- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Potent Akt/ERK inhibitor
α,β-Methyleneadenosine 5'-triphosphate (sodium salt)
α,β-Methyleneadenosine 5'-triphosphate (αβ-methylene ATP) is a phosphonic analog of ATP that is characterized by the replacement of the bridging oxygen atom between the α- and β-phosphate groups with methylene.
- GC40302 α-hydroxy Tamoxifen Tamoxifen is a selective estrogen receptor (ER) modulator that is widely used in the therapeutic and chemopreventive treatment of breast cancer.
- GC37980 α-Tocopherol phosphate
α-Truxillic acid can be formed by the dimerization of two molecules of α-trans-cinnamic acid.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a naturally-occurring gasotransmitter with vasodilator and inflammatory modulating activity.
- GA24007 β-Endorphin (30-31) (bovine, camel, mouse, ovine) The dipeptide Gly-Gln, which is naturally derived from the posttranslational processing of β-endorphin, exhibited an inhibitory action on cell firing when applied iontophoretically to brainstem neurons in the rat. Moreover, it seems to be a neurotrophic regulator of acetylcholinesterase in the mammalian sympathetic ganglion. Gly-Gln suppressed morphine withdrawal symptoms in rats. Gly-Gln has found use as a Gln source in parenteral nutrition, see also G-1210.
- GC31977 α-2,3-sialyltransferase-IN-1
- GC33470 β-Apo-13-carotenone (D'Orenone)
- GC33505 β-Apo-13-carotenone D3 (D'Orenone D3)
- GC30207 γ-L-Glutamyl-L-alanine
- GC16005 (±)-CPSI 1306 macrophage inhibitory factor (MIF) inhibitor
- GC32617 (±)-WS75624B
- GC34953 (+)-BAY-1251152
- GC38119 (+)-Columbianetin
- GC38443 (+)-SHIN1
- GC17330 (+)-Usniacin Naturally occurring dibenzofuran derivative
- GC34948 (-)-GSK598809
- GC14520 (-)-p-Bromotetramisole Oxalate ALP inhibitor, potent and non-specific
- GC38444 (-)-SHIN1