Caspases (cysteine-dependent aspartate specific ptotease) are a family of cysteine proteases that play an essential role in cell apoptosis. Caspases contain a conserved QACXG pentapeptide active site motif and are characterized by specificity for aspartic acid in the P1 position. The synthesis of caspases involves the activation of inactive proenzymes, which contain an N-terminal peptide (prodomain) together with two subunits (one small and one large), following cleavage at specific aspartate cleavage sites. Caspases can be classified into three subfamilies, due to phylogenetic analysis, including an ICE subfamily (caspases-1, -4 and -5), a CED-3/CPP32 subfamily (caspases-3, -6, -7, -8, -9 and -10) and an ICH-1/Nedd2 subfamily (caspase-2).
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC11988 15-acetoxy Scirpenol mycotoxin that induce apoptotic cell death
- GC12545 2-HBA indirect inducer of enzymes that catalyze detoxification reactions through the Keap1-Nrf2-ARE pathway.
- GN10629 5,7-dihydroxychromone Nrf2/ARE signal activator and PPARγ agonist
- GC32695 Ac-DEVD-CHO
- GC10258 Ac-IEPD-AFC Recognition motif for serine protease granzyme B
- GC10968 Ac-LEHD-AFC Fluorogenic caspase substrate
- GC14209 Apoptosis Activator 2 Indoledione caspase activator, cell-permeable
Associate with caspase-3 inhibition
- GC13171 AZ 10417808 Caspase-3 inhibitor,selective non-peptide
- GC18476 Biotin-VAD-FMK Biotin-VAD-FMK is a biotin-conjugated form of the pan-caspase inhibitor Z-VAD(OH)-FMK .
- GC16774 Boc-D-FMK Pan-caspase inhibitor
- GC11718 Caspase-3/7 Inhibitor I Caspase-3/7 inhibitor
- GC31886 Chelidonic acid
Inhibits DNA synthesis,chemotherapy drug
- GN10040 Dehydrocorydaline Extracted from Corydalis yanhusuo W.T. Wang dried rhizome;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC38452 Dehydrotrametenolic acid
- GC10661 Destruxin B insecticidal and phytotoxic activity;induces apoptosis
- GN10564 Ecdysterone Ecdysteroid hormone,naturally occurring
- GC35980 Emricasan
- GC31390 EP1013 (F1013)