COX (cyclooxygenase) is an enzyme that is responsible for formation of important biological mediators called prostanoids, including prostaglandins, prostacyclin and thromboxane.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC40262 α-Humulene α-Humulene is a sesquiterpene that has been found in C.
- GC10873 α-Spinasterol TRPV1 antagonist
- GC41658 (±)-2-hydroxy Ibuprofen (±)-2-hydroxy Ibuprofen is a metabolite of ibuprofen .
- GN10605 (+)-Catechin hydrate Antioxidant flavonoid with various bioactivities
- GC11049 (+/-)-Sulfinpyrazone platelet COX inhibitor
- GC40842 (-)-Catechin (-)-Catechin is a diastereoisomer of catechin having a trans 2S,3R configuration at the chiral center.
- GC32957 (-)-Catechin gallate ((-)-Catechin 3-gallate)
- GC16081 (-)-epicatechin inducer of pancreatic β-cell regeneration
- GC10603 (-)-epicatechin gallate major catechin in green tea
- GC13114 (S)-(+)-Ibuprofen COX inhibitor
- GC18022 (S)-Flurbiprofen inhibitors of COX-1 and COX-2
- GC15977 (S)-Ketoprofen COX-1 and COX-2 inhibitor
- GC41389 (S)-Ketorolac (S)-Ketorolac is a non-selective COX inhibitor and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID; IC50s = 0.1 and 2.7 μM for COX-1 and COX-2, respectively).
- GC14820 (S)-Naproxen non-selective COX inhibitor
- GC16153 6-methoxy Naphthalene Acetic Acid competitive, non-selective COX inhibitor
- GC15338 8,11,14-Eicosatriynoic Acid A Cox, 12-LO, and 5-LO inhibitor
- GC14302 9,12-Octadecadiynoic Acid COX and lipoxygenase inhibitor
- GC15902 Aceclofenac non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- GC10454 Acemetacin COX inhibitor