ADC Cytotoxin are a large collection of toxins for antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) development projects. The toxins that can be used as payloads should be soluble, amenable to conjugation, and stable. There are myriads of cellular toxins in natural or synthesized, but only a few have been found adaptable for an ADC concept.
The toxins targeting tubulin ﬁlaments include Maytansinoids, Auristatins, Taxol derivatives, etc. Amatoxins are a class of transcription-inhibiting agents. They bind to RNA polymerase II, leading to cell apoptosis. Protein toxins function in the similar MOA (mechanism of action) with cellular toxins, they could inhibit protein synthesis and induce cell death. While enzyme-based ADCs alter the microenvironment of disease tissues to disturb their functions.
Products for ADC Cytotoxin
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC35044 10-Deacetyl-7-xylosyl paclitaxel
- GN10449 7-Ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin TOPO I inhibitor
Aldoxorubicin (INNO-206) is an albumin-binding prodrug of doxorubicin
- GC11947 Ansamitocin P-3 Inhibitor of tublin spiralization,maytansine analog
- GC35429 Auristatin E
- GC35430 Auristatin F
- GC19086 Calicheamicin Calicheamicin is a cytotoxic agent that causes double-strand DNA breaks.
- GC35602 Campathecin
- GC38016 Cyclooctyne-O-NHS ester
- GC38631 Cyclooctyne-O-PFP ester
- GC35797 D8-MMAD
- GC35798 D8-MMAF
- GC35799 D8-MMAF hydrochloride
- GC11175 Daun02 Cell viability inhibitor,DNA synthisis inhibitor
- GC12828 Daunorubicin DNA topoisomerase II inhibitor
- GC10354 Daunorubicin HCl DNA topoisomerase II inhibitor
- GC38538 DC0-NH2
- GC34185 DC1
- GC34190 DC1-SMe
- GC38355 DM3-SMe