Amyloid β denotes peptides of 36–43 amino acids result from the APP (amyloid precursor protein) and are involved in Alzheimer's disease as the main component of the amyloid plaques.
Products for Amyloid β
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC63273 β-Amyloid (1-14),mouse,rat
- GC63274 β-Amyloid (1-42), (rat/mouse) (TFA)
- GC37984 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat
- GC61394 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat TFA
- GC37991 β-Amyloid 15-21
- GC34242 β-Amyloid (1-42), rat TFA
- GC31146 β-Amyloid (10-35), amide
- GC31129 β-Amyloid 1-16 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-16))
- GC31171 β-Amyloid 1-28 (Amyloid β-Protein (1-28))
- GC30325 β-Amyloid 22-35 (Amyloid β-Protein (22-35))
- GC31137 β-Amyloid 29-40 (Amyloid beta-protein(29-40))
- GC31179 β-Amyloid 31-35
- GC16032 (R,S)-Anatabine Aβ inhibitor
- GC16139 (R,S)-Anatabine (tartrate) Aβ inhibitor
- GC30952 4-(6-Bromo-2-benzothiazolyl)-N-methylbenzenamine
- GC31208 4-(6-Bromo-2-benzothiazolyl)benzenamine
- GC63502 Aβ/tau aggregation-IN-1
- GC31259 Aftin-4
- GC65281 Aleplasinin
- GC62834 ALZ-801
- GC35334 Amyloid β Peptide (42-1)(human)
- GA20735 Amyloid β-Protein (1-42) For a detailed description of Aβ 1-42, please see product H-1368. For the preparation of Aβ for experimental use, Fezoui et al. (2000) found that solvation of synthetic peptide with sodium hydroxide (Aβ.NaOH) followed by lyophilization, produced stocks with superior solubility and fibrillogenesis characteristics. Solubilization of the pretreated material with neutral buffers resulted in a pH transition from ≈10.5 to neutral, avoiding the isoelectric point of Aβ (pI≈5.5), at which Aβ precipitation and aggregation propensity are maximal.
- GA20734 Amyloid β-Protein (1-42)
Amyloid β-Protein (1-42)
Compared to the inner salt, the HCl salt of Aβ42 aggregates more readily at pH 7.4.
- GA20732 Amyloid β-Protein (1-42) Aβ 1-42, 42-residue fragment of amyloid precursor protein, has been found to be a major constituent of the senile plaques formed in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease and late Down's syndrome. Aβ 1-42 readily forms neurotoxic oligomers at physiological pH. On the other hand, the peptide shows antimicrobial activity. The sequence of H-1368 corresponds to the human, bovine, canine, feline, ovine, guinea pig, and rabbit Aβ42 peptide. The peptide has been used to detect amyloid β-protein multimers in the cerebrospinal fluid of Alzheimer's disease patients through fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. For detailed descriptions of the preparation of Aβ 1-42 monomers and protofibrils please see the papers of Jan, Hartley, and Lashuel, Stine et al. (2011), and of Broersen and colleagues. The findings of Ryan et al. indicate that 10% ammonia disaggregates Aβ42 more efficiently than HFIP.
- GA20730 Amyloid β-Protein (1-42) (HFIP-treated) H-7442 was obtained by dissolving Amyloid β-Protein (1-42) (H-1368) in HFIP, aliquoting, and removing the solvent as described in the literature.
- GA20736 Amyloid β-Protein (1-43) The amyloid β-protein is a 39- to 43-amino acid polypeptide that is the primary constituent of senile plaques and cerebrovascular deposits in Alzheimer's disease and Down's syndrome. Additionally it acts as an inhibitor of the ubiquitin-dependent protein degradation in vitro.
- GP10099 amyloid A protein fragment [Homo sapiens] Apolipoproteins related to HDL in plasma
- GP10118 Amyloid Beta-Peptide (1-40) (human) Amyloid precursor protein
Amyloid Beta-Peptide (12-28) (human)
Amyloid Beta-peptide (25-35) (human)
Functional domain of Aβ
- GC33160 amyloid P-IN-1
Amyloid Precursor C-Terminal Peptide
For beta amyloid generation
Amyloid β-Peptide (10-20) (human)
Initiates neurodegeneration in Alzheimer disease
- GP10094 Amyloid β-peptide (10-35), amide Truncated peptide model
Amyloid β-Protein (1-15)
Principal component of amyloid
- GC39254 Anatabine dicitrate
APP expression modulator
- GC19053 Azeliragon TTP488 is an antagonist at the Receptor for Advanced Glycation End products, is evaluated as a potential treatment for patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease (AD).
- GP10083 Beta-Amyloid (1-11) Amyloidogenic peptide
- GC34232 Beta-Amyloid(1-14),mouse,rat
- GC31124 BF 227
- GC33750 BF-168
- GC15950 CGP 52411 EGFR inhibitor
- GC61887 Cl-NQTrp
- GC14854 Colivelin Neuroprotective peptide and activator of STAT3
- GC35720 Colivelin TFA
- GC14828 CPHPC used with anti-SAP antibodies to eliminate amyloid deposits
- GC10230 CRANAD 2 near-infrared probe that binds to Aβ40 aggregates
DAPT (GSI-IX) is an orally active γ-secretase inhibitor with IC50s of 115 nM and 200 nM for total amyloid-β (Aβ) and Aβ42 produced in human primary neuronal cultures, respectively.
- GC50733 Davunetide
Deferoxamine mesylate is a drug that chelates iron by forming a stable complex that prevents the iron from entering into further chemical reactions, and is used for the treatment of chronic iron overload in patients with transfusion-dependent anemias.
- GC13256 Dihydroergocristine mesylate 5-HT receptor antagonist and partial agonist of adrenergic and dopaminergic receptors
- GC31083 DWK-1339 (MDR-1339)
- GC30823 Edonerpic maleate (T-817 maleate)
- GC10660 EHT 1864 Rac family small GTPases inhibitor
- GC10089 EUK 134 Salen-manganese complexes;SOD mimetic
- GC62966 Ezeprogind disulfate
- GC61476 Fmoc-Ala-Glu-Asn-Lys-NH2
- GC15105 FPS-ZM1 A RAGE Inhibitor
- GC36076 Frentizole
- GC36110 gamma-Secretase Modulators
- GN10428 Geniposide Iridoid glycoside with various bioactivities
- GN10307 Ginsenoside Re Ginsenoside Re may have properties that inhibit or prevent the growth of tumors.
- GN10544 Ginsenoside Rg1 Triterpene saponins/steroid glycosides found in Panax
- GN10614 Ginsenoside Rg2 Ginsenoside Rg2 may have properties that inhibit or prevent the growth of tumors.
- GN10799 Ginsenoside Rg3 Ginsenoside Rg3 affects endothelium dependent relaxation in the aorta.
- GC30892 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 1
- GC31110 Glutaminyl Cyclase Inhibitor 2
- GC17657 Hoechst 34580 Blue fluorescent dyes
- GC36247 Hoechst 34580 tetrahydrochloride
- GC10988 J 147 reduces soluble Aβ40 and Aβ42 levels
- GC30920 K 01-162 (K162)
- GC17974 Latrepirdine Brain cell death inhibitor
- GC38628 Licochalcone B
- GC12366 LPYFD-NH2 neuroprotective peptide that binds to amyloid beta (Aβ)
- GC30884 LX2343
Fluorescent amyloid β (Aβ) probe
- GC31285 MK-3328
- GN10695 Notoginsenoside R1 Notoginsenoside R1 has been shown to exhibit antooxidant,anti-inflammatory,antiapoptotic,and immune-stimulatory properties.
- GC17037 NQTrp inhibitor of Alzheimer’s disease-associated amyloid β (Aβ) oligomerization and fibrillization
- GC13783 Phenserine acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
- GC62702 RAGE antagonist peptide TFA
Inhibitor of amyloid β42 (Aβ42) fibril assembly
- GC44856 Rutin (hydrate) Rutin is a natural flavonol glycoside with iron chelating and antioxidant properties.
- GN10502 Saikosaponin C Reported to induce cell growth and migration
- GN10313 Schisantherin B Extracted from Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.)Baill. seeds and stems;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC37610 Scyllo-Inositol
- GC37639 Silybin B
- GC17007 TAE-1 inhibitor of amyloid-β fibril formation and aggregation
- GC64934 Thiethylperazine
- GC64935 Thiethylperazine dimaleate
- GC63230 TML-6
- GC17910 Tramiprosate maintains Aβ in a non-fibrillar form.
- GC65582 Tramiprosate-d6
- GC16243 β-Amyloid (1-42), human TFA