NOSs) are a family of enzymes catalyzing the production of nitric oxide (NO) from L-arginine. NO synthases catalyze the oxidation of L-arginine to NO and L-citrulline. Mammals contain three NOS isoforms: neuronal NOS (nNOS), inducible NOS (iNOS), and endothelial NOS (eNOS). NO produced from these different NOS isoforms is involved in a wide range of physiologic functions in the nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems. Unregulated NO production can lead to pathologic conditions such as stroke, inflammation, and hypertension. Therefore, the control of NOS activity by isoform selective NOS inhibitors has great potential for therapeutic treatments of NO-related diseases.
Products for NO Synthase
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC40262 α-Humulene α-Humulene is a sesquiterpene that has been found in C.
- GC13563 1400W dihydrochloride INOS inhibitor,potent and highly selective
- GC16664 2-Iminobiotin iNOS and nNOS inhibitor
- GC34451 3',4'-Dihydroxyflavonol
- GC38208 3-Bromo-7-nitroindazole
- GC16831 Agmatine sulfate α2-adrenergic receptor ligand
- GN10685 Anemarsaponin B Extracted from rhizoma anemarrhenae root barks and barks;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC38735 AR-C102222 hydrochloride
- GC32457 Asymmetric dimethylarginine
- GC32486 AVE-3085
- GC34046 Bendazol
- GN10342 Chondroitin sulfate Extracted from shark bone;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC38900 Ciwujianoside C3
- GN10338 Compound K Compound K
- GC38224 Crocin II
- GC18864 Curvularin Curvularin is a natural fungal macrolactone that has cytotoxic activity against select cancer cell lines.
- GC38431 Dehydroevodiamine
- GC38678 Ethyl Caffeate
- GN10220 Ginsenoside Rb3 Ginsenoside Rb3 has been shown to act as a neruroprotective compound.
- GC31673 GW274150