Amyloid β denotes peptides of 36–43 amino acids result from the APP (amyloid precursor protein) and are involved in Alzheimer's disease as the main component of the amyloid plaques.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC63273 β-Amyloid (1-14),mouse,rat
- GC66089 β-Amyloid (1-40) (TFA) β-Amyloid (1-40) TFA is a primary protein in plaques found in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- GC70182 β-Amyloid (1-40), FAM-labeled TFA
- GC63274 β-Amyloid (1-42), (rat/mouse) (TFA)
- GC37984 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat β-Amyloid (1-42), rat is a 42-aa peptide, shows cytotoxic effect on acute hippocampal slices, and used in the research of Alzheimer's disease.
- GC66416 β-Amyloid (22-35) (TFA) β-Amyloid 22-35 (Amyloid β-Protein 22-35) TFA, the residues 22-35 fragment ofβ-amyloid protein, has a cytotoxic effect on cultured neurons from the rat hippocampus in serum-free medium. β-Amyloid 22-35 TFA forms aggregates and typical amyloid fibrils resembling those of the β-amyloid protein in neutral buffer solution).
- GC66346 β-Amyloid (42-1), human TFA β-Amyloid (42-1), human TFA is the inactive form of Amyloid β Peptide (1-42). β-Amyloid (42-1), human TFA is a 42-amino acid peptide which plays a key role in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer disease.
- GC37986 β-Amyloid 1-17 β-Amyloid 1-17 is a peptide of β-Amyloid, stabilizes the fibres and plays a role in Aβ fibre formation.
- GC37987 β-Amyloid 1-20 β-Amyloid 1-20 consists of amino acids 1 to 20 of beta amyloid protein.
- GC37993 β-Amyloid 1-9 β-Amyloid 1-9, an N-terminal fragment of beta amyloid, consists of amino acid residues 1 to 9.
- GC37985 β-Amyloid 11-22 β-Amyloid 11-22 is a peptide fragment of β-Amyloid.
- GC37988 β-Amyloid 12-20 β-Amyloid 12-20 is a peptide fragment of β-Amyloid.
- GC37991 β-Amyloid 15-21
- GC37992 β-Amyloid 18-28 β-Amyloid 18-28 is a peptide fragment of β-Amyloid.
- GC37994 β-Amyloid 22-40 β-Amyloid 22-40 is a peptide fragment of β-Amyloid.
- GC37995 β-Amyloid 33-40 β-Amyloid 33-40 is a peptide consisting of amino acid of 33 to 40 of beta amyloid protein.
- GC37996 β-Amyloid 35-42 β-Amyloid 35-42 is a peptide consisting of amino acid of 35 to 42 of beta amyloid protein.
- GC37997 β-Amyloid 4-10 β-Amyloid 4-10 is an epitope for the polyclonal anti-Aβ(1-42) antibody, reduces amyloid deposition in a transgenic Alzheimer disease mouse model.
- GC34242 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat TFA
- GC31146 β-Amyloid (10-35), amide β-Amyloid (10-35), amide is composed of 26 aa (10-35 residues of the Aβ peptide) and is the primary component of the amyloid plaques of Alzheimer's disease.
- GC31129 β-Amyloid 1-16 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-16)) β-Amyloid 1-16 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-16)) is a β-Amyloid protein fragment involved in metal binding.
- GC31171 β-Amyloid 1-28 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-28)) β-Amyloid 1-28 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-28)) is a β-Amyloid protein fragment involved in metal binding.
- GC30325 β-Amyloid 22-35 (Amyloid β-Protein (22-35)) β-Amyloid 22-35 (Amyloid β-Protein 22-35), the residues 22-35 fragment ofβ-amyloid protein, has a cytotoxic effect on cultured neurons from the rat hippocampus in serum-free medium.
- GC31137 β-Amyloid 29-40 (Amyloid beta-protein(29-40)) β-Amyloid 29-40 (Amyloid beta-protein(29-40)) is a fragment of Amyloid-β peptide.
- GC31179 β-Amyloid 31-35 β-Amyloid 31-35 is the shortest sequence of native Amyloid-β peptide that retains neurotoxic activity.
- GC16032 (R,S)-Anatabine Aβ inhibitor
- GC16139 (R,S)-Anatabine (tartrate) Aβ inhibitor
- GC30952 4-(6-Bromo-2-benzothiazolyl)-N-methylbenzenamine 4-(6-Bromo-2-benzothiazolyl)-N-methylbenzenamine is a potent amyloid imaging agent which binds to Amyloid-β (1-40) with a KD of 1.7 nM.
- GC31208 4-(6-Bromo-2-benzothiazolyl)benzenamine 4-(6-Bromo-2-benzothiazolyl)benzenamine is a β-amyloid PET (positron emission tomography) tracer that can be used in the diagnosis of neurological diseases, such as Alzheimer's and Down's syndrome.
- GC63502 Aβ/tau aggregation-IN-1 Aβ/tau aggregation-IN-1 is a potent Aβ1-42 β-sheets formation and tau aggregation inhibitor.
- GC66406 Aducanumab Aducanumab (BIIB037), a human monoclonal antibody selective for aggregated forms of amyloid beta (Aβ). Aducanumab shows brain penetration, and can be used for Alzheimer's disease (AD) research.
- GC31259 Aftin-4 An inducer of Aβ42
- GC65281 Aleplasinin Aleplasinin is an orally active, potent, BBB-penetrated and selectiveSERPINE1 (PAI-1, Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1) inhibitor.
- GC62834 ALZ-801 ALZ-801 is a potent and orally available small-molecule β-amyloid (Aβ) anti-oligomer and aggregation inhibitor, valine-conjugated prodrug of Tramiprosate with substantially improved PK properties and gastrointestinal tolerability compared with the parent compound.
- GC35334 Amyloid β Peptide (42-1)(human) Amyloid β Peptide (42-1)(human) is the inactive form of Amyloid β Peptide (1-42).
Amyloid β-Protein (1-42)
Compared to the inner salt, the HCl salt of Aβ42 aggregates more readily at pH 7.4.
- GA20730 Amyloid β-Protein (1-42) (HFIP-treated) H-7442 was obtained by dissolving Amyloid β-Protein (1-42) (H-1368) in HFIP, aliquoting, and removing the solvent as described in the literature.
- GA20736 Amyloid β-Protein (1-43) Amyloid β-Protein (1-43) is more prone to aggregation and has higher toxic properties than the long-known Aβ1-42.
- GP10099 amyloid A protein fragment [Homo sapiens] Apolipoproteins related to HDL in plasma
- GP10118 Amyloid Beta-Peptide (1-40) (human)
- GP10049 Amyloid Beta-Peptide (12-28) (human)
- GP10082 Amyloid Beta-peptide (25-35) (human)
- GC33160 amyloid P-IN-1 amyloid P-IN-1 is used in the research of diseases or disorders wherein depletion of serum amyloid P component (SAP), including amyloidosis, Alzheimer's disease, type 2 diabetes mellitus and osteoarthritis.
Amyloid Precursor C-Terminal Peptide
For beta amyloid generation
- GP10057 Amyloid β-Peptide (10-20) (human)
- GP10094 Amyloid β-peptide (10-35), amide
- GP10097 Amyloid β-Protein (1-15)
- GC39254 Anatabine dicitrate Anatabine dicitrate is a tobacco alkaloid that can cross the blood-brain barrier.
APP expression modulator
- GC19053 Azeliragon TTP488 is an antagonist at the Receptor for Advanced Glycation End products, is evaluated as a potential treatment for patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease (AD).
- GP10083 Beta-Amyloid (1-11)
- GC34232 Beta-Amyloid(1-14),mouse,rat
BF 227 is a candidate for an amyloid imaging probe for PET, with a Ki of 4.3 nM for Aβ1-42 fibrils.
- GC33750 BF-168 BF-168, a candidate probe for PET, is found to specifically recognize both neuritic and diffuse plaques, with a Ki of 6.4 nM for Aβ1-42.
- GC15950 CGP 52411 EGFR inhibitor
- GC61887 Cl-NQTrp Cl-NQTrp signifcantly disrupts the preformed fbrillar aggregates of Tau-derived PHF6 (VQIVYK) peptide and full-length tau protein.
- GC14854 Colivelin Colivelin (CLN) is A brain-permeable neuroprotective peptide.
- GC35720 Colivelin TFA Colivelin TFA is a brain penetrant neuroprotective peptide and a potent activator of STAT3, suppresses neuronal death by activating STAT3?in vitro.
- GC14828 CPHPC CPHPC is a ligand for serum amyloid P component (SAP) and intends to inhibit and dissociate SAP binding to amyloid fibrils and tangles.
- GC10230 CRANAD 2 near-infrared probe that binds to Aβ40 aggregates
- GC12942 DAPT (GSI-IX) Inhibitor of γ-secretase
- GC50733 Davunetide Davunetide is an eight amino acid snippet derived from activity-dependent neuroprotective protein (ADNP), a neurotrophic factor that exists in the mammalian CNS.
Deferoxamine mesylate is a drug that chelates iron by forming a stable complex that prevents the iron from entering into further chemical reactions, and is used for the treatment of chronic iron overload in patients with transfusion-dependent anemias.
- GC13256 Dihydroergocristine mesylate 5-HT receptor antagonist and partial agonist of adrenergic and dopaminergic receptors
- GC31083 DWK-1339 (MDR-1339) DWK-1339 (MDR-1339) (DWK-1339) is an orally active and blood-brain-barrier-permeable Aβ-aggregation inhibitor, used in the research of Alzheimer's disease.
- GC30823 Edonerpic maleate (T-817 maleate) Edonerpic maleate (T-817 maleate) is a novel neurotrophic agent which can inhibit amyloid-β peptides (Aβ).
- GC10660 EHT 1864 Rac family small GTPases inhibitor
- GC10089 EUK 134 Salen-manganese complexes;SOD mimetic
- GC62966 Ezeprogind disulfate
- GC61476 Fmoc-Ala-Glu-Asn-Lys-NH2 Fmoc-Ala-Glu-Asn-Lys-NH2 is a selective asparagine endopeptidase (AEP) inhibitor peptide and suppresses amyloid precursor protein (APP) cleavage.
- GC15105 FPS-ZM1 A RAGE Inhibitor
- GC36076 Frentizole Frentizole, an FDA-approved immunosuppressant, is a Aβ-ABAD (binding alcohol dehydrogenase) interaction inhibitor with an IC50 value of 200 μM.
- GC36110 gamma-Secretase Modulators gamma-Secretase Modulators (Amyloid-β production inhibitor) is a Amyloid-β production inhibitor.
- GN10428 Geniposide
- GN10307 Ginsenoside Re
- GN10544 Ginsenoside Rg1
- GN10614 Ginsenoside Rg2
- GN10799 Ginsenoside Rg3
- GC30892 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 1 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 1 is a glutaminyl cyclase inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.5 μM.
- GC31110 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 2 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 2 is a glutaminyl cyclase inhibitor with an IC50 of 1.23 μM.
- GC36156 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 3 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 3 (compound 212 ), a designed anti-Alzheimer’s compound, is a potent human Glutaminyl Cyclase (GC) inhibitor, with an IC50 of 4.5 nM.
The nucleic acid stain Hoechst 34580 (Ex/Em: 392/440 nm) is frequently utilized as a cell-permeable nuclear counterstain that emits a blue fluorescence upon binding to dsDNA.
Hoechst 34580 tetrahydrochloride
The nucleic acid stain Hoechst 34580 tetrahydrochloride (Ex/Em: 392/440 nm) is frequently utilized as a cell-permeable nuclear counterstain that emits a blue fluorescence upon binding to dsDNA.
- GC10988 J 147 reduces soluble Aβ40 and Aβ42 levels
- GC30920 K 01-162 (K162) K 01-162 (K162) (K162) inhibits the fibril formation of Aβ peptides and eliminates their neurotoxicity.
- GC17974 Latrepirdine dihydrochloride Latrepirdine is a neuroactive compound with antagonist activity at histaminergic, α-adrenergic, and serotonergic receptors.
- GC38628 Licochalcone B
- GC12366 LPYFD-NH2 neuroprotective peptide that binds to amyloid beta (Aβ)
- GC30884 LX2343 An inhibitor of BACE1 and PI3K
Fluorescent amyloid β (Aβ) probe
- GC31285 MK-3328 MK-3328 is a β-Amyloid PET ligand, which exhibits high binding potency with an IC50 of 10.5 nM.
- GN10695 Notoginsenoside R1
- GC17037 NQTrp inhibitor of Alzheimer’s disease-associated amyloid β (Aβ) oligomerization and fibrillization
- GC68377 OAB-14
- GC13783 Phenserine acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
- GC36954 PQM130 PQM130, a Feruloyl-Donepezil Hybrid compound with brain penatration, is a multitarget drug candidate against the neurotoxicity induced by Aβ1-42 oligomer (AβO) and shows anti-inflammatory activity.
- GC62702 RAGE antagonist peptide TFA RAGE antagonist peptide TFA is an advanced glycation end products (RAGE) antagonist.
Inhibitor of amyloid β42 (Aβ42) fibril assembly
- GC44856 Rutin (hydrate) Rutin (Rutoside) trihydrate is a multifunctional natural flavonoid glycoside.
- GN10502 Saikosaponin C
Items 1 to 100 of 114 total