Neurons communicate with each other, effector organs and sensory organs through the neurotransmitter – receptor pathway at synapses. Neurotransmitters can be divided into 4 major groups: 1. Amino acids (glumate, aspartate, serine, glycine and GABA); 2. Monoamines (norepinephrine, epinephrine, dopamine, histamine, and serotonin); 3. Peptides (opioid peptides, substance P, somatostatin); and 4. Others (acetylcholine, NO, nucleosides).
- 5-HT Receptor(498)
- Amyloid β(118)
- CGRP (24)
- Dopamine Receptor(288)
- GABA Receptor(223)
- Gap Junction(18)
- Histamine Receptor(218)
- Muscarinic Receptor(43)
- Neuroscience Peptides(48)
- Nicotinic Receptor(66)
- P2 Receptor(2)
- P2X7 receptor(4)
- Substance P/NK1 Receptor(23)
- Cholecystokinin Receptor(22)
- MCHR1 (GPR24)(15)
- Neurokinin Receptor(56)
- Dopamine Transporter(17)
- Monoamine Oxidase(72)
- Serotonin Transporter(52)
- Behavioral Neuroscience(249)
- Pain Research(146)
- Seizure Disorders(64)
- CAS 등록 번호 상품명 정보
- GC63267 α-Chaconine
- GC40262 α-Humulene α-Humulene is a sesquiterpene that has been found in C.
- GC64563 α-Methylserotonin
- GC41499 α-Phellandrene α-Phellandrene is a cyclic monoterpene that has been found in various plants, including Cannabis, and has diverse biological activities.
- GC10873 α-Spinasterol TRPV1 antagonist
- GC63615 α-Thujone
- GC49467 β-Aescin A triterpenoid saponin with diverse biological activities
- GC63273 β-Amyloid (1-14),mouse,rat
- GC63274 β-Amyloid (1-42), (rat/mouse) (TFA)
- GC37984 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat
- GC61394 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat TFA
- GC37991 β-Amyloid 15-21
- GC34944 β-CGRP, human TFA
- GC41623 β-Elemonic Acid β-Elemonic acid is a triterpene isolated from Boswellia (Burseraceae) that exhibits anticancer activity.
- GC45234 β-Endorphin (1-27) (human) (trifluoroacetate salt) β-Endorphin (1-27) is an endogenous peptide that binds to μ-, δ-, and κ-opioid receptors (Kis = 5.31, 6.17, and 39.82 nM, respectively, in COS-1 cells expressing rat receptors).
- GC45236 β-Endorphin (rat) β-Endorphin (β-EP) is an endogenous opioid neuropeptide with diverse biological activities.
- GC40105 βARK1 Inhibitor βARK1 inhibitor is an inhibitor of G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2/β-adrenergic receptor kinase 1 (GRK2/βARK1; IC50 = 126 μM).
- GC38010 γ-Aminobutyric acid
- GC64508 γ-Aminobutyric acid-d6
- GC10872 α-Conotoxin AuIB Selective antagonist of α3β4 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
- GC13644 α-Conotoxin EI Selective antagonist of neuromuscular nicotinic receptors α1β1γδ
- GC14353 α-Conotoxin ImI Nicotinic receptor antagonist
- GC14296 α-Conotoxin PIA Selective antagonist of α6-containing nicotinic receptors
- GC10368 α-Conotoxin PnIA Selective antagonist of α3β2 nAChR receptors
- GC11577 α-Methyl-5-hydroxytryptamine maleate 5-HT2B receptor agonist
- GC34242 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat TFA
- GC31146 β-Amyloid (10-35), amide
- GC31129 β-Amyloid 1-16 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-16))
- GC31171 β-Amyloid 1-28 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-28))
- GC30325 β-Amyloid 22-35 (Amyloid β-Protein (22-35))
- GC31137 β-Amyloid 29-40 (Amyloid beta-protein(29-40))
- GC31179 β-Amyloid 31-35
- GC11449 β-CCB benzodiazepine receptor ligand
- GC33595 β-CGRP, human (Human β-CGRP)
- GC18033 γDGG glutamate receptor antagonist
- GC52013 (±)-10-hydroxy-12(Z)-Octadecenoic Acid An oxylipin and metabolite of linoleic acid
- GC41657 (±)-2-Amino-6,7-dihydroxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydronaphthalene (hydrobromide) (±)-2-Amino-6,7-dihydroxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydronaphthalene (6,7-ADTN) is a dopamine receptor agonist (EC50s = 3.5 and 0.65 μM in rat striatal and nucleus accumbens homogenates, respectively).
- GC41658 (±)-2-hydroxy Ibuprofen (±)-2-hydroxy Ibuprofen is a metabolite of ibuprofen .
- GC62726 (±)-Amiflamine
- GC12774 (±)-Anatoxin A fumarate nicotinic agonist
- GC60394 (±)-Duloxetine hydrochloride
- GC14410 (±)-Epibatidine nicotinic agonist
- GC49515 (±)-Ibuprofen-d3 (sodium salt) An internal standard for the quantification of (±)-ibuprofen
- GC45278 (±)-Ketoprofen-d3
- GC12699 (±)-LY 395756 ligand for mGlu2 and mGlu3 receptor
- GC16735 (±)-McN 5652 5-HT uptake inhibitor
- GC14834 (±)-Nipecotic acid GABA uptake inhibitor
- GC41676 (±)-Nornicotine (±)-Nornicotine is a metabolite of nicotine that acts as a neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonist.
- GC49482 (±)-Nornicotine-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of (±)-nornicotine
metabotropic glutamate receptors agonist
- GC11128 (±)-Vesamicol hydrochloride acetylcholine transport inhibitor
- GC41685 (±)-WIN 55,212 (mesylate) (±)-WIN 55,212-2 is a potent aminoalkylindole cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist with a Ki value of 62.3 and 3.3 nM for human recombinant central cannabinoid (CB1) and peripheral cannabinoid (CB2) receptors, respectively.
(±)10-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
- GC41214 (±)11-HDHA (±)11-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
- GC40467 (±)11-HETE (±)11-HETE is one of the six monohydroxy fatty acids produced by the non-enzymatic oxidation of arachidonic acid.
(±)12(13)-DiHOME is the diol form of (±)12(13)-EpOME, a cytochrome P450-derived epoxide of linoleic acid also known as isoleukotoxin.
- GC41191 (±)13(14)-EpDPA Cytochrome P450 metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids produces numerous bioactive epoxide regioisomers.
- GC41192 (±)13-HDHA (±)13-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
- GC41193 (±)14-HDHA (±)14-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
EDHF (endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor) is an unidentified mediator released from vascular endothelial cells in response to acetylcholine and bradykinin which is distinct from the NOS- (nitric oxide) and COX-derived (prostacyclin) vasodilators.
- GC41196 (±)16-HDHA (±)16-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
- GC41197 (±)17-HDHA (±)17-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid in vitro.
- GC41199 (±)19(20)-EpDPA EDHF (endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor) is an unidentified mediator released from vascular endothelial cells in response to acetylcholine and bradykinin which is distinct from the NOS- (nitric oxide) and COX-derived (prostacyclin) vasodilators.
- GC41202 (±)4-HDHA (±)4-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
- GC41203 (±)7(8)-EpDPA Docosahexaenoic acid is the most abundant ω-3 fatty acid in neural tissues, especially in the brain and retina.
(±)7-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
- GC41205 (±)8-HDHA (±)8-HDHA is an autoxidation product of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in vitro.
- GC14400 (±)-Huperzine A AChE inhibitor
- GC33544 (±)-Methotrimeprazine (D6) (dl-Methotrimeprazine D6)
- GC31026 (±)-Tazifylline
- GN10155 (+)- Corydaline Extracted from Corydalis yanhusuo W.T. Wang tubers;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC13156 (+)-AJ 76 hydrochloride Dopamine receptor antagonist
- GC12432 (+)-Anabasine hydrochloride neuronal nicotinic ACh receptor partial agonist
- GN10745 (+)-Bicuculline GABAA receptor antagonist,competitve and classical
- GC34954 (+)-Borneol
- GN10605 (+)-Catechin hydrate Antioxidant flavonoid with various bioactivities
- GC34957 (+)-Cevimeline hydrochloride hemihydrate
- GN10654 (+)-Corynoline Extracted from corydalis sheareri S. Moore;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC45263 (+)-D-threo-PDMP (hydrochloride) (+)-D-threo-PDMP is a ceramide analog and is one of the four possible stereoisomers of PDMP.
- GC30933 (+)-Kavain
Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor agonist
- GC30848 (+)-PD 128907 hydrochloride
- GC34959 (+)-Sparteine
- GC11062 (+)-Tubocurarine chloride nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist
- GC12870 (+)-UH 232 maleate D2 antagonist
- GC11049 (+/-)-Sulfinpyrazone platelet COX inhibitor
- GC38677 (-)-α-Pinene
- GC45244 (-)-(α)-Kainic Acid (hydrate) A potent central nervous system stimulant for induction of seizures
- GC31084 (-)-(S)-B-973B
- GC10065 (-)-Bicuculline methiodide GABAA receptor antagonist
- GC16857 (-)-Bicuculline methobromide GABAA antagonist
- GC15636 (-)-Bicuculline methochloride GABAA antagonist
- GC40842 (-)-Catechin (-)-Catechin is a diastereoisomer of catechin having a trans 2S,3R configuration at the chiral center.
- GC32957 (-)-Catechin gallate ((-)-Catechin 3-gallate)
- GC17470 (-)-Cotinine α3/α6β2 nAChR activator
- GC18343 (-)-CP 55,940 (-)-CP 55,940 is a potent and non-selective cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist with Ki values of 0.5 to 5 and 0.69 to 2.8 nM for CB1 and CB2 receptors, respectively.
- GC10603 (-)-epicatechin gallate major catechin in green tea
- GC11965 (-)-Huperzine A NMDA receptor antagonist/AChE inhibitor
- GC34949 (-)-Isocorypalmine
- GC45250 (-)-L-threo-PDMP (hydrochloride) (-)-L-threo-PDMP is an enhancer of ganglioside biosynthesis.