Raf is a family of three serine/threonine-specific protein kinases that are related to retroviral oncogenes.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC32797 AD80
- GC15055 AZ 628 Raf kinases,potent and ATP-competitive
A dual inhibitor
- GC10534 B-Raf IN 1 B-Raf inhibitor
- GC12151 B-Raf inhibitor A B-Raf inhibitor
- GC11599 B-Raf inhibitor 1 Potent and selective B-Raf inhibitor
- GC14907 B-Raf inhibitor 1 dihydrochloride B-Raf inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC32950 Belvarafenib
- GC35488 Belvarafenib TFA
- GC19066 BGB-283 BGB-283 is a novel and potent Raf Kinase and EGFR inhibitor with IC50 values of 23 and 29 nM for recombinant BRafV600E and EGFR, respectively.
- GC18178 BI-882370
- GC13468 BI-D1870 P90 RSK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and cell-permeable
- GC11497 BIRB 796 (Doramapimod) P38 MAPK inhibitor,cell permeable and highly selective
- GC12482 BRAF inhibitor Potent B-raf inhibitor
- GC19091 CCT196969 CCT196969, a pan-Raf inhibitor, inhibits B-Raf with an IC50 of 0.1 uM.
- GC16845 CEP-32496 BRAF(V600E)inhibitor,highly potent
- GC17860 CEP-32496 hydrochloride B-Raf/C-Raf inhibitor,highly potent
- GC15187 Dabrafenib (GSK2118436) Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutants
- GC12486 Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436) Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutants
- GC33206 ERK-IN-1